THE SAD ENDING OF TWO LOVER PART 9

( After saying that doctor went out of his room.)

MEANWHILE WITH JENNIE :

( Where is doctor i have to see my love. How is he feeling. She was in her thoughts when suddenly doctor enter the room.)

Dr lee: please lay down i have to check on you.

( jennie do as doctor said and lay down. Doctor check on her and after checking her she said.)

Dr lee : You are alright. You can gi home after. I ready your paper for leaving the hospital.

Jennie : Can i go out of the room.

Dr lee : Yes, you can go out.

Jennie : Can i knoe where is patient named eunwoo.

Dr lee: He is in room number 13.

( Saying that doctor went out of the room.)

MEANWHILE JENNIE IN HER THOUGHTS :

(And here jennie was stilling think where is her parent why there is not any one present. Jennie thought for a moment and went out of the room. She was thinking what if her parent and some other went to see her. Jennie was looking here and there in search of a room no 13. Finally, at last she found the room and enter her room. After entering the room she saw eunwoo laying on the bed. She went toward the bed and sit on the chair near the bed. She take eunwoo hand in her soft hand. Her one hand was on his face. She saw a bandage on his head)

Jennie : Baby what happened to you? You are also pale now. Wake up quickly i want to see you.

( jennie was now on the verge of crying. She was try to control her tears but she couldn't and a tear roll down her cheeks and drop on Eunwoo hand. After, feeling a wet sensation on his hand Eunwoo start moving his hand and open his eyes. After seeing his hand moving she felt happy.)

Jennie : Baby how are you feeling? Is your head paining?

Eunwoo : Relax my love i am totally fine. And after seeing you I am more than fine.

(There were busy in there loving talks that the door open

(There were busy in there loving talks that the door open. Both of them flinched due to sudden open of door without noticing them. Jennie and eunwoo both looked at the door to see their parents.)

Mrs kim : I said na she would be here.

Mr kim : Why did you leave your room.