Chapter 14

After dawdling for a long time, Yuqiu finally tidied herself up properly and went out.

The extreme sex last night made her look radiant after rest, and her whole complexion was very good.

As soon as Yun Mi saw her, she yelled loudly: "You slept with that little brother last night, you smell like semen."

Fortunately, there were no people on the street, Yuqiu blushed, and retorted subconsciously: "What nonsense are you talking about?" But she still sniffed the smell on her body without any trace, obviously only the smell of bath fragrance, okay?

"Where am I talking nonsense, you see for yourself which part of your face is not written with 'I have sex that can make people feel inspired'." Yun Mi winked at her narrowly, by the way Yuqiu took off his trousers when he wondered which family's condom it was from, "Tell me, who is he? Which family?"

"Oh, don't worry about it." Yuqiu hesitated, trying to change the subject and prevaricate: "The C family has a new bag, let's go and have a look."

"Qiu, every time you change the subject so jerkily, it means that you must have a ghost in your heart. Who is that person?" Yun Mi was still relentless, "Did I know someone?"

Yuqiu knows that her temperament is to break the casserole and ask the end, and she will definitely not be able to escape today if she does not give a convincing statement, but she is mixed with her ex-boyfriend or the ex-boyfriend that Yun Mi hates very much, it is really a dilemma.

Fortunately, a phone call saved her. It was from her doctoral supervisor. She quickly showed the name on the phone to Yun Mi, and then answered the phone.

It’s okay for the tutor to call, just to care about her health and ask her if she is feeling better, whether she is under pressure at work or because the amount of literature required for this thesis is too much to read.

She definitely said no, she was just sick and a little uncomfortable, the doctor suggested to recuperate at home, and then expressed that she could go back to school to continue studying and working, so that he didn't have to worry about himself.

After hanging up the phone, Yuqiu pretended to continue saying: "Well, Teacher Li, I'll be right there, please wait." Then she fled under Yunmi's suspicious gaze full of apology.

Of course, I will go to school tomorrow. Today is the last day of the holiday. She is in a good mood now and is ready to lie down beautifully at home.

Habitually coming downstairs to her and Zhou Siyuan's apartment, Yuqiu remembered that many of her things were still in this dilapidated building, and it seemed that she had to work hard this afternoon.

Although moving things brought back many memories of Yuqiu, but Yuqiu is a very face-saving person. It is impossible to cry in front of outsiders. At most, he looks like he is in a bad mood.

The movers were extremely efficient and moved a large package to her bachelor apartment in just a few hours.

By the way, Yuqiu changed the door of her apartment again. After finishing all this, although Yuqiu was a little upset looking at the pile of packed things in the living room, overall she was still in a good mood.

But soon someone broke Yuqiu's good mood. It was her mother's WeChat.

"Xiaoqiu, your brother Qin Ze is going to live in your apartment tonight. He has to work overtime tonight, and it happens that his company is very close to your apartment. 』

What kind of broken brother next door, always taking advantage of their family. Although this man told her the fact of being raped to prevent her from sinking into the mud, she just hated him very, very much, not to mention the fact that he slept with her the first time he returned to China.

"I still have to sleep in my own apartment, you let him sleep in a hotel by himself. 』Yuqiu quickly replied.

"Hey kid, what's the big deal about sleeping all night. When you were young, didn't you often sleep with your elder brother Qin Ze, and you cried so much when you were separated. 』

"Who remembers when I was a child, your daughter was at home alone, so it's not suitable for a lonely man and a widow. 』I really don’t know what Qin Ze did to her mother, it’s like she picked it up. What a broken brother, if you really treat her like your own sister, can you do the thing of sleeping with her the first time you return to China?

"Hey, that's your brother Qin Ze, just like your own brother." Besides, the two of you can't see anything in the same room, so if you lock the door then it will be fine. 』

"Okay, that's the decision, remember to leave the door for your brother. If mom has something else to say, don't talk about it. 』

Ms. Shen Ying gave the final word.

The messages sent by Yuqiu, who was trying to die, were not answered.

Yuqiu was lying on the bed rolling around, thinking about it as if she had to obey Ms. Shen's order, otherwise she might be taught a lesson by Ms. Shen's ears for a long time when she went home next time.

But just after nine o'clock, there was a knock on the door, and Yuqiu cautiously opened the door to monitor, it was Qin Ze.

He was wearing a well-fitting handmade suit, and his figure was perfectly proportioned. He stood at the door with his head down, not like a company executive, but more like a catwalk model.

Didn't you say overtime? It's only after 9 o'clock, what is called overtime, Yuqiu sneered in her heart but still opened the door.

Qin Ze is going to be crazy busy these days. He just returned to China and didn't know much about the domestic situation. In addition, there are many people with different ideas in the company he took over, who have a lot of objections to him, the heavenly president. He was simply out of his element.

For the past few days, he has been sleeping in the company to deal with affairs, and finally he can take a little breath tonight, so he hastily thought of coming to see Yuqiu.

Yuqiu just got out of the shower and was wearing long-sleeved pajamas and pajamas. Originally, she only wanted to sleep in a nightdress, but after all, pajamas are safer for many men.

But Qin Ze only thinks that Yuqiu, who is dressed tightly now, is very delicious. Yuqiu's hair has only been blown to three parts dry after taking a bath, and her hair is wet and sticks to her fair neck. Looking at him dissatisfied, it was itchy to see.

Before Yuqiu could speak, Qin Ze held her in his arms and buried his head on her soft shoulders.

"Can you lend me a hand, I'm so tired." The man's voice was clearly filled with deep tiredness and pitiful pleading.

Although Yuqiu felt sympathy involuntarily in her heart, she immediately thought, what does it matter to me that you are tired? Why are you holding me? I have nothing to do with you, so I immediately broke away from the man decisively and kept a distance from him.

"There is a separate bathroom in the guest bedroom, so don't come to me if you have anything to do." After Yuqiu finished speaking, she wanted to go back to the room directly.

"Yuqiu, I'm sorry." Qin Ze, who has always been tough in dealing with things, obviously softened his attitude. Sitting on the sofa, he not only spoke sincerely, but also his handsome face was full of apology, and his deep black eyes were full of regret. With a little pleading meaning.

Yuqiu didn't respond but still slowed down the speed of going back to the room a little.

"I want to say sorry for the wrong thing I did to you. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you when you were drunk that day. You were just a simple victim in this matter. I'm sorry for letting you know me in that way. Even if No matter how much I like you, it must be approved by you, I really regret my previous impulse."

"And there's that thing about your boyfriend. I should have reminded you in a gentler way, not in such a blatantly aggressive way."

"I'm sorry for all the harm I caused you. I just hope to make it up to you. I don't dare to ask you to forgive me, but can you give me a chance to make up for you?"

If Qin Ze was still the bastard that they got along with the previous two times, Yuqiu could completely ignore him and hate him, but facing such a remorseful and sincerely apologetic Qin Ze, she still obviously hesitated.

————