The Sad Ending Of Two Lover Part 7

Jennie : I am fine aunt

Jennie : I am fine aunt. How are you? And how is eunwoo.?

Mrs cha: I am also fine. And Eunwoo is also fine but he is sleeping due to the fact that he is being anasthasia.

Mrs kim: You also sleep jennie dear. Me and mrs cha we will talk.

Jennie : But mom...

Mrs cha : Yes dear your mom is right you should sleep. You will feel better than before.

Jennie :  Fine.

Mrs kim : You sleep we are going out.

Jennie : Ok.

Mrs kim :Let's go out mrs cha.

Mrs cha : Yes

(Mrs kim and Mrs cha both went out of the room and close the door

(Mrs kim and Mrs cha both went out of the room and close the door. Mrs kim said to mrs cha.)

Mrs kim : What happened to our happiness. Whose bad eyes are on our happiness.

Mrs cha : Who have problem with our children happiness. Both of them have been through a serious accident.

( Mrs kim and mrs cha continue their talk for 15 minutes after that mra kim said this to mrs cha.)

Mrs kim : Let me see my son. I totally forgot him during our talk. I came out of the with you to see eunwoo and i totally forgot that. How bad mom i am that forgot har son in that serious condition.

Mrs cha : Why are you panicking. Every thing is fine. Eunwoo is also totally fine.

Mrs kim : What did the doctor said. Is eunwoo a wake.

Mrs cha : Doctor said he is fine. But he needs to stay at hospital for a few days. Eunwoo is not a wake. Doctor said he will wake up after the anasthasia effect is gone.

Mrs kim : ok. Where is his room.

Mrs cha : This is the room.

(mrs cha said pointing toward the roomat the end of the corridor. Mrs cha and mrs kim went towards that room. They opened the door after knocking on the door. They hear the sound of come in. And they went in the room to see mr cha and mr kim sitting and talking there about something. Mr cha said to mrs cha and mrs kim.)

Mr cha : You see eunwoo and we will buy something to eat. Let's go my friend.

Mr kim : okay. Do you ladies want something else to eat.

Mrs kim : No. But buy foods for Eunwoo and jennie also.

Mr cha :Okay. Any thing else.

Mrs cha : No. You can go.

(Mr kim and Mr cha went out of the room. And close the door after coming out.)