The Sad Ending Of Two Lover Part 2

IN HOSPITAL :

Truck driver : Doctor.
(The truck driver was shouting for doctors. Two nurses and one doctor came. After seeing two patients in severe condition. The first nurse went to call the other 2 doctor and 3 other nurses present in hospital for emergency. Dr. min and Dr. Lee come fast their is an emergency case of 2 people in car accident. Both the doctor and other nurse went behind the first nurse.)

MEANWHILE with Dr Kim :

Dr. Kim : Take both of them to ICU. Hurry up their condition is serious.

Nurse no. 2: yes doctor.

(The other two doctors and rest of the nurses came in the ICU.)

MEANWHILE with the truck driver

( He tried to contact their family. Eunwoo phone was totally broken. He took a look on jennie phone to see their is screen lock. He take a look in emergency number the first number was save as baby that was Eunwoo number he called but call disconnected saying the your are calling is switch off. He tried to call 2 number named as rosie posie. He called that number after thrid bell rose attended the call saying)

Rose : Jennie you start missing me.
huh??

Truck driver : Sorry but I'm not jennie.

Rose : Than who are you? What's jennie is phone is doing with you.

Truck driver : The owner of this phone had an accident and is admitted in XXX hospital and their is a male also.

Rose: What??

(With that the truck driver cut the call. Here rose was in complete shock. Unknowingly a tear fell down from rase eyes . Jimin asked rose worriedly .)

Jimin : What happen baby. Why are you crying.

Rose: babe jennie and Eunwoo met an accident. There are admitted in XXX hospital.

Jimin : What??

( Jimin said almost shouting. Jimin drive his car very fast. Rose was calling jennie and Eunwoo parents. First she called jennie mother. )

Rose : Hello anty.

Mrs kim: yes daughter.

Rose: Come to XXX hospital. Jennie had met an accident.

AT mrs kim house :

(Phone fell down from mrs kim hand and she started crying and shouting. Hearing mrs kim crying sounds mr kim asked ehat happened.)

Mrs kim: Jennie had an accident.

Mr kim: What. Which hospital. We should hurry.

Mrs kim: XXX hospital.

( Mr and Mrs kim went in their car. Rose called mrs cha but she didn't pick up the phone. So, she called mr cha.)

Mr cha : Hello dear. How are you doing.

Rose : uncle Eunwoo and jennie met an accident. There are in XXX hospital. Please hurry up and come.

( After 10 minutes they finally reached their destination. Both of them hurriedly came out of their car and make their way inside the hospital. They went to receptionist and asked.)

Jimin : where is the two person that had an accident.

Receptionist : Both of them is in ICU. That is straight way will lead you to ICU.