Chapter 127 Meeting

When Chi Yao got off the spaceship, he got the news that Shi Xing had returned to his bedroom.

Yan Changyue reported Xu Jin's news in the dormitory, and Shixing's real-time updates.

"Where's that classmate of his?"

As the chief servant, Xu Jin naturally didn't ask Chi Yao until he asked.

Xu Jin: "Still in the atrium."

"Still in the atrium?"

Realizing something, Chi Yao: "Didn't you enter the dormitory?"

That was the main building where they lived. Entertain and sit down, how many glasses of water and so on.

Shi Xing is not such an ignorant person.

Xu Jin shook his head, "No, we met in the atrium from the very beginning."

After thinking about it, Xu Jin supplemented the report truthfully.

"Fu Qing said that Xing Xing beat him several times, and the next few times he was beaten with mental power."

Chi Yao raised his brows in surprise.

Sensitive to details, Chi Yao asked, "The next few times I used my mental power to beat me, and the previous time I didn't use my mental power?"

Xu Jin: "..."

Too many details, Xu Jin can only ask Fu Qing now.

I didn't expect it to exist.

Xu Jin looked at the communicator in disbelief, "Uh, it's the first time I used my fist."

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows: "Haven't you left yet?"

"No, Fu Qing is guarding, saying yes...it looks very painful."

Chi Yao nodded, "The aircraft will send us to the courtyard and put it down, we will walk back a few steps."

Xu Jin: "..."

Okay, Chi Yao is curious.

But not to mention Chi Yao, he was also curious as to what kind of classmate it was that made such a fuss.

Xu Jin's memory of Shi Xing beating people is still in Shi Xing's demonstration-like behavior when the alliance diplomats came.

But at that time, he was also using mental strength, and he had never seen him move his fist.

The aircraft put them in the designated place, and Chi Yao stepped in with long legs. The atrium is next to the dormitory, a rest area in a garden belt, and it is built to match the dormitory. After eating, everyone likes to take a walk. Come here for a walk.

Xu Jin had contacted, but Fu Qing had already been waiting outside.

Chi Yao was surprised when he saw Fu Qing, "Leave?"

Fu Qing: "Clean up your emotions inside, before you call me, Officer Xu said you are back... I came out."

Thinking what Chi Yao was going to do, he ran out It is convenient for Chi Yao to ask.

It has to be said that in this respect, Fu Qing and Fei Chu have the same winks.

Chi Yao glanced inside, but didn't see anything, but his mental power sensed that Lu Guangyu's youngest son was standing in the open space in the middle of the flower bed in the atrium.

Therefore, not only was there no water, but there was no one to sit on.

With this understanding, Chi Yao asked with restraint, "What do the stars say?"

Fu Qing: "Xing Xing said that after he adjusts his mood, let me send him out."

The word "send" is probably not the superficial meaning.

But since Shi Xing said so, Chi Yao also nodded, counting it as knowing.

"Then you go and do it."

"Yes."

Entering from the atrium, Lu Lu had packed up and stood on the side of the corridor, waiting for Fu Qing to come back.

Passing by face to face, Chi Yao glanced at the other party, and just this one glance made Chi Yao pause for a moment.

He remembered.

It's him.

Realizing something, Chi Yao didn't stop, and passed in front of Lu Lu without changing his face. When passing by, Lu Lu bowed and saluted, his movements were standard, and he didn't seem to have any disrespect or dissatisfaction.

Keeping his eyes on the wrong body, Chi Yao did not miss the bruise on Lu Lu's face from the corner of his eye.

Thinking about it, it should be the marks from Shi Xing's beating just now.

Well, it can be seen that a dead hand has been laid.

After Chi Yao passed by, Lu Lu silently walked up to Fu Qing, looked at Fu Qing and called the aircraft.

Not long after, Fu Qing piloted the aircraft and sent Lu Lu to the gate. He watched with his own eyes that the spaceship the other party was on left the palace area before turning back.

Chi Yao went back to his bedroom, asked Yan Changyue, and got Shi Xing's answer in the study.

After taking off his coat, Chi Yao entered the study and saw Shi Xing who was frowning in distress at a large forestry bureau form. The scene was so funny that he couldn't help laughing out loud.

Shi Xing turned around when he heard the movement, and said helplessly, "Your Highness, it's not the first day you know that I'm allergic to large numbers." Chi Yao stretched out his hand to shrink the holographic projection, smiling unabated, "

Do you need to enlarge it so much?"

Xing rubbed the center of his eyebrows, "The densely packed numbers are all numbers, it's a headache."

After a few words, the document fell on Chi Yao's head.

Chi Yao didn't refuse either, and watched together with Shi Xing in his arms. When Shi Xing couldn't make sense, he understood it in a few words, talking about documents while chatting at the same time.

Shi Xing wondered: "Don't you want to stay in the Senate to have dinner with them?"

There are a lot of things in the Senate recently, and they are crazy busy working overtime. If Chi Yao stays there for dinner, everyone's feelings will be very different, and it can be regarded as a kind of Emphasis on the House of Representatives.

Chi Yao: "I don't want to eat outside, so I changed my mind temporarily."

"What's wrong, is there something uncomfortable?"

Speaking of Chi Yao's question, Shi Xing sat upright.

Seeing Shi Xing's nervous expression, Chi Yao pinched his face, "No, I just don't want to eat out all of a sudden." "

Oh."

Chi Yao said naturally, "And you, what happened today?"

Shi Xing After thinking about it, he tilted his head and leaned on Chi Yao's shoulder, pointed at the file he didn't want to read again, and said dejectedly, "This is the biggest accident I encountered today."

God knows how he was so lucky to pick this one. Reports with the most numbers.

Chi Yao observed Shi Xing's expression, and it didn't seem to be a fake. When Shi Xing didn't mention Lu Lu, Chi Yao didn't ask again.

After dinner, Shi Xing went to Erya to discuss the issue of the Blue Stars.

Chi Yao stayed in the study.

After receiving the news that Shi Xing had returned to the room, Fu Qing was called.

If you don't ask, you don't know. If you ask, Chi Yao also knows that the soldier sneaking outside the mothership on the border is actually Lu Lu.

Slightly surprised, Chi Yao laughed, "It seems that Xing Xing hit him, and he didn't lose."

In fact, the moment he heard Shi Xing do it, Chi Yao decided that there was something wrong with Lu Lv.

Well, probably because of eccentricity.

"Over and over again, you're not good at learning."

After laughing, his expression turned cold again, and his voice was flat, but Fu Qing could tell that Chi Yao was not very happy.

Seeing Fu Qing stunned, Chi Yao: "Didn't you see him in the tree nest, didn't you remember?"

Fu Qing was dumbfounded, "Ah, did I see him in the tree nest?"

Chi Yao He directly threw a video to Fu Qing.

He also just dug it out.

Fu Qing opened it and found that it was a video taken for Chi Yao in the distance when he saw someone pestering Shi Xing.

The memory came back, and Fu Qing remembered, indeed, it was Lu Lu.

It's just...

Fu Qing: "Your Majesty, he didn't show his face, how do you know it's his?"

Fu Qing only took a picture of Shi Xing's front face, while Lu Lu turned his back to the camera, only a back view.

"Body, walking posture, hair color."

Fu Qing heard the words and used military skills to identify them, well, it does match.

But he was able to remember such an early event after only seeing one side, and Fu Qing was still impressed by Chi Yao's memory and observation skills.

After thinking for a moment, Chi Yao said, "Let's investigate and send me his whereabouts and updates for the past two years tomorrow .

" Chi Yao glanced at it. It was the army's internal communication number, a forum specially set up by medical doctors, and Shi Xing was reading some medical-related posts. When he came out after washing, Shi Xing was still swiping. Chi Yao turned the projection screen away and joked, "Will my head not hurt after reading such small characters at night?" Repeating Shi Xing's words when he read the report in the afternoon.