She looked at him with wide eyes, but then smiled, 'So it's true what people say about him. He is Aegon the Conqueror comes again.'' She looked at him with hope in her eyes.

When they come to a sudden stop she looked at him with a confused look. He looked to her and answered, "The person I'm going to introduce you to is a slaver and a kinslayer. But I still trust him to keep you safe." He opened the tent's flap, to show a man with some of his hair missing, and had broad shoulders.

When the man looked to them, he went to his knees, "Your Grace," he then looked to her, "Princess."

Daeron nodded, "Jorah I have asked you many times to stop kneeling, and calling me that." Daeron then looked to her, "This is Ser Jorah Mormont, of House Mormont of Bear Island. He will be teaching you of our home, and what your brother didn't tell you of our family." He looked to the man, "He will also protect you. If your life is in danger he will sacrifice his own to save yours. He will advise you when you need help, and when you have done something wrong." He looked to her, "If he succeeds in this I will forgive him, of his slave selling. But the Kinslaying will stay. No religion forgives kinslaying. When he accomplishes that he will be giving a set in my Guard, but that is it."

She nods, and looked to the knight, and saw that he was looking at her. She smiled at him, and he returned the smile, saying, "You resemble a ghost of mine, Princess."

Dany tilted her head to the side, "You have ghosts, Ser Jorah?"

The knight nodded, "We all have ghosts, Princess." He looked towards her nephew, "Even Kings, Queens, and Conquerors."

Dany nodded, "What is this ghost, I resemble?"

Before Ser Jorah could answer Daeron spoke, "You should probably get going, Aunt." he turned around to leave, "You will be taking the ship has the name, 'Steel King'."

He left the tent with her dragons still climbing on him. She looked back to the knight, and he spoke, "So who is this ghost that I remind you of, Ser?"

"My late Wife, Princess." The knight answered.

Dany just looked at the man in front of her. She heard stories of men falling in love with someone younger, and whom looked like their late wife's. Dany shook her head, mentally and spoke, "What happened to your wife?"

Ser Jorah shook his head, "It's a long story, Princess. But we should be going. I will take some time to get to Astapor." The knight turned around and grabbed his sword and armour.

Dany nodded and went to leave but was stopped when Daeron entered. "I almost forgot-" he said but was stopped when he bumped into her. Sending them both to the ground. Dany looked wide eyes at the man lying above her. But the look of shock quickly left to show a face of bright pink, when she realized where Daeron's hand was.

Daeron grinned, "You have every nice tit, Aunt. Not as big as Val's, but not to small." A pinker blush grew on Dany's face, and it grew even more when her nephew laughed, "Your very cute when you blush, Aunt." He quickly got to his feet, and held out his hand, in offering to help her off the ground.

She took the offered hand and in an instant she was back on her feet. She looked up at her nephew and spoke, "Thank you."

Daeron laughed, "Why are you saying thank you? It's the truth and anyone who thinks otherwise are gits."

Dany nodded, "What was the reason that brought you back in her, sweet nephew?"

Daeron nodded, "I'm leaving Līāna in Essos. She will be my eyes, for Essos." Dany wanted to ask how, but he continued, "By the time your done with Astapor, you should be joined by the Warriors of the Summer Islands. I have sent ravens to my allies asking them to aid us."