After he said this this, the treehouse door behind him was pushed open. A force coiled around his waist. He maintained his cross-legged posture as he was forcibly dragged backward in an inelegant manner.

“Kong Hou, you…”

“Shh.” Kong Hou waved her sleeve and sealed the jade bells to stop them from making sound. She then extinguished the candles in the treehouse. Seeing Lin Hu put away the carriage and hide in a tree, she closed the window and said in a small voice to Huan Zhong, “Do not talk. Maybe they are just passing by.”

Huan Zhong stood up and adjusted his clothing. Although he was in the dark, with his cultivation, he could clearly see Kong Hou’s actions. At this moment, she pressed carefully to the door and looked through the crack like a timid puppy.

“Do not be afraid. The cultivation of the incomer is not high.” He blurted out the words in his mind. “I can protect you.”

Kong Hou straightened and looked towards Huan Zhong. But the treehouse was too dark and she could not see where Huan Zhong was, or his expression. “When travelling outside, peace is best. If one does not have to fight, then do not. Safety first.” Also, with Huan Zhong’s present condition, she would not dare have him fight.

When she thought of this, she put her hands together and murmured mentally, please do not be evil cultivators or unreasonable nomad cultivators. The best would be for those strangers to be passing by and not notice them.

Huan Zhong looked at the young girl praying and could not help but think, did she know that cultivators with Mind Manifestation cultivation and above could see in the dark? Huan Zhong moved his gaze away and decided to not let Kong Hou know of such an awkward thing.

Girls of this age thought greatly of their face?

“Master, we have flown for two days and nights. Should we rest for a while?” The blue-robed disciple wiped the frost and snow off his face. When he spoke, a huff of warm air came out.

Spirit Master Shui Guan looked back at his tired-looking disciples. He nodded, “There is a forest below. We will rest there and start travelling again tomorrow.”

The disciples were overjoyed and hurriedly drove their flying talismans down to the forest. The blue-robed disciple followed Spirit Master Shui Guan and said in a small voice, “Master, this is just the Mind Manifestation ceremony for a peak master of Primary Luck Sect. Why are we in such a hurry?”

Spirit Master Shui Guan jumped off his flying sword and said with a sigh, “Our Dragon Tiger Sect is weak. Even if we want to become a subordinate sect of the ten major sects, they will not accept us. Primary Luck Sect has developed greatly over the last century. People say that Primary Luck Sect will likely replace one of the ten major sects and become a new member. We cannot afford to offend them.”

The blue-robed disciple frowned. Primary Luck Sect had developed very well in these years, and had a great reputation among the cultivators. However, the ranking of the ten major sects had not changed for nearly a thousand years. If Primary Luck Sect thought to enter the top ten major sects, it wouldn’t be that easy.

“Primary Luck Sect accepted two single spirit base disciples last year. Supposedly, they are extremely talented and rival pentad spirit base disciples.” Spirit Master Shui Guan took out a Wind Preventing Lamp from his storage bag and reminded the other disciples, “Do not get lost. Guard against beasts in the forest.”

“Yes.” The disciples closely followed Spirit Master Shui Guan. The blue-robed disciple said discontentedly, “If we can be under Radiance Sect like Sky Sect and Harmonious Wind Study, we will not have to curry favor with sects like Primary Luck Sect.”