You rolled your eyes as Dave looks at Claire with a glare. "Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?"

The marigold haired woman rolled her eyes, "Forget about him. Besides, he's—"

"Y/n."

The three of you turned to Bruce as he walks up to your figure and stood next to you. Claire's eyes soon widened as the Gotham billionaire looks at the woman before turning his gaze to Dave.

"So this is..."

"Yes, she's my ex fiancé, and now she wants me and her to be together again." Dave said with a grumble as he looks at Claire, "And my answer is no."

"But Dave—" the woman began to protest, but was interrupted by her ex.

"I don't want to hear it. Besides," Dave removed his ex's arms from his as he walks to your figure, wrapping his arm around your waist, "I already have another woman to take your place." He smirks.

You were in shock as Bruce chuckles. With Team Prime and the covert team, they all had different reactions.

Both Maki and Miko laughed while holding their stomachs.

Jack, Raf, and Agent Fowler were dumbfounded as Nightwing covered his mouth from laughing.

Kaede smirks with a grin as Superboy, who's inside Bumblebee's alt mode in a parking lot, slapped his face with a muffled groan while seeing the live feed through a tablet.

Hearing from the clone's reaction, the Autobot scout makes quiet noise through the radio.

And as for the rest of the bots at the base...

"She's not gonna agree to it...right?" Bulkhead asks.

"...I have no idea, Bulk." Arcee replied.

Back at the banquet event, you turned to look at Dave in the eye.

"Since when—"

"You don't mind if I take her away, do you?" Dave asks, looking at Bruce for permission.

The billionaire chuckles, "She's all yours, Dave. But," Bruce then spoke through the man's ear with a whisper, "I will immediately send you to jail if you do something bad to her."

Dave nodded as Bruce moved away from the male's face with a hidden smirk before walking into the crowd. Before you could utter a word, Dave grabs your wrist and whisks you away from the dance floor as the two of you leave the formal event, leaving a dumbfounded Claire behind.

Once Bruce saw Dave taking you out of the ballroom, he silently searched for the holoform of the leader of the Decepticon. Soon enough, the billionaire saw a glimpse of Megatron leaving the room with the case in hand.

Without hesitation, Bruce quickly followed the human Con. Noticing who was following him, Megatron growls before running away with the case in hand. Bruce clicked his tongue and chases after the Con as he spoke through the comms.

"I'm in pursuit of the case in the hands of the enemy."

"Wait, Megatron has the case?!" Miko exclaims.

"How far is he?" Ratchet asks.

Megatron quickly takes an exit to an alleyway as Bruce runs after him. The Decepticon holoform was on the run as a vortex appeared in front of him. Megatron skids to a stop as the Gotham billionaire does the same. The holoform mech turns around to Bruce with a smirk.

"Try and catch me if you can, human."

Before Bruce could chase after him, the Con already went through the ground bridge as the vortex soon disappeared on the spot. Bruce's eyes narrowed before hearing Nightwing through the comms.