Chapter 13

And Yuqiu knew the reason when the classmates reunited. During this period, Yunmi and her went to famous nightclubs all over the city, and met many cute little brothers.

Of course, Yuqiu didn't let any of them get on base.

Later, Yunmi got annoyed, because she was different from Yuqiu, she came here to have fun, and she adhered to the principle of coming all the time, how can she do it if she doesn’t have fun, she has nightlife every day these days. Good skills, but eating abalone and sea cucumber every day will get tired of eating, and it is still the kind that is super full.

Hey, my little brother doesn't have much time to play games after going to bed at night, and he is too busy sleeping for beauty. Yun Mi is worried about letting Yuqiu play alone in the nightclub, and she has to watch her not to be taken advantage of, it is really a fulfilling nightlife.

Later, Yun Mi figured out some ways to do it. Every time she went to these places, when Yuqiu chose male publicists, although these men were of different types, they were generally the best-looking in this wave.

Moreover, compared with the male PR in this store and the male PR in another store, Yuqiu would selectively let the one with more delicate facial features touch his little hands, while the other could only chat with embarrassment.

It turned out to be a serious face control, not because she didn't want to but because she wasn't pretty enough. Yun Mi was worried that she still wanted to defend Zhou Siyuan.

Having figured this out, Yun Mi puts her mind at ease, and then asks the boss to find some more good-looking boys, and won't take Yuqiu to play until she finds them.

But Yuqiu actually likes to chat with different little brothers every day, which is quite relaxing. Knowing that Yun Mi will no longer go to nightclubs, she is obviously a little disappointed, but her vacation is not long and she should take it easy.

And the reunion of high school classmates just caught up with the end of the holidays. To be honest, Yuqiu really didn't want to go. She didn't know her high school classmates well, so going there was just an awkward chat.

Yun Mi excitedly started preparations, saying that she would help her tear up the young San Jiasi.

Yuqiu really couldn't laugh or cry, to be honest, she just felt a little bit unwilling to think about it occasionally, she didn't have any feelings for Su Zhengqing in the early days, and she lived well these years so she wouldn't often think about the unpleasant past.

Occasionally hearing Su Zhengqing's name from other people, she has long been calm, not to mention that she is still hurt by love, and she doesn't want to give them any good looks, let alone share the nostalgia of laughing and joking.

In the end, Yun Mi half-pushed and dragged her to the party because her favorite math teacher said that she would also come to the party.

In the end, Su Zhengqing didn't come, and even Shen Jiasi, who said he showed up, was only given a gift at the end of the dinner.

Yuqiu breathed a sigh of relief, hey, Yunmi, who was eager to try, was obviously high-spirited tonight, and if she really tore it up, she doubted that she would not be able to hold Yunmi, whose combat prowess was over the top.

Yun Mi, who couldn't tear herself apart, was obviously a little upset after the party, but Yu Qiu was quite comfortable. Although the students who are struggling in the society are not as simple as they were in high school, they are obviously much more tactful, and what they say is not gunpowder-like.

Yuqiu's high school is under a lot of pressure, and the goal is only one enrollment rate, and students are often encouraged to compete. Although many students only have study in their minds, there are also some who use their brains. I am not as good at learning as you, just pull you down, and all kinds of careful thinking continue. Although the teacher reprimanded me again and again for not allowing this to happen, there are always those who are impetuous and will do some stupid things.

And how should I put it, there are always some people who can't understand other people's faces and words, keep self-righteous, and are young and in the second grade, Yuqiu is sensitive and delicate, and will always be hurt by some unintentional or intentional words or actions.

Generally speaking, the party was pretty good, and Yuqiu was in a good mood.

After the party, she was going to sing, but Yun Mi was having a good chat with a male classmate in high school, and she was going to continue the in-depth communication for a while, but Yuqiu declined because she didn't have much interest in singing.

When Yuqiu came home, it was just past 8 o'clock, and she felt bored after playing with her mobile phone while lying at home, so she was still itching to go to the nightclub by herself.

She called the owner of the nightclub they frequented in advance and asked for a private room.

Then because she drank some alcohol, she couldn't drive, so she asked the driver at home to take her there, and told him to pick her up at 12 o'clock at most if she didn't ask for it.

Yuqiu ordered a sunny and handsome man with two dimples when he smiled, and bought a lot of wine by the way.

Yuqiu couldn't sit still when the man once again tried to bring the topic to an indescribable aspect. Is it difficult to be a sweet and sensible vase?

She took a sip of water and said that she was going to go to the bathroom. Yuqiu wanted to leave directly, but found that she didn't bring her bag and only had her mobile phone with her.

Unexpectedly, I met Su Zhengqing outside the bathroom.

In fact, she didn't recognize it at first. After all, Su Zhengqing was wearing a sunglasses mask, and she was still complaining about whether this person was out of his mind. The weather in city B is still wearing a small suspender, not only is he wrapped tightly Not even the face is spared.

Then this person came over very excitedly, scaring Yuqiu so much that he almost cried out.

Seeing her panicked look, the man quickly took off the mask and sunglasses. In all fairness, when he saw that flawless face, it is not an exaggeration to say that Yuqiu really felt her heart skip a few beats.

Of course Yuqiu knew that Su Zhengqing was good-looking. He had become more and more popular in the past few years, even if he didn't want to read his news, he had seen several pictures of the gods out of the circle. In all fairness, he was really good-looking. But compared with real people, photos still have more impact than real people.

Yuqiu was so fascinated that she lost her soul, Su Zhengqing opened and closed her mouth, but she couldn't hear what she said, her heart was about to jump out of her throat. How could someone be so good-looking, and he wouldn't have been fascinated like this in high school. Yuqiu followed him in a daze, and went to his box to catch up with him.

Maybe it’s because I’m confused by lust, and every night I’m so provoked by different handsome male publicists that I can’t get up and down, and I force myself not to accept it. As soon as Yuqiu and him walked into the private room, they tiptoed and kissed the pretty picture that they had been talking about endlessly. thin lips.

Before going to the hotel, when Yuqiu and Su Zhengqing were having a heated fight, she still forgot to send a message to the driver saying that she would not pick her up tonight.

...

Yuqiu, who is completely sober, continues to reflect on herself in the quilt, why those male public relations who have nothing to do with her can't be ex-boyfriends, and finally come to the essence of being a sad face dog.

Even surrounded by complicated emotions, Yuqiu has to admit that she really had a blast last night, wouldn't it be nice to do it again?

Forget it, last night he was so busy making love that he didn't even ask Su Zhengqing if he was single, what if he was still with Song Jiasi? The sense of morality and guilt that she hadn't seen for a long time came to her heart, and her mood dropped a little in an instant.

But it doesn't matter, anyway, she is quite cool now. Yuqiu thought heartlessly, being a good and well-behaved boy is really tiring, life is short because of how happy he is.