Next morning they both woke up early and headed for Busan to meet with Jimin's parents. They reached at Busan at 12pm. Jungkook stopped his car in front of Jimin's house.
"I hope you will like my house "
"I will hundred of times." Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand then they both went inside the house. Jimin's dad and mom was waiting for both of them.
"Mom dad?"
"Ohh.. Jiminaa" Jimin's mom said and hugged him tightly. His dad also hugged him.
"How are you both?"
"We are fine ,we are so proud of you." His father said and Jimin felt happiness inside.
Jungkook was looking at them.
"Oh mom dad..he is Jungkook..I told you about him that day."
"Wow..he is so handsome..where you found him!" Jimin's mom said playfully and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook was smiling hard.
"Aish..mom.."
"Ok ok.. don't be shy..but Jungkook you are really handsome and good looking. Thanks for coming into my Jimin's life. I heard you helped him a lot and you gave him the job ..thanks dear."
"No Mrs.park ..
"Mom call me mom."
Haha ...ok mom..I'm the one who should be thankful to Jimin that he came into my life and lighten it up."
Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach while listening to this.
"That's it. You both looks so good together. I must say."
"Yeah that's right." Jimin's dad agreed with his mom and they all were smiling together.
"Ok go and fresh up I'm making the lunch."
"Ok mom." Both Jimin and Jungkook said and went upstairs. Jimin shows his room to Jungkook.
"Wow..you room really pretty just like you." Jungkook said while looking around."
"Haha thanks."
"Here is the washroom and shower room. You can go at first." Jimin said and Jungkook held Jimin's waist and pulled him closure.
"Koo.."
"Let's bath together!"
Jimin's eyes were wide opened and cheeks became red.
"Wh..what no..my parents are here."
"So? We will just bath and nothing."
"Ha ha..I know you very well what or else you will do." Jimin teased while blushing hard.
"Really..what can I do!"
"Youh..shut up and go ..mom will call us soon".
Jungkook smirked at Jimin and then went inside the shower room. Jimin smiled and was taking his clothes from the bag.

They all ate lunch together. Jungkook shared so many things about himself and his family. He also invited Jimin's parents to his and his parents house.
After the lunch Jungkook and Jimin again went inside the room.
"You wanna visit Busan sea?" Jungkook asked to Jimin who was laying on Jungkook's chest.
"Ow..I was about to ask this."
"Great let's go at the evening then."
"Yess ..let's go." Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook cooed at Jimin's cuteness.
........
Evening 6pm...
The sun was about set. Jimin and Jungkook was walking on the sea beach while holding hands.
"Look how beautiful!" Jimin said while looking at the sun set.
"Yeah it is " Jungkook said but not looking at the sunset but at Jimin.
Jimin kept his head on Jungkook's shoulder while looking at the sunset.
"Jimin!" Jungkook called softly.
"Hu?" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"I'm really lucky that I found you.. thanks for coming into my life." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"I'm more lucky that I also found you."
"Jimin? Will...will you marry me?"
Jimin's heart started beating faster while listening to this.
"Wh..what?"
"Yes..will you marry me?" Jungkook sakd and sat on his knees and then brought out a small ring box from his pocket.
"Ju... Jungkook!" Jimin said in a shaky voice. Tears started beaming in his eyes.
"Jimin will you be mine forever?"
Jimin couldn't control himself anymore. He started sobbing and was nodding his head.
"Yes .yes I will..yes I will marry you." Jimin said and sat on Jungkook's laps.
Jungkook then took the ring and put it inside Jimin's ring finger. Jimin also took another ring and put it in Jungkook's ring finger. It was matching couple ring that Jungkook bought yesterday before coming to Busan. He wanted to surprise Jimin again.
"I love you."
"I love you too." Jimin said and crashed their lips together. The kiss was passionate with love. Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly and Jimin held Jungkook's shoulder. The sun was set and the moon was spreading its light on the sky. The wind was blowing soothingly.
"Soon I will marry you Park Jimin!" Jungkook said and they both smiled in between the kiss.
"I'm waiting for that day." Jimin said and Jungkook could feel his heart beating fast.
They found each other finally.They realized it before that they were destined.

Two soulmates finally found each other. And from the beginning they are destined. The fate was only testing them. But the stars already knew that they are each others destiny.

 But the stars already knew that they are each others destiny

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Pic collected from Google)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The End~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The End~