Chapter 17

Yuqiu is wearing a sleeveless black dress today, the style is simple, and the bra is also the thin summer bra without rims. Qin Ze can easily feel the soft shape in the palm of his hand through the thin fabric.

She kept whispering lewd words in his ear: "He really wants it, how about fucking me?"

"Boobs also want to be rubbed and sucked, how about playing with Xiaoqiu? It's better to fuck her up~"

"You can treat me whatever you want, I'm super flexible! I can pose in any position, as long as you fuck me, okay?"

The girl's voice was unbelievably sweet, full of deepest desire for the man beneath her.

"Please, Brother Xiao Qin."

With the appearance of this long-standing nickname, Qin Ze, who had been patient all the time, finally took off all the gentleman masks. This nickname was her favorite nickname to call him after they confirmed their relationship. He was in a daze for a while. There was no difference between the pink and white face that was smeared with lust and the pretty face that was always smiling sweetly eleven years ago.

"This is what you begged me, Yuqiu, don't regret it." He clenched his back molars hard, almost squeezing out these words from between his teeth.

It happened almost instantly, and Yuqiu felt dizzy. When she came to her senses, the positions of the two had been switched. Now, it was her who was pressed under him.

Qin Ze's movements are rough and violent, each thrust is not as slow as hers, and he will stop for a while when encountering a sensitive point on the flesh wall, but fast and precise thrusting to the deepest point every time He even wanted to squeeze two huge pouches into that narrow hole.

His hands didn't stop, he squeezed two soft and huge tits through the fabric, after playing for a while, he still felt that pinching through the fabric was not enough, her skirt was very loose, Qin Ze didn't take much effort With strength, the pair of bright white tits were freed from the restraint of the bra skirt.

The bright red nipples had already stood upright, Qin Ze picked up one of them, and finely ground the one that had been standing upright with his teeth, and continued to knead the other big tit with one hand, while his cock It also whipped the tender and juicy flower hole quickly and vigorously.

Yuqiu was fucked, her eyes lost her mind, she was gasping for breath, and a piece of glistening liquid flowed out from the corner of her mouth suspiciously. The pain and astringency of being pushed to the cervix every time was far inferior to the intense pleasure of a dick filling her pussy, let alone Talk about the joy of breasts that have been bulging and heavy finally getting the treatment they deserve in sex.

Unable to think at all, all the feelings seemed to be concentrated on the lower body, she could clearly feel how her pussy was reluctant to part with the penis that was about to be pulled out tightly. She didn't know how to relieve these intense and grinding pleasures, it seemed that the only way to feel better was to gasp loudly and hold the head of the man on her chest who had been playing with his tits tightly...

...

When everything was over, Yuqiu felt as if she had been pulled out of the water, drenched all over. Qin Ze lay beside her, holding her in his arms, his fingers twitching. Gently rubbing her breasts, and even kissed the top of her hair.

She is still immersed in the aftertaste of the orgasm. After having a hearty sex, both men and women will be very talkative at this time. So she let go of the hands that were walking on her body and lay lazily in Qin Ze's arms.

Until Qin Ze's obviously satisfied voice came from above her head: "Xiaoqiu, should we go to the hospital?"

It's really annoying, why bring up these topics that draw her into real life at this time, shame and morality will slowly appear in her mind, reminding her how lewd and hungry just now.

God, those shameful words just said and the bird who took the initiative to pinch the man and begged him to fuck himself, just think of Yuqiu, and Yuqiu's whole face will feel hot.

"I don't want to go..." She just buried her face in Qin Ze's arms, Yuqiu felt completely humiliated.

"It's okay, let's go and have a simple physical examination, okay?" Qin Ze's voice was gentle and low, as if coaxing a child.

Although he didn't say it clearly, Yuqiu knew that what she just did was very abnormal, but she was completely awake when she was doing it just now, but she couldn't think well, it was like the lower body controlled the brain Same, oh my god, she can still clearly remember every frank and f*cking thing she said...

It would be even more embarrassing if there was nothing wrong with me! Yuqiu also knew that she was very abnormal just now, but if she often flirted with handsome and charming male public relations, she would not be relieved. The night before yesterday, she had such a good time with Su Zhengqing that her lust would start to come into contact with the handsome guy's body Can't hold it back?

The man didn't get an answer and didn't force it, he just hugged her a little harder, and he sighed with some worry: "Xiaoqiu..."

After that, Qin Ze didn't bring up the topic of going to the hospital any more, which made Yuqiu heave a sigh of relief. She didn't refuse when Qin Ze carried her to the bathroom to wash together. It's really cool to have sex with him. Now Yuqiu I feel that the most important thing for people to live in this world is to make themselves feel better, and stay away from all ethics and morals.

When cleaning the body, it was inevitable that there would be another round of misfires. After all, both of them were young and energetic, and the key parts of cleaning were still the lower body. Yuqiu was quite shy at first, after all, Qin Ze offered to clean up her overcrowded pussy, and at most she just touched that place.

But when such a good-looking, sweet-mouthed and considerate man looked at her with those deep black eyes full of pleading, Yuqiu still fell shamefully. The two lay face to face in the bathtub, her leg was covered by Qin Ze Gently and firmly apart.

The man's eyes were fixed on the red and swollen pussy that he had fucked so hard, the small opening inside had been completely opened by him, and thick white liquid was constantly flowing out, which was the mixture of semen and her body fluids into a liquid. The liquid dripped continuously from the mouth of the cave, and slid into another small hole with one Weng and one closed.

Ah, what a shame... Yuqiu covered her face in shame, feeling that a hole was going to be stared at by the man's naked and burning eyes, ah no, there was already a hole there, what's more wrong, there were two holes ...I was thinking about something messy...

——