Night with love

"Love is mysterious...
Just like the rainbow"

Warning 🔞 smut writings

Jimin held Jungkook's butt tightly as Jungkook came on Jimin's mouth fully.
Pre cum was falling from Jimin's mouth but he swallowed it all...
"Mhh .it's testy!"
"Then I will serve you this drink every night " Jungkook said in Jimin's ear and started kissing him again.
Jungkook held Jimin's cock while kissing him passionately.
"Aghhh..kookh" Jimin moaned loudly.
Jungkook started rubbing Jimin's cock up and down with his hand.
"Feeling good!"
"Mhhh~yeahh!"
Jungkook then inserted his one finger in Jimin's hole.
"Aaahhhh" Jimin moaned loudly at Jungkook's sudden action. Jungkook then inserted his second finger and started scissoring him in a faster way.
"Ah ahhh owh Jung..Jungkook..."
"Relax baby..you will feel good."
"Pl.. please I ..I need you inside me."
"As your wish baby!" Jungkook said and kissed him. Jungkook then licked his own fingers and stood up. He brought the condom and lube from the drawer and then again jumped on top of Jimin.
"I'm gonna prep you okay!"
"Do fast." Jimin said desperately and Jungkook smirked at him.
"Aaaaahhh"  Jimin let out a moan as Jungkook started licking Jimin's hole while rubbing his cock.
"Ahh ahh..kook ah"
"Such a pretty hole..I wonder how it will look with my cock inside it "
"Please...fast!"
"Ok baby" Jungkook said and wore the condom.
"Turn baby!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Jimin turned quickly.
"Such a perfect and beautiful butt in the world." Jungkook said while adoring Jimin's butt.
Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach.
"You liked it!"
"Very much" Jungkook said and finally let his cock inside Jimin's hole.
"Aghhhh"
"Tell me when to move ok?"
"You..you r so big" Jimin said somehow as he thought his hole will tear apart.
"Move..move now." Jimin said after two mins.
Jungkook started moving slowly.
"You are so tight." Jungkook said while thrusting inside Jimin.
"Ah ah ah ah hah ahh.." Jimin's moan was getting louder and louder as Jungkook was thrusting inside him fastly. (They r in doggy style position)
Jungkook held Jimin's butt tightly while thrusting inside him.
"Ah ahhh ahhh ahhh..mhhhh ohh Jimin..." Jungkook was moaning with Jimin.
The way Jungkook thrusting inside Jimin the bed started moving and was hitting the wall.
"Ahhh kook..I'm I'm close."
"Hold it baby..at first I will cum then you will."
"Ahhh ah pl.. please cum fast."
Jungkook started thrusting inside Jimin fastly as he was close to cum.
"Ahh .. Jimin I'm cumming."
"Cum..cum fast." Jimin said desperately and held the bed sheets tightly.
"Ahhhhhhh" Jungkook moaned loudly as he came inside Jimin and filled Jimin's hole with his cum.
"Beautiful...look my cum dripping from your hole." Jungkook said.
"Ahhhh ahhhhhhh" Jimin tighten his grip on the bed sheets as he came hardly. Jimin laid down on the bed again and was trying to hold his breath. Jungkook also laid down besidea Jimin. They were breathing fast together and then looked at each other.
Was I too hard!"
"Noh..I enjoyed."
"Me also." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead. Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook.

 Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook

(Pic collected from Google)

See you in next part 💜