That man started to freak out as the kid fell on the ground.

"We are done here. Let's go (N/n)." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the office.

"Well.. Naruto I guess I am going home now since we have this day off. And I also think that you have a little company if you know what I mean." I winked at him.

"Yeah.. he is so obvious!" He yelled. I think the whole village could hear him.

"He is.. anyway, gotta go! Bye Sunshine!" I waved at him as he blushed a little and I jumped up on a rooftop.

As I jumped to get home, on the way I saw a familiar girl. Eh.. what was her name again. H-h-h... Something with H...
Hi.... Hinata? Her name is Hinata right? The cute shy girl who is in love with Naruto. Yep, that's her.
What is she doing here? Is the Hyuga comproud over here somewhere?

When I jumped down from the roof, she didn't notice me at first.

"Hinata?" I said her name.

"H-huh?" She turned around only to see me.

"Hi.. um.. do you remember me? The new girl at the academy?" I asked her softly, trying not to scare her away.

"Y-yes I do.. Y-you a-are (Y/n).. r-right?" She asked.

"That's right! It's really nice to meet you!" I smiled at her.

"R-really? It's nice to meet you too.." She wispered.

"Sorry? I didn't hear you.." I said. Actually I did.

She blushed in a darker shade of red.

"I-It's nice to m-meet you t-too"

"Ah! Now I got it! And tell me, Hinata. Why are you here all by yourself?" I asked.

"I-I just wanted to walk."

"That's cool! Do you mind if I join you? Of course only if you want to!"

"Yes.. I would like that" She put on a smal smile.

"I'll walk you home then!" I grinned.

Hinata blushed and came closer to me.

"Then let's go" She smiled and we started walking.

The streets were busy, everyone was minding their own buisness. Konoha was full of life, you could even hear music coming out from the bars.

When I looked at Hinata, she was looking at a smal shop full with little stuffed animals.

"Hinata, do you want one?" I asked. She flushed red and then shook her head.

"N-no.. they are cute, but I can't.."

"Why?"

"W-well.. m-my father.."

"Nonsens.. wait here" I told her and went towards the little shop.
"Hello miss, can I have that pink stuffed bunny? It's really cute." I said smiling.

"Of course you can! It's only 400 yen." The old lady smiled.

"Wow.. These are really cheap.. Then can I also have the fox and the little wolf too?" I smiled

"Of course! The total is 1200 yen." She said as I gave her the money.

"Have a nice day!" I said turning back to Hinata.
"Hey! I bought you something! Aren't these cudly?" I huged the little toys.
"I think you are just like this little bunny! You both are so cute!!"

Hinata blushed fifty shades of red and was on the verge of fainting.

"I bought this one to you, one to Naruto and one to me. Isn't this adorable?" I grinned.