"Baby calm down. They are just my family." Jeongguk tried to calm him down. But the reply he got was

"They are not 'Just' your family. They are your FAMILY. Forget it you won't understand."

Jeongguk just sighed and slowly leaned down and attached his lips to the hyper boy's lips to calm him down and the outcome was as he expected. Taehyung flushed and turned silent.

"Come" Jeongguk said as he held his hand for Taehyung who shyly held it and followed him.

They were welcomed by Jeongguk's grandparents and his parents. Taehyung bowed to them.

"Hey baby, don't bow" Jeongguk's mother said as she welcomed Taehyung with a hug.

"Hii Mom" Taehyung replied shyly as he returned the hug.

"Tae come here and sit beside me." Jeongguk's grandmother said as she patted the seat near her.

Taehyung sat beside her and was engulfed in a warming hug.

"You grew up a lot. Last time I saw when you were ten. After that you stopped coming here." She said as she caressed his face.

"Sorry Grandma. But now i'll visit a lot " Taehyung promised with a sad tone.

"Hey don't be sad bear. Now go and rest we have to leave early in the morning." Jeongguk grandmother said as she and Jeongguk's grandfather stood up and kissed his head and left with her husband who also patted with his head with a gentle smile.

"So I have prepared a guest room for Taehyung but I think both of you will prefer to sleep in Jeongguk's room." Mrs Jeon said as she winked at them.

"Mom!" Taehyung whined as he hid his face in his hands.

"Okay i'll stop. Good night baby. Good night bunny." Mrs. Jeon said as she kissed both of their foreheads and left with Mr. Jeon.

"Where are Uncle and aunt?" Taehyung asked when he didn't saw them or Jeongguk's cousins.

"They went to meet Uncle's parents. They will meet us at the airport." Jeongguk said as he offered his hand to Taehyung who held it and led him to his room.

"You definitely love Black huh." Taehyung exclaimed as soon as he entered the room.

"If you don't like we can change it." Jeongguk said as he looked around his room.

"No I love it. Its beautiful." Taehyung answered 'and hot. It will be look aesthetic when we will make love' left unsaid.

"Okay. But if you want to change something don't hesitate." Jeongguk said as he came close to Taehyung and pecked his lips which turned Taehyung shy.

"I should change." Taehyung said as he fiddled with Jeongguk's shirts button.

"Yeah. You can freshen up here i'll use guest room's washroom." Jeongguk said as he picked up his clothes and left the room but not before pecking Taehyung's lips again.

When Jeongguk returned Taehyung was settled on his bed hiding under a fluffy blanket he found in the closet. Jeongguk laid beside him and Taehyung immediately cuddled to him, resting his head above his heart.

"Sleepy?" Jeongguk questioned when he saw Taehyung trying to keep his eyes open.

"Hmm" was the answer he received as Taehyung snuggled more into his chest. Jeongguk held Taehyung's waist and gently started caressing the area with his thumb.

"Sleep baby we have to wake up early."

"Good night Ggukie" Taehyung slurred as he pecked his lips and fell asleep immediately.

Second Chance (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें