Chapter 4

After a while, Yuqiu dared to move his body only when the man's regular breathing could be heard in the room. This would be enough for Yuqiu, who was scared out of her wits by the men around her, to regain her sanity.

How could it be Qin Ze? Didn't it mean that he was going to settle in the United States? Why didn't mother inform her that Qin Ze was back?

She braced her uncomfortable body and randomly found a piece of clothing in the closet to put on herself, and stumbled to the living room. With the help of the weak light in the morning, Yuqiu found the handbag that had been randomly thrown on the floor by the owner, and hurriedly found her mobile phone.

Opening WeChat, she skipped all kinds of gag group chats, and finally found the WeChat message sent to her by Ms. Shen Ying at the bottom:

"Do you still remember your elder brother Qin Ze? He came back from the United States today, and he will go to City C soon. He will temporarily stay in the house at Four Seasons Genting for one night. I won't go there today, and you shouldn't go there today either. "

"We'll hold a welcome party for brother Qin Ze tomorrow. Dress up better. Don't forget how much he loved you when you were young. I discussed the location with your father and will send it to you later."

The time showed 21:08, Yuqiu knocked her head in frustration, it happened to be when she was having a good time in the KTV, she didn't care about WeChat messages at all, and because of her work, she also went to various groups Don't dare to block it, my mother's news will be brushed to the bottom after a while.

Of course Yuqiu remembered Qin Ze, the big brother who often played with her when she was young, and treated her very well. But she had a serious illness in the third year of junior high school, so she could only vaguely remember many things, and even forgot everything about junior high school. About Qin Ze, she only remembered that he doted on her very much and often told her She buys things.

Why did you have sex with the brother next door you haven't seen in eleven years last night? Yuqiu tried her best to recall the origin of the incident, but unfortunately, she didn't know anything except the grotesque animal dream that she remembered more clearly.

She patted herself on the head a few times angrily, and was dazed on the sofa for a while before remembering to look for clothes. Fortunately, the skirt she was wearing last night was thrown under the sofa, and her underwear was not far away. Regardless of whether it was worn yesterday, Yuqiu quickly put it on herself and left in a hurry.

Qin Ze, who kept his eyes closed in the bedroom, opened his eyes leisurely after hearing the sound of "click" locking the door. He woke up just after Yu Qiu pushed him away, but he wanted not to put Yu Qiu's rabbit guts in a hurry. She was terrified before choosing to pretend to be asleep.

And soon they will meet again, won't they? Qin Ze picked up the cell phone thrown away by Yuqiu from the ground, lazily opened WeChat, Shen Ying's conversation was on the top, and looked at the last sentence displayed. Qin Ze raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously:

"Why don't Ah Ze come to eat at your Uncle Yu's house tonight, the address hasn't changed, it's Tianyuan Villa at No. 311 Shuyun Road."

--------------------------------------

Yuqiu breathed a sigh of relief after returning to the familiar apartment. After cleaning herself up, she looked at herself covered in red marks in the mirror, annoyed and remorseful, and shed a few tears in spite of herself.

But Yuqiu quickly adjusted her mentality and wiped away her tears, but she sat on the sofa for a long time looking at the familiar string of numbers on the screen and still didn't have the courage to type them out.