The Sad Ending Of Two Lover Part 3

( Jimin and rose were running fast. Finally they were in front of the door of ICU. There was a man standing. Rose asked him.)

Rose : Your are the one that call me

Truck driver : Yes.

Jimin : Thanks for admitting them.

Truck driver : your welcome. I shall leave now my wife is waiting for me.

Jimin : Yeah yeah sure. Once again thank you for the kindness acts of your.

( Rose was still crying. Jimin came toward rose worriedly. And started to calm her down.)

Jimin : Nothing will happen to them. And please calm down.

Rose: How can I calm down when my two bestie that are dear to me is on this serious condition.

(Finally  they arrived. Eunwoo pareant mr and mrs cha.Mr cha goes to receptionist and ask her.)

Mr. Cha : My son is admitted here.

Receptionist : Name of the patient??

Mr cha: The one who is in the ICU.

Receptionist : Straight that way.

(Both of them went towards the ICU . Rose saw them mrs cha was crying. Jimin went to canteen to bring water for rose.)

Mrs cha : Where is my son?

( At that moment Mr and mrs kim came when rose was about to tell.)

Mr kim : Where is jennie??

Rose : In ICU.

Mrs kim : Did doctor came out of the ICU.

Rose: Not yet.

(Jimin came and greeted them. After 10 minutes doctor came from the ICU room in which jennie is present.)

Mrs kim : How is my daughter??

Dr kim : Operation is successful but...

Mr kim : But what. Say it doctor. Is she okay??

Dr kim: We can not say anything about the patient until she woke up in 6 hrs. If not then..

Mrs cha: Then what???

Dr kim : Then patient may wwnt in comma or may be die.

Mrs kim: What do not say.

Mr kim: Do not let her die. I will give you as much money you want but please do not let har die.

Dr kim : We can not do anything. Only God can do. So, pray from God.

(Mr and Mrs kim, rose and mrs cha started crying so painfully. Mr cha and jimin were trying to calm them down. Nurse came and said.)

Nurse : You can meet the patient but be careful and not to touch any medical instruments. Who is patient father.

Mr kim : I am.

Nurse : Please come with me doctor has called you.

(Mr kim and nurse went to dr. kim office. Mr and Mrs cha, Mrs kim, rose and jimin weny to jennie room to see her.)

IN JENNIE ROOM:

( Jennie had an oxygen mask  and drip attached to her body.)

MEANWHILEWITH MR KIM:

(Mr kim follow the nurse and finally reached dr kim office

(Mr kim follow the nurse and finally reached dr kim office. Nurse left mr kim. Mr kim knock on the door. And went inside the room when dr kim said.)

Dr kim: Come in.

Mr. Kim : Dr kim you ask for me.

Dr kim: Yes mr kim. I want to tell you that she can also lose her memories.