Without thinking anything Taehyung just rushed upstairs, hoping and praying for his Jeongguk to be safe. He hurriedly reached the floor and opened the door of the room where the voice was coming from.

The room was empty, nobody was there, not a single living being just the sound of rustling of leaves was heard. Taehyung was about to turn and leave when his attention went to the wall on his left, it seemed like there was something on the wall. He slowly went towards the wall to see clearly and soon he saw what was on the wall.

He stared in horror. The wall was stained with gruesome blood stains. He finally recognized the other smell, the smell of blood. The smell had now became too obvious and he felt the need to vomit. But that motion was put away and forgotten in instant when the shuffling of feet rustled behind him.

Panicked, he turned around in blur, his eyes huge and watering.

His stomach stirred in slightest. A lamp, a small table lamp on the side of bed had fallen down on the fluffy blanket which was thrown on the ground. The lamp radiated a warm light only a few meters in front of him.

Was it real or a figment of his abused and exhausted brain? He didn't know.

Curiosity got the best of him, lending him a tiny spurt of courage and energy to boost him on his feet. Cautious footsteps led him forward, random tremors reminding him of his weakness. The lamp was close enough to touch, he slowly picked up the lamp and placed it on the stand, its friendly warmth seems the only hope in the world to him.

Basking in it for some slow seconds, he wondered, maybe there were more things in the room that hadn't been revealed to the naked eyes. But he wasn't going to explore the house as he planned to leave from here as soon as possible.

Turning sharp on his heels after he felt some movements behind him and a breath near his neck, he let out a blood curdling scream as he came face to face with the most horrific thing he had ever seen or a scene which he never wanted to see again.

Jeongguk's body covered in blood.

And in horror he opened his eyes, his heart pounding against his chest as if it will come out soon. He looked around and saw he was in his hospital room. His eyes watered and he soon started crying.

He suddenly felt a movement beside him and he finally realized a weight on his chest. He looked down and saw the sleeping face of Jeongguk. He wiped his tears, kissed Jeongguk's head and tighten his hold on him.

His gaze fell on the calendar and saw it was the day when Jeongguk was murdered. He now knew why he got that nightmare. He would always get this particular nightmare, related to Jeongguk's death on this day. It seems like even after coming back in time, it was still there. He hoped with time he wouldn't get this nightmare ever again.

The nightmares, as the demons of dreams, come to educate you if you are brave enough to look into the dark recesses of the brain.

And Taehyung was never brave when it comes to this particular nightmare of his.

After that he couldn't sleep, so he kept admiring Jeongguk and caressing his hairs when the hospital door jolted open and in came Jimin.

"Hey Tae." He said enthusiastically and loudly.

"Shh... don't speak too loudly. Ggukie is sleeping." came the reply to his hello.

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down on the stool kept at side of the bed.

"Yeah I can see. I have two eyes." Jimin replied as he took the chocolates kept there and started munching on them.

"Those chocolates are for me." Taehyung pointed out.