"Good night baby." Jeongguk kissed his forehead and turned off the lights following Taehyung in the dream land.

Next morning

"Wake Up baby. We have to leave." Jeongguk tried to wake Taehyung up as he was already freshen up and ready to leave. He woke up an hour ago but didn't have courage to wake Taehyung as he looked too adorable to do that. So he let his baby sleep for some time. But now, he have to wake him up otherwise they will get late.

"Don't want to." Came the languorous reply as Taehyung snuggled into him.

"I'm sorry baby but you have to." Jeongguk said stroking Taehyung's hairs.

"Noooo" Taehyung whined as he hugged his pillow to his chest not wanting to wake up.

Jeongguk sighed as he picked up the still sleepy Taehyung and carried him to bathroom. He made Taehyung sit on the slab and brought a wet towel. He gently wiped Taehyung's face who whined feeling the cold towel.

Taehyung slightly opened his eyes as after feeling the wet towel.

"Good morning baby." Jeongguk said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Good morning Ggukie." Taehyung replied as he kissed Jeongguk's cheeks and laid he head on other's shoulder.

"Now get ready or we will be late." Jeongguk said which woke up Taehyung completely and he panicked.

"I'm sorry. I'll get ready soon." Taehyung said as he jumped off the slab and almost fell.

"Careful Baby. Its okay even if we got late we can go there by our private jet." Jeongguk said as he held Taehyung in his arms.

"I know But I want to follow family's tradition. so, I get out and let me get ready." Taehyung said as he pushed Jeongguk out of washroom.

After getting ready both him and Jeongguk went downstairs, had a light breakfast with Jeon family and went to their cars to leave for Airport.

The airport was a cocoon of steel, the walls so elegantly curved and wrapping around to create the inner space. And the beams supported so many windows, let in so much light, that in the daytime it is as bright as any summers day. They arrived there at seven in the morning, when the people moved as rainbows, so brilliant were the colours. They flowed from the check-in desks to the cafe's and through the gates, each one of them heading for a destination of their own making.

At this early hour the airport is as serene as it ever is. The people move with ease, quiet rivers of humanity freshly roused from their slumber. The floors are clean and white, reflecting the early rays and the manmade light the same.

They met Jeongguk's uncle, aunt and cousin at the check in counter.

"Hey Taehyung. You are looking beautiful." Jeongguk's aunt said as she hugged him along with Ho Sing, Jeongguk's cousin.

"Thank you aunt. You are looking beautiful too." He replied as he returned the hug and bowed to Jeongguk's uncle who smiled and ruffled his hairs.

"Let's Go." Mr Jeon said after sometime when he saw everyone had met each other.

Taehyung held Jeongguk's elbow as Jeongguk let him towards his seat. He sat beside Jeongguk and looked around, their seats were in first class, expected.

Soon the flight boarded and Taehyung just laid his head on Jeongguk's shoulder who in turned pecked his forehead and asked,

"Do you want to sleep? You woke up early."

"No. Just wanted to lay me head there." Taehyung smiled as he kissed Jeongguk's jaw.

Jeongguk just hummed and let him do anything. Who is he to stop Taehyung? In fact he loves when Taehyung kiss him.

After some Kisses Taehyung raised his head and looked out of window when he felt that they are high up in the sky.

And for sure they were above the clouds. The clouds were move constantly, flowing as sheets hundreds of feet apart, yet giving the appearance of one layer below.

He clicked a picture of clouds and another one of Jeongguk and posted it on his Instagram handle and again let his head rest on Jeongguk's shoulder.

Well someone as truly said, 'Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.'

And it truly was a beautiful journey.

________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? To be honest I'm not quite satisfied with this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.♡♡

Thank you for so much for sparing your time to read.️♥️