Bother

"Our path is same,but we didn't know it."

Jungkook reached at his office and went inside his room. He then sat on his desk while leaning back on the chair. He kept his eyes close in that time someone knocked at the door.
"Sir!" Min said while knocking at the door.
"Um yeah come."
"Are you ok sir!"
"Yeah..what's the schedule!"
"You have two meetings today. And these r some files."
"Oh okay..."
"Is something bothering you!" Min said as he was noticing Jungkook repeatedly.
"Nothing..just tired of something."
"What thing!"
"Min,do you know how to say sorry to someone so that he promptly accept the sorry."
"Um..I didn't understand.."
"I mean I'm saying sorry to someone and was trying to explain him about my problems but he is not listening to me."
"Why he is not listening!Did you both fight before!"
"Umm..yeah whenever we met with each other we just fought."
"Or may b you said something that you shouldn't have said right!" Min said to Jungkook.
"Yeah right."
"I think you should try one more time and if you want then you can keep trying to explain him."
"I don't know why it's bothering me that much!"
"Um..is it about that waiter!" Min asked with a confused voice.
"Yeah.."
"Owh I see."
"By the way what's his name sir?" Min again asked and this time Jungkook looked at him.
"Park Jimin. Why you know him?"
"No no..how can I will know him I was just asking."
"Owh okay."
"Ok sir call me if you need anything." Min greeted and left Jungkook's room.
................,.
Evening 7:30pm.....
Jimin was sitting on Hobi's reading table and was looking for a part time job on Google.
"Aishh ..I can't with this!" Jimin groaned.
"What now Jimini!" Hobi said who was laying on the bed.
"I'm not finding any job."
"It's ok you will find it later..job is not important now I think our exam is coming also we should focus on this."
"I know hobi but what about my fees and I have to send some money to my parents also." Jimin said with a sad voice.
"It's ok..I will help you in this matter. Why you r worrying when you r with me ."
"Thanks Hobi but I have to look for a job as soon as possible."
"Ok ok look for it after few months I'm sure you will find it."
"Umm.yeah I think you r right I should focus on my exam."
"Good boy." Hobi said playfully and Jimin was also laughing.
"My back is hurting. I need fresh air. Do you want to join with me" Jimin asked Hobi who was still laying on the bed.
"I'm really tired today because of the dance class. I'm so sorry."
"Ah it's ok you rest I will come back soon.
"Take my car then."
"No it's ok I'm taking my bicycle."
"Ok but where will you go!"
"My favorite place." Jimin said and went inside the washroom to get ready. Jimin wore a purple color hoodie as it was cold outside. He then headed for the garden.

Jimin was riding his bicycle and was passing by the Cafe Rio

Jimin was riding his bicycle and was passing by the Cafe Rio. He looked at the cafe and then sighed.
"Only if that incident wouldn't take place may be I would have been working here now." Jimin said under his breath. Jungkook's car was in front of the cafe and he was sitting inside the car. In that time his gaze fell on Jimin and his bicycle when he was passing by Jungkook's car.
"Jimin!" Jungkook said and then started his car. He was following Jimin.
"You have to accept my apologies." Jungkook said under his breath while driving his car.

Jimin got down from his bicycle and was walking towards the garden. He then sat down on the bench and was looking at the night sky.
"How will find another job!" Jimin said quitely under his breath.
"Jimin!"
Jimin flinched as suddenly he heard someone calling him.
"You!"
"Yes I'm." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"Are you following me Mr. Jeon!" Jimin said and stood up.
"No..I just saw you coming here that's why I came also."
"And why you came!"
"For the explaining."
"And what I said before!"
"Look you can't be this stubborn. You have to listen to me at first."
"Why Mr. Jeon why.. what's bothering you! Why even you want me to accept your apology."
"Cause I also don't know what's bothering me but there must be something so that's why I want this."
"All of a sudden you started caring about me! At first car ride and then came here just for my acceptance."
"I'm not caring about you I'm just doing what's right!"
"Then I'm also doing what's right for me." Jimin said and was about to go but Jungkook held his wrist tightly and made Jimin stopped.
"What r you doing!"
"Will You Listen To me Park Jimin." Jungkook said loudly which made Jimin flinched.
"Ah..it's hurting." Jimin groaned.
Jungkook then looked at his hand and then loosened his grip from Jimin's hand.
"I'm I'm sorry. See you made me angry again."
" Wh.. what do you want to say!" Jimin said softly.
"I ..I just wanted to say I didn't done anything intentionally. I fought with you and said you many things just because of my anger. I have a anger issues. I don't like argument. So that's why it just happened."
"Anger issues! One of my friends also have this problem." Jimin said quitely as he remembered about his online friend koo."
"Did you say something!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"Umm no nothing. Ok I understand. And..
"And!"
"And I accepted your apologize."
"Really! Oh my God thanks Jimin." Jungkook said as he was feeling happy suddenly.
"Yeah..and from today I will not bother you again and I hope you will not bother me also!" Jimin said while smiling.
"Y..yeah sure ok." Jungkook said back but he didn't know why this word of Jimin hurted him.
"Ok then good bye and good night." Jimin said and left the place with his bicycle.
Jungkook was looking at Jimin's direction.
"I'm supposed to be happy but why I'm feeling strange. Am I sad!" Jungkook said under his breath and then finally left the place.

See you in next part.💜