EPISODE 1

It was a rainy night, a men was holding a girl in his hands who was covered in blood..

??:I'm sorry I'm really jagiya i was not able to protect, all those promises i made to you got fake it's my fault you died by his hands love. Please babe open your eyes , please smile like that to me i can't imagine my life without you. I'll die jagiya please don't leave me in guilt open your eyes...

?? 2: jimin..

Jimin:no taehyung it's all fault , because of my carelessness she left me i can't live without her..

Tae: jimin i can understand she meant world to you, but you can't sit like this crying for her you have to seek revenge for what they did to you..

Jimin:I'll burn them..

Tae: one more thing..

Jimin looked at him with his red eye..

Jimin: what it is..

Tae: before they kidnapped her, she was orginally planning to share the news with you that she is pregnant..

After hearing these words, jimin was left speechless..

Jimin: my wife my child , I'm not a good husband nor a good father. But I'll seek revenge, I'll make him suffer the hell in this world only..

Tae: for that you should set yourself first and snatch all those resources from him..

Jimin: at first i need to move on, but she will be the only one who has my heart..

Tae: but jimin if you find someone else also , i know Suzy will be the happy in heaven also..

Jimin: no i love her, you know how much have she suffered before meeting even now i was not able to protect her i can't give her place to anyone no one can replace her..

Tae: okok calm down let's go hyung are waiting for us in mansion we have to prepare for funeral..

Jimin while sheding tears..

Time skip after one year..

On the airport..

??:yn darling see you done talking on phone..

Yn cut the call and looked at her..

Yn:mom it's done i have to meet clients of my next case tomorrow..

Y/m: darling i know you are an well named lawyer and have to fight many cases, but you should also take care of yourself..

Yn: aish my mom i promise after this case I'll take holiday for one month . During that time, I'll spend my time with you as well as I'll search for Unnie. Afterall , this time we are back here to find her only..

Y/m: yes my child I know my younger daughter will help me to get reunion with my eldest daughter..

Yn smiled as past replayed in her mind..

I hope you guys liked it, next episode will be uploaded soon..

Word count : 459 ..