Chapter 111 Evolution

The embarrassment he had just woken up instantly disappeared, and Chi Yao immediately called Erya and the doctor.

The temperature gun was placed beside the bed, and it hit Shixing's forehead, and the number on it perfectly confirmed Chi Yao's physical sensation.

high fever.

"Your Highness..." As soon as the title blurted out, Shi Xing found himself completely hoarse.

He rubbed his forehead, and it wasn't the first time he had encountered such a thing. Once again, his body seemed to have become extraordinarily pretentious during his maturity, especially in many cases.

Xiao Xiao closed her eyes, and Shi Xing half-jokingly said, "I'm going to make everyone worry again." "

But it should be nothing, isn't it always fever, it should be because the mental sea is growing, and it will be fine after this period of time. "

The last few words are so forced that they are all breathless and hoarse.

Aware of the relief hidden in the words, and looking at Shi Xing like this again, Chi Yao's expression was complicated: "If you don't want to talk, don't say it." Before Shi Xing returned, Chi Yao

asked him, "Want to drink water?"

Shi Xing Feel it, really feel thirsty.

But since he was conscious, Shi Xing asked with image baggage: "Can I wash up before the doctor comes?" "..."

When

Er Ya, the doctor and everyone on the mothership arrived, Chi Yao had already changed , Shi Xing was sitting, obediently waiting for the inspection.

I thought Shi Xing's test results would be the same as the countless previous fevers, but it turned out not to be.

"Your Highness, your little Highness's spiritual sea, something is wrong."

As soon as the doctor said this, everyone in the room looked at him. When the doctor was terrified by all kinds of eyes, he swallowed, and then heard Chi Yao's cold voice, "Why is it wrong?" Maybe it was hidden in his heart

. Uneasy, or maybe Shi Xing's time was too dangerous, Chi Yao rarely lost his self-control after this kind of questioning, and said a few more words, "Is the spiritual sea too active?" After asking, he immediately woke

up Inducing the doctor to answer.

He was... imagining a situation he could accept...

During the time gap when no one could react, Chi Yao closed his eyes and quickly corrected, "Don't talk to me, just talk about the situation." A

few words were extremely fast The questioning was connected together, and the doctor was a little confused.

Erya was also in a hurry, she couldn't get any results from her two sentences, she was impatient and took the report directly from the doctor.

Erya's voice and the doctor's sounded almost simultaneously.

Doctor: "Your Highness's spiritual sea seems unstable."

Erya was more direct, "The energy is chaotic."

Erya raised her head and said decisively: "Let me see the spiritual sea of ​​stars."

Make room, Erya's spirit Trying to probe into Shixing's spiritual sea, once or twice, Erya's long eyebrows frowned, as if she was distinguishing something carefully.

"How's it going?"

Fei Chu didn't hold his breath, and asked.

Received the irascible answer from the medical practitioner, "Shh! Don't talk."

Fei Chu had no choice but to shut up.

"You...what's the situation?" Erya was puzzled, "How do you feel?"

It was Shi Xing who asked.

Shi Xing: "I don't have much energy, I'm very tired."

"I'm asking about your spirituality, do you have any special feelings when you don't check specifically?"

Shi Xing felt it, and shook his head hesitantly.

"You can come and see it too." Erya said to Chi Yao.

Chi Yao stepped forward, and Erya said: "The spiritual sea is relatively active, but it has not exceeded the normal limit."

Chi Yao nodded, "Yes."

"How do I feel, okay?"

Erya: "Then wait a little longer . "

Sure enough, Chi Yao also let out an exclamation "Huh" after a while.

"Regularly, the subtle iteration process of the spiritual sea is carried out twice, and this kind of fluctuation will appear once."

Not long after, Chi Yao confirmed, "Indeed."

Er Ya said in a deep voice: "And the intensity is different each time."

Chi Yao After feeling it again, he took a long breath and nodded again, "Yes." "

It was produced by his spiritual overseas layer." Erya pinched his brows, not understanding, "but the outer layer has always been inert, and has never affected the spiritual sea. Changes in the iteration frequency."

Yes, because of the change in the outer energy, the iteration frequency of Shixing's entire spiritual sea has been affected, and this energy does not seem to have a regular pattern, so...

thinking of something, Erya asked the doctor to take When the instrument comes back again, between the two energy fluctuations in the outer layer, the measured data is the same as before.

Looking at the data, Fei Chu asked, "So, is the outer layer alive?"

With such a sentence, both Chi Yao and Er Ya couldn't help but look up at Fei Chu, seeing Fei Chu inexplicably, "What's wrong with you, the description is wrong , can I change it?"

There's no need to suddenly look at him like this, it's scary to be stared at by two pairs of eyes.

Erya ignored Fei Chu, and murmured, "Come back alive..."

Suddenly asked the doctor: "I remember children, before the age of three, the spiritual sea has no iteration frequency, right?"

The doctor nodded, "Children of the empire, the spiritual sea At this time, it has not yet grown into shape."

In other words...

Erya thought of something, and said to himself, "Before, I had little contact with mutant star beasts. The last time was two months ago, and recently, it was a rare D-level mutation... ..."

Fei Chu and Fu Qing looked at each other, Fu Qing: "Sister Erya, what's next?" Erya

ignored them, but Chi Yao understood, stretched out his hand and pressed Shixing's forehead again, Shixing obediently bowed down He bowed his head to make it easier for him to move.

Still piping hot.

"She means that maybe this is not an abnormality. Since the outer layer of Shixing Spirit Sea grows, it may need to go through the same process as the inner layer. It takes shape first, and then has its own iteration frequency." That is what Fei Chu said

. "come alive".

Er Ya shook his head again: "But he is uncomfortable, and the iteration frequency is not stable, there must be something wrong."

Fei Chu: "Could it be the reason for the excessive maturity stage?"

Fei Chu remembered what Er Ya said, Shi Xing is likely to cross the two stages of maturity at once.

Er Ya: "Then why didn't he feel bad on the first day? He has had a low-grade fever for several days, why is it today, and he hasn't taken in other energy recently."

Fei Chu didn't have an answer.

Shixing, a blue star of such a high level, came out of the empire with two talents.

Nobody has an answer.

All that can be done now is to observe.

At noon, the temperature was still rising, and the iteration frequency of Shixing Spirit Sea not only did not stabilize, but became more chaotic.

Everyone's hearts were raised.

Shi Xing is still active, but he can hardly do anything, and his brain can't move very much. Subconsciously, he always wants to cling to Chi Yao, and becomes clingy inexplicably.

Chi Yao didn't go out to deal with military affairs today. He asked the officers to come to the mothership for a meeting in the morning, and stayed with Shi Xing in the afternoon.

During the routine energy absorption in the afternoon, Erya watched Shi Xing hold the red mine in his hand.

At first she didn't pay attention, but when she raised her head from the communicator, Erya noticed something.

Approaching, replaced half of Shi Xing's hand with a brand new piece of red ore.

After a while, after repeatedly changing two or three yuan, Erya confirmed, "Xingxing, your absorption of red ore has slowed down."

But it was very inconspicuous, except for Erya, Chi Yao and Shi Xing, almost no one could notice it.

After the lunch break, the doctors and nurses came, and Shi Xing leaned on Chi Yao to watch the star network and entertain himself.

Strangely, this time the body temperature did not rise, and remained the same.

Erya felt that she had found some clues, but she didn't know where the clearance key was, but there was always a feeling that she was very close.

Lu Lu has been trying to get close to the mothership of the royal family for the past two days, but... all failed.

Except for his own time, the guards around the mothership are also extremely tight.

Lu Lu always felt that the number of guards exceeded the normal range.

He felt right.

There are two reasons, one is Shi Xing's condition is not good, and the other is Lu Li's reminder, because Shi Xing's perception of spiritual power is very keen recently, Fei Chu and Fu Qing decided after discussion that it is strictly forbidden to bring beast cores The wild beasts entered around the mothership, and the measures implemented were to increase the guards.

This day, Lu Lu finally found an opportunity, and without telling anyone, he just sneaked out of the training team.

When he approached the mothership, another unconscious spread of mental power, Shi Xing suddenly opened his eyes.

Before Shi Xing could say anything, Chi Yao said first, "Something has entered around, Fu Qing, go and have a look."

Fu Qing should have received a communication from Lieutenant General Lu Li before he left. The surrounding forests have changed, and traces of beast activities have been found at the garrison point. I will inform you as soon as possible. I hope that the First Legion will take the initiative to strengthen the investigation, so as to prevent native animals from getting into the mothership and causing damage to the hull.

After receiving this kind of communication, no matter what, Fu Qing had to thoroughly check the surroundings.

So within ten minutes, Fu Qing and the sneaky Lu Lu bumped into each other.

Fu Qing felt that the other party looked familiar, but couldn't remember where he met him.

Lu Lu is pupil earthquake.

Fu Qing didn't remember him, but he remembered the other party, that is, the officer of the royal guard who taught him a lesson for Shi Xing in the tree's nest.

Something was opened up in his mind, Royal Guards, Major General, Shi Xing... Your Majesty...

Lu Lu was so emotional that he couldn't restrain his emotions, and he opened his mouth to ask where Shi Xing was.

But before he opened his mouth, Fu Qing's spiritual power dropped even faster, and suddenly he was pressed down to his knees.

And when in the tree nest, it is a combat idea.

Fu Qing pressed her eyebrows: "Which team is it? No one told you that strangers are not allowed to enter the mothership of Your Highnesses without permission?"

Fu Qing left, and Shi Xing took his temperature again. On the small side.

Erya took Shi Xing and absorbed half of the red ore, and when she was thinking hard, she suddenly saw Shi Xing and Chi Yao's hands clasped together, she was enlightened, and the last piece of the puzzle in her mind was completed.

After releasing her mental power to sense it, Erya breathed a sigh of relief when it was confirmed.

Erya Surong: "It's not a pervert, it's a serious question, just one."

Chi Yao: "Speak."

Erya, "Neither of you have X sleeping habits, right? You both sleep in pajamas properly?"

Chi Yao: "..."

Shi Xing: "..."

Fei Chu couldn't help talking: "Are you sure it's not a pervert problem?"

Er Ya gave Fei Chu an angry look.

Chi Yao still answered her, "Yes, they all wear pajamas, I don't have that habit."

Erya let out a long breath, pointed to Chi Yao's and Shi Xing's clasped hands, and put the red ore in Chi Yao's hand again.

"Okay, solved the puzzle."

"Cross-stage, Time Star needs high-level energy that is easy to dissipate, and low-level energy should be absorbed enough." "

In fact, on the battleship, you should have a fever the next day. After waiting for a few days, It was because the star beasts chased them that day, and the stars absorbed the spiritual power of the live star beasts. Although they were not high-level, there were six of them, and it took only a few days." "The speed of absorbing red ore slowed down

. Because he has enough similar energy intake, and he needs others." "

As for the slowing down of the temperature rise in the afternoon, hey, his body surface is absorbing your mental power to relieve it."

Before everyone could digest it, Erya ordered, "Come on, Take the initiative to absorb His Highness's spiritual power."

Shi Xing tried it, and the absorption speed was faster than usual, and once he entered his spiritual sea, there was no trace.

Shi Xing looked at his hands for a while, before he said with certainty, "It feels good."

Everyone looked at Erya again.

Chi Yao cautiously said, "But it's just a guess."

Erya clapped her hands, stood up, and felt relaxed, "It's a guess, but it can be demonstrated. Didn't we bring a star beast, SS-level? "

There is also an S-class one, but it is not as high as this one.

Realizing something, Chi Yao also sat up straight, "You mean...?" "

If you want to argue, go there now and absorb its mental power to see the state changes of the time star."

Chi Yao agreed.

The person in charge of the First Legion moved quickly.

Shi Xing originally wanted to take it easy, but it may be because of the cross-stage, the mental power is not so controlled.

Absorbed from a distance, in a blink of an eye, the star beast disintegrated into flesh and blood.

Shi Xing's physical condition is not good, and he is in a daze, absorbing it, and needs some time to feel the changes.

The battleship where everyone was imprisoning the star beast did not leave, and Fei Chu erected a barrier with his mental strength.

With Fu Qing absent, Bi Zhou set up a second barrier.

During the period, Fei Chu wondered, "Why hasn't Fu Qing come back yet? Did he really see the local beasts?"

In less than half an hour, Shi Xing's spiritual sea was perceived by Erya and Chi Yao, and the iteration frequency stabilized Not a lot.

It's a good thing, but it also gives Erya a headache.

If Shixing has been like this across stages, if the body is normal, he will have a low fever, and if there is a problem, he will have a high fever... Erya is afraid of the next reaction to the appearance of Shixing, and he will not be able to judge the cause of it in time... But that is all for later, and it is time to solve it

now Star needs.

"How is it?" Everyone looked at Shi Xing.

I felt a little embarrassed, but Shi Xing still said truthfully, "It's good, and then..."

"Then?" Chi Yao raised his eyebrows.

Shi Xing: "Can I have a few more?"

The changes in the spiritual sea allow Shi Xing to fully feel the majestic spiritual power contained in the fresh star beasts and beast cores.

This energy is not found in crystal mines.

It's okay when you don't know, but when you know, Shi Xing always feels that the spiritual sea is about to move, clamoring that it's not enough, urging him to absorb it again.

Absorption, that kind of fresh energy supply.

Erya's guess was confirmed, and Chi Yao's hanging heart was finally let go.

It's not the first time Shi Xing said this. Chi Yao is not surprised, and the star beast is not a problem.

"It's late today, and the arrangement will be done tomorrow, and let the third legion let in some low-level ones first."

Before Shi Xing could reply, Fu Qing, who had disappeared for a long time, finally appeared.

Fei Chu had sharp eyes, watched people enter the hatch, and immediately asked, "Why have you been here for so long, is there really anything around here?"

He was in charge of the mothership's defense, so naturally he had to ask clearly.

With such a voice, everyone's eyes turned to Fu Qing.

Fu Qing waved his hand, "Ham, there are no beasts, only a curious soldier was caught."

Shi Xing knew who Fu Qing was talking about all at once.

"I guess I haven't seen the First Legion go out, so I want to come over and have a look." "

This kind of thing happened a lot in the imperial capital. Our mothership's hull uses the latest technology. Which soldier wouldn't want to come closer and have a look. Fei

Chu nodded, there are indeed many such things.

"How did you deal with it?" Fei Chu asked.

"The old way, I just sent someone back to the Third Legion."

Shi Xing couldn't hold back, and said, "The old way is... what?"

Fu Qing was careless, waved his hands indifferently and said, "Little brat, give me a beating and send it back."

Beating, beating...

Fu Qing thought of something, and laughed, "I guess I just joined the army not long ago. Understand the rules, and I wanted to beg for mercy halfway."

"But I'm too lazy to listen, I want to solve it quickly." "

Not to mention, he is not low-level, and he wanted to scare and scare him, but he struggled too much, so he had to beat him to the ground ."

Shi Xing wanted to speak but stopped, stopped talking but wanted to.

Finally, under Fei Chu's applause, "The little brat in the army needs to be cleaned up!", he completely shut up.