Chapter 2

He dreamed of a childhood he hadn't dreamed of for a long time, and it happened to be the time he had just met Yuqiu.

The beautiful little girl is wearing a beautifully crafted small crown and a pink princess tutu. Beside her loving mother is encouraging her to blow out the three candles on the three-layer cream cake. Not far away is the handsome The father was holding the camera with a smile, looking at his wife and daughter with tenderness and happiness, and countless guests also sent their blessings to the little master of the birthday celebration.

And his father, Qin Mingshu, led him to stand lonely in the corner of the crowd, watching the warm and happy scene with a gloomy expression.

"Do you really think your mother loves you? Do you know that your sister is three years old?" The handsome and strong father beside him sarcastically satirized the son who was hit hard in front of him, vomiting the bloody truth from his lips:

"Guess your mother loves you more or that little girl? I think she must love her more? After all, she crawled out of your mother's belly. To be honest, you have nothing to do with your mother."

"Do you know why your mother didn't tell you that you have a younger sister? It's because she hates you and is afraid that you will hurt her sweetheart. Didn't she say she would come to pick you up? wouldn't do it."

"The heart that wants to follow your mother is dead. You can only stay in Qin's house. Besides, if it weren't for your father and me, would you have met your mother?"

"Our father and son are one family. Do you know that your mother divorced me? And you are not her real son. How could she sue me for your custody? Besides, it is strictly yours." Showing up made me divorce your mother."

The man mercilessly ridiculed his own flesh and blood, seeing the young child in front of him peel off his gentle shell, revealing his painful and sad true thoughts, he also reaped great pleasure while in pain, after all, he was the only one being raped. It feels so bad to be left behind.

Qin Mingshu and Shen Ying are childhood sweethearts, and they can be regarded as a good match, but Qin Mingshu is good at everything, but he can't control his lower body. After marrying Shen Ying, she didn't necessarily restrain herself, but she acted a lot more low-key and lied one after another. Although Shen Ying often heard rumors from outside, she chose to trust her husband, thinking that he would take care of her when she got married.

The two have been married for two years, and they don't know the reason, but they have never been pregnant. The parents of both sides are very anxious. There is a little Internet celebrity who hugged a baby in silence and asked his mother for an explanation. Internet celebrities only want money, and children don't want it at all. His mother thinks that her grandson is going crazy, and after the DNA test, she happily takes her home and raises her.

The fact that a baby suddenly appeared in the family couldn't be hidden from Shen Ying and the Shen family. His mother made up a lie together with him, saying that there was a baby whose parents died in the hometown and no one was raising them. The family has money and hopes to adopt it. They also say that if the daughter-in-law has been unable to conceive, a foreign child can be conceived.

Anyway, Qin Ze finally took root in the Qin family after all the chaos. Originally, Shen Ying was more reluctant to deal with this matter, but seeing her husband was unwilling, only her mother-in-law was hot, and her mother's family also felt that she would be in a disadvantaged state if she could not be born, and promised that the adopted child would not be able to inherit the family business. Persuade her to accept.

Shen Ying herself is a very caring person, and she also likes children very much. Although she is angry, she thinks that children are innocent after all, and Qin Ze was also well-behaved when she was a child. Shen Ying was pregnant several times, but unfortunately she couldn't keep it , and love Qin Ze even more, although they are not mother and son, they are mother and son.