Mine

"I used to wait for him at the point
Where the sun and the sea always meet with each other."

Jimin was standing still. His heart was aching. Tears was falling from his eyes. He didn't know why his heart is hurting that much. Jimin looked at Jungkook's bedroom door which was still locked. Jimin then went outside of the house and left Jungkook's house running.
......
Jungkook threw himself on the bed. He was quite for a while. After five minutes he stood up immediately.
"What!"
"Why..why I yelled on Jimin!"
"Oh God..what just I did.." Jungkook said and then left his house promptly.
"Sir everything alright?" The security guard said while watching Jungkook running.
"Please pick up the call Jimin!" Jungkook was calling Jimin repeatedly and was running on the road.
.......
Jimin sat on a bench of the bus stand. His eyes became red cause of crying.
"What I was thinking!"
"Why Jimin why you have fallen for this boy!" Jimin said keeping his head low. A drop of tears fell on his hands.
"Will..will he come!" Jimin said with a shaky voice.
....

(Listen)💜(imagine this song is playing in the BG 🤧😌)

Jungkook was running fast towards the bus stand as his mind was saying him Jimin could be there.

A bus stood in front of Jimin. It's been 15minsbut no one came. Jimin looked at the bus and then stood up somehow with a heavy heart. He was about to went inside the bus but he stopped listening Jungkook's voice.
"Where are you going!" Jungkook screamed loudly which made Jimin surprised he then looked at Jungkook whose eyes were teary.
"Do you think that you can run away from me that easily!" Jungkook said again while approaching towards Jimin who was standing in his place. The bus passed by him.
"You even didn't wait for me..hu..you know me right how angry person I'm!"
Tears was falling from Jimin's eyes repeatedly.
"I'm sorry..okay.. but don't you dare running away from me.."
"Cause you know I Love You." Jungkook said and pulled Jimin towards him and crashed their lips together. Their hearts were beating fast together. Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly. Jimin couldn't believe what was happening right then. But whatever it is Jimin was loving it with his whole heart. Jimin smiled in between the kiss. They both broke the kiss as they were out of breath.
"Jun..Jungkook?"
"Jimin!"
"What..what did you say?"
"I telling you the truth. I love you...I really do. I will tell you everything. Don't worry. Please give me a chance."
"How...you really love me!"
"Yes..but I will not force you to love me back. It's all your wish Jimi... Jungkook couldn't finish his words before that Jimin crashed their lips together again.

See you in next part...💜