Chapter 5

Yuqiu was lying on the bed to catch up on sleep, and was awakened by the vibration from the mobile phone. She answered in a daze, and it was Ms. Shen Ying:

"Yuqiu, don't forget to go home tonight, your dad and I are going to entertain your brother Qin Ze at home."

"I'm not going." His tone was firm.

"Hey kid, didn't you agree to hold a welcome party for your brother? Why did you suddenly change your mind..."

"What kind of brother is he? I still have a video call with Siyuan tonight, so I don't have time." Yuqiu said angrily.

"You and Siyuan are going to get married soon, and the good days are still to come. Your brother finally came back this time. I saw him as if he suffered a lot abroad and lost a lot of weight... ..”

Ms. Shen Ying was still babbling on the phone, always talking about what happened to Qin Ze, Yuqiu just felt upset, so she simply threw the phone aside and let her mother chatter there.

Her nonchalant attitude obviously made Ms. Shen Ying very angry, but she couldn't actually do anything to her through the phone line, so Yuqiu insisted firmly that she would not go. Sure enough, Ms. Shen Ying had to compromise, but before hanging up, she still asked her to add Qin Ze's WeChat to get closer to him.

Add a hammer, she doesn't want to have any contact with this person anymore, Yuqiu will sulk when she gets angry and doesn't know how to vent it.

Time passed after a while, and when the lights came on, Yuqiu was a little bored looking at the flashing neon lights and the bustling crowds and vehicles outside. She suddenly understood why Zhou Siyuan liked high-rise apartments. She stood at such a high place and watched the hustle and bustle below. It's hard not to feel like the world is in your hands.

Thinking of Zhou Siyuan, Yuqiu was a little worried about tonight's video meeting. Although her body was still slightly sore, it was much better than this morning, but many marks still did not disappear. The chest and legs were the hardest hit areas. Her own skin Fair-skinned, blue and purple, it is a little shocking to look at.

Yuqiu hurriedly put on light makeup, and deliberately didn't wear lipstick, only lip balm. Anyway, Zhou Siyuan is a straight man who judges her makeup by the color of his lips, so he can't tell that he is narrow-minded. And Yuqiu was heartbroken, and directly applied a full-body concealer to herself, but the key areas were still placed on the neck and shoulders.

Looking at the radiant and beautiful woman in the mirror, Yuqiu finally breathed a sigh of relief. She always had the illusion that nothing had happened, but Yuqiu knew that something was going to happen. Qiu always felt a little panic and fear, like a child who got a low score in an exam and went home trembling.

But what should come will always come, just like the low-scoring test papers will always be discovered by parents who care about grades, and they will inevitably suffer a little flesh and blood.

When playing the video, Yuqiu keenly noticed that although Zhou Siyuan was smiling, but his eyes were sharp and cold, she panicked a little. Although she exchanged a few words and talked about irrelevant topics as usual, Yuqiu stuttered and her eyes were erratic. Every time she finished speaking, she had to peek at the man's reaction on the phone. She didn't want to look too deliberate. One glance and quickly look away, and then want to keep aiming again, falling into a vicious circle.

Zhou Siyuan was still full of anger at first, but seeing Yuqiu's cautious appearance, he was angry and funny, and most of his depression dissipated. But the punishment that should be given must still be given, and Yuqiu must make this lesson unforgettable for the rest of his life. He didn't want to wear the green hat. He endured this accidental hat, but Yuqiu had to return it a hundredfold. As for the man Yuqiu mentioned, he would settle the score when he came back.