The Sad Ending Of Two Lover Part 11

As Eunwoo came out of the bathroom and changed in his own clothes. He came out of the bathroom just to jennie standing while her back facing Eunwoo. He saw her lost in her thoughts a brilliant idea flashed through his mind to scare her. Eunwoo with slow and steady steo went near jennie try not to make any noise. Once Eunwoo was close enough he yelled.)

Eunwoo : Boooo.

(Jennie jumped of her place in horror. And start to scream. After a couple of seconds she realized that Eunwoo scared her.)

Jennie : Why do you did that?I was scared to my core.

Jennie said angrily pouting her lips which Eunwoo find cute.

Eunwoo :Oh! My baby did i scare that much i am sorry

Eunwoo said that while touching his ear. After he tried to hug Jennie. But jennie move away still pouting. Eunwoo give jennie a peck on her lips and said.

Eunwoo : I promise my mrs Eunwoo that i will not scared you form now on.

Eunwoo purposely said mrs Eunwoo as he knows jennie will start blushing. As she always get shy. As Eunwoo expected jennie start blushing like a mess. And tried to hide her face so Eunwoo cannot see her blushing because she knows when he will see her blushing face he will start teasing her. But to no avail as Eunwoo had already seen her blushing face.

Eunwoo : Why my baby is hiding her blushing face from me. When she knows that I like her when she blush because of me.

After saying that back hug her as her back was facing him as she was trying to hid her blushly face.