Taehyung was discharged from the hospital. Mr and Mrs Kim didn't came as Mr. Kim had an important meeting which he was about to cancel but Taehyung forced him to attend and Mrs. Kim was tasked by Taehyung to pack his bags for the Jeon family vacation. He was most excited about that trip, as the destination was kept surprise from him.

The news of Taehyung's discharge was leaked by some nurse into the media which caused a crowd of reporters to be at the exit of the hospital. Jeongguk made sure that the nurse was fired at that moment itself. But it was hard to cross the sea of reporters to reach their car.

Jeongguk had to call his bodyguards for them to leave the hospital safely. They exited the hospital while holding hands and surrounded by guards. Taehyung was protected by Jeongguk, his body was little weak as from last two days all he had eaten was some light food or some fruits.

Soon a hand tried to reach towards Taehyung from the swarm of reporters but was stopped by the tight grip of Jeongguk on that hand. He followed the hand and looked at the person it belonged to, he scanned him slowly and then looked at him deadly into his eyes and jerked his hand.

He turned to Taehyung,

"Baby? Are You Okay?"

"A little bit. My body feels like it doesn't have any strength." Taehyung replied with a strained smile.

"Come here" Jeongguk said he pulled Taehyung to his chest and whispered in his ears,

"Jump on the count of three." and patted his thighs. And everyone present there looked in absoulte shock as at the count of three Taehyung jumped a little and Jeongguk gripped his thighs helping Taehyung to cling on to him with Taehyung's legs now around his torso.

Taehyung tucked his head into Jeongguk's neck and tightened his legs around Jeongguk's waist and Jeongguk started moving as if it was nothing and soon they reached their car and left behind the still shocked reporters.

'Did they just saw Heir Kim being carried like a baby by Heir Jeon?' Was the only thought in their minds.

After reaching safely in the car, Jeongguk sat at the back seat with Taehyung still on his lap not moving a little bit and who was Jeongguk to complaint? He was more then happy with this position. He just signalled driver to drive towards Kim Mansion and brought his phone out of his pocket and texted Soobin

'I want Newsium's reporter who was present today at hospital to be fired."

And he soon received an expected reply,

"On it President Sir"

He was then distracted by kisses on his nape, he looked down and asked affectionately

"What are you doing baby?"

"Loving you. Don't disturb." came the reply as he felt more sweet kisses on his neck.

"Okay" Jeongguk chuckled and turned a bit when he felt kisses on his jaw.

Driver was shocked to see his boss behaving like this and felt like he was breaching their private moment so he slowly raised the partition between the seats.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk intently and slowly brought his lips near Jeongguk's and capturing them in a sweet kiss. And broke it in few seconds and just laid his head on Jeongguk's shoulders.

Jeongguk soon remembered something, Mi Kwan's sentence. MI Kwan and Taehyung never kissed because Taehyung wanted to do everything after marriage but not only they kissed before their marriage but with him it was Taehyung who initiated their every kiss. He was Taehyung's first kiss just like Taehyung was his first.

He didn't knew why but this thought gave him extreme happiness. He would have been happy even if it was not Taehyung's first kiss because all he wanted was just Taehyung's love.

"What are you thinking Ggukie?" Taehyung asked when he felt Jeongguk was not paying attention to him.

"Nothing Baby." Jeongguk replied as he swiped away the hairs that were falling on Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung hummed and again snuggled in Jeongguk's neck.

After they both reached Kim Mansion and Taehyung was about to go inside, Jeongguk called him,

"Yes Ggukie"

"Baby our flight is after tomorrow early in the morning so I was thinking if you want to stay in Jeon Mansion so we all can leave together." Jeongguk asked nervously.

"Okay Ggukie. I'll come over to Jeon Mansion." Taehyung replied enthusiastically.

"Then I'll pick you up tomorrow evening." Jeongguk said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead and told his driver to drive after he saw that Taehyung had entered his home safely.

___________________________________________________

So here is the next chapter.

Hope you like it? Let me know your thoughts about the chapter.

I'm sorry if you wanted to read about Jeon family vacation's chapter. But Taehyung was in hospital he couldn't just go to vacation without getting discharged.

Thank you so much for sparing your time to read this story.♥️

And thank you for 5K reads.♡♡