Chapter 16

Even though the bodies of the two were closely connected, that inexplicable sense of lack lingered in his heart all the time. Hasn't he already got this juicy and delicious body? But the pleasure brought by his body has never been able to fill this little vacancy in his heart, but he is obviously very happy now, isn't he?

Yuqiu didn't notice the entanglement of the man below her at all, she was now worrying about how to better serve her unsatisfied pussy.

Although she usually insists on exercising, the top female position still consumes more energy, and at the beginning, her waist rises and falls very quickly, and the soft and juicy flower holes are quickly stretched by the hard cock. The pleasure is continuously transmitted to the brain from the cock smoothing every fold and sensitive point of the vagina, not to mention the flower beads above the hole opening are shivered by the man's lush body hair every time she swallows the cock to the bottom of. So much so that insisting on this fast throughput has consumed most of her physical strength.

The swing of the waist is getting smaller and smaller. When Yuqiu swallows the cock to the bottom again, the two huge pouches are tightly attached to the red and swollen petals. Usually at this time, Yuqiu will quickly lift the waist, Keep the other party's cock away from the most secret small opening in your body, otherwise the cervix will be uncomfortable, and the pain is still a little sour.

But this time, just after pulling out the glans a little bit, Yuqiu felt some liquid rushing out of the flower heart, and poured it all hot on the man's cock before he had time to leave.

She squirts.

As if she couldn't bear it anymore, she bent down and lay limply on Qin Ze's hard chest, her whole body was completely attached to his body like a koala bear, her eyes were blurred, and her pretty face was already bright. The red lips are breathing the air like a fish lacking oxygen.

Qin Ze was also feeling very uncomfortable at this time. He tried his best to restrain his instinct of wanting to thrust wildly, and let Yuqiu play with his body. As the speed slowly slowed down, the excruciating pleasure began to accumulate slowly, and as the warm water splashed all over the sensitive glans, the pleasure multiplied geometrically.

He has tried very hard to restrain his thoughts of turning against the customer, after all, he is the one who is forced, right? To be raped is to act like being raped again, even if it is a poor acting, the scene must be performed well. He closed his eyes and tried to think of some pictures that would not make him so excited, withered flowers, cute cats, heavy documents to be processed... There were many tiny beads of sweat on his forehead, and the loosely bound His hands were clenched into fists, and his veins were already exposed.

After the climax, there is always a moment of sage time, and most of Yuqiu's brain, which was burnt into a paste by the fire of desire, has returned, but before the embarrassment and shame can appear, the next wave of lust comes aggressively up.

I want to be penetrated hard... I don't want to just be stuffed. Although it is very comfortable to stretch every fold of the vagina, it is always not as good as being thrust. But after the orgasm, her sore waist could no longer support Yuqiu's large movements, so she could only plead pitifully to the man below her:

"Can you move, I'm so tired..." The voice was sweet and soft, as delicious as a delicious cake. While talking, Yuqiu began to kiss the man's fair neck flatteringly, leaving one small hickey after another on it.

"Why do you want me to do it? You started it at the beginning without asking my will, why do you let me finish it?" His voice was frivolous and questioning, lying on top of him The girl was obviously taken aback, and looked up at him like a child who has done something wrong.

"I'm sorry... I was wrong, I was really wrong." She couldn't figure out the logic of the matter normally, so she chose the most versatile way - apologizing, and he can fuck her well after apologizing ?

"What did you do wrong?" The man continued to speak with a little forbearance and fun.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." The girl would only keep apologizing, and at the same time, her soft and boneless hands were not idle, she unbuttoned the man's clothes, and her healthy and perfect body was exposed to the air in an instant. Her gaze was firmly absorbed.

She began to develop his upper body with enthusiasm like a child who got a new toy, her lips moved down from his slightly pulsating neck, kissing every muscle softly and preciously, especially the two slightly erect pectoral muscles Less pronounced brown nipples. Her hands were not idle either, and she began to grope for other parts that were not kissed.

His dick was still in such a moist and warm tight place, coupled with the girl's random kissing and stroking, Qin Ze felt that he was about to reach the limit, but he still had to endure it. He warned himself that this time the sex Yuqiu had to establish the fact that she owed him, that she forced him. In short, the person standing on the moral high ground must be him, Qin Ze.

Otherwise, he would always be alone in the name of compulsive sex. When Yuqiu thought of him, it was "this man is disgusting to have sex with me while I'm drunk". It's better for both of them to do something wrong, at least he can't bear the moral stain alone.

Although he was indeed taking advantage of others' danger and knew that this kind of behavior was completely wrong, he would rather take a shortcut than endless apologies and concessions.

Of course, Yuqiu's inexplicable lust did not arise out of thin air. He put some special medicine in that glass of milk, a little bit can arouse people's desire, and the whole person will clearly remember every detail during sex, and even more so. The wonderful thing is that what the hospital detected was just a simple surge of sex hormones in the body.

He just needs to act like an unyielding boy from a good family, but he has indeed failed in this regard. But no matter what, in general, he was the one who had his hands tied and his clothes ripped off.

Her face was getting redder and redder, and she was no longer satisfied with just kissing and stroking, but the handsome man under him just didn't move at all, obviously he was still stiff, didn't he? Fucking pussy hard is what a big, hot, stiff cock is supposed to do, isn't it?

"Please fuck me, okay?" She begged like a child longing for the most beloved candy, she casually untied the knotted knit coat that bound Qin Ze's hands, took one of the slender hands, and touched her A round and huge tit.

——