Chapter 12 Apology

Shi Xing was actually a little surprised, shocked by himself.

He thought that the ss level was already his upper limit. After all, it was s for the second time in his previous life. The first few items were all ss. The optical brain flickered again, constantly changing between ss and sss...

When he saw it, he only felt that the background data flow of the optical brain was too huge, and the front desk caused this instability. It stands to reason that he has so many ss , the final ss is more likely and more reasonable.

But the light brain finally gave him a rating of ss+. This is not the division of mental power applicable to Blue Stars. There has never been a "+" in the ratings of previous tree nest talent evaluations. This is the division of mental power of imperial people. Way.

He...

subconsciously, Shi Xing turned his head to look at Chi Yao, as if he instinctively hoped to hear something from this Highness.

When he raised his gaze, Qia Chi Yao lowered his eyes.

The four eyes met, and Shi Xing realized that he was too close to Chi Yao just now while waiting to patronize and look at the panel.

He was so close that he could feel the subtle airflow brought by the other party's breath.

So close...he felt a little uncomfortable.

However, these small thoughts quickly disappeared with the other party's curved eye ends, Chi Yao looked at him with gentle eyes, and boasted, "It's great." The

man smiled, with the light behind his back, his smile was shallow but real.

Shi Xing was stunned for a moment before he realized what the other party said. Although reason told him to restrain himself, he couldn't help it, and couldn't help showing a bright smile.

Facing the light, his sea-blue eyes were shining brightly and radiantly.

This kind of time star is very vivid, as if it will shine.

"ss, or ss+, oh my god...really..." Yunwu's eyes were already stuck to the panel, unable to move away.

Huali looked at the final review and was shocked, but at the same time, there was a little worry in his heart.

As expected, the blue star with the accompanying talent cannot be low-level, which is good, but it's also too good.

S rank is already the limit in Huali's conjecture, ss is still ss+... Huali can't breathe out without him, Xiang Heze's mental power is only ss, but Tan Yan's level has reached sss.

I thought that Xiang Heze's SS rank was more dominant, but who would have expected that Shi Xing would be able to achieve the overall evaluation rating of SS+!

Huali is both happy and worried.

This matching dinner may not go as smoothly as he imagined.

The family was happy and the family was sad, Huali was silent, but Tan Yan and Yunwu both excitedly sent home the scene.

In the family group.

Tan Yan was excited, 【It's ss+, there is a ss+ blue star in the tree nest this year, there must be a solution for the elder brother's problem】Tan Wen, who is

Yun Wu's partner, is the second child in the family, and was the first to reply: [Really of? Such a high level, do you have any pictures, take a look]

Yunwu uploaded a small selfie video.

I saw Tan Wen replied two words, [very good]

Then Marshal Tan Baishan of the Seventh Army and Mrs. Campbell also went online one after another. excitement.

The administrator immediately asked the optical brain to review it again, and at the same time as receiving the message of [confirmed], the overall rating levels of the other Blue Stars present also began to display the results one by one.

The officers who were the matching people were excited, the Blue Stars were shocked, and the party Shi Xing was still a little unbelievable. Only the administrator immediately grasped the singularity of this scoring.

"Why ss+, what does this + sign mean to Blue Star people?"

Shi Xing was also confused at this point, forcing himself to concentrate in joy, and wanted to hear what everyone had to say.

Tan Yan: "The optical brain has been involved in the calculation. Apart from the lack of precision of the instrument, there are two remaining situations." "

Either the situation shown is difficult to judge, or it is caused by the accompanying talent." "

The former is generally It is recommended to do it again after half a year. Most people will either remove the + sign after half a year, or the level will be upgraded to a higher level; there is nothing to say about the latter, and the accompanying talent is rare." Xiang Heze added rarely,

" I think that because of the accompanying talent, the optical brain gave an uncertain + sign, which is more likely." "

After all, with the growth of the spiritual sea and spiritual power, the talent can also be strengthened."

The two officers spoke very pertinently . , covering almost every situation.

Chi Yao didn't speak all the time, and he didn't refute after listening. Yoyo took another look at the [ss+] level, and then spoke.

What he said was the right thing.

"There are a lot of people who came to watch today. Let the matching candidates leave

first to avoid confusion." Physical examination, after clearing the outside of the arena, we will arrange the exit of the arena in turn."

It sounded like a trivial matter at first glance, but the manager immediately understood the deep meaning when he turned his head. Shi Xing's rating was too high, and His Majesty was afraid that the candidates would be too excited, and wanted to take advantage of leaving to see Shi Xing, and then everyone would rush up... that's true , the scene will be chaotic.

The administrator went to deal with it.

Just in time, Chi Yao introduced two officers, Xiang Heze and Tan Yan, to Shi Xing.

Talked to the two of them separately. In Shi Xing's eyes, Xiang Heze has a humble and gentle temperament, while Tan Yan is more extroverted, and Tan Yan has a strong control over his own mental power. A person who is not very able to see the mental state of Shi Xing, the level should not be low.

During the follow-up physical examination, Xing was separated from the other Blue Stars. At the request of the optical brain, it had to intervene in the collection of medical examination data.

I don't know who proposed to see if the optical brain will remove the "+" sign after analyzing the physical examination data, so Chi Yao and his team followed Shixing's physical examination.

Everything in the physical examination was normal, and the rating of the optical brain did not change. It was already late after the inspection. Chi Yao asked the administrator to take the members of the Fifth Army and the Seventh Army back to their residences to rest, and the officers who followed him also dispersed. After a while, there were only Chi Yao, Fu Qing and Shi Xing left in the consulting room.

Chi Yao had something to say to Shi Xing.

"I just received the news that Fei Chu is about to wake up. When he wakes up, I will ask him to thank you in person." "The

fee will also be charged according to the practice of a medical doctor. If you have any special requirements, you'd better list them." A list."

"Ah?" Shi Xing was stunned, "But, you have given me a lot."

Chi Yao: "Yes, but I gave it, what does it have to do with Fei Chu?"

Shi Xing understood. The fee that Chi Yao just said was to be paid by General Fei Chu himself. He just took it.

Chi Yao didn't intend to say more about this, and asked again: "Didn't you have something to say to me in the arena just now?" "Oh yes,

I just want to thank you for the beast core. It stretches a lot."

"Are you able to mobilize them all?"

Shi Xing nodded.

Chi Yao smiled, "It's good to make the best use of everything."

Chi Yao had to leave, and Shi Xing wanted to say something more, but he had already thanked him once, and it would be a bit annoying to thank him again, so he sent Chi Yao Fu Qing to The elevator seemed to be found hesitant to speak. Before entering the elevator, Chi Yao looked back at Shi Xing, with a look in his eyes that made him say whatever he wanted.

The light cast shadows on the man's deep facial features, Shi Xing's throat tightened as he watched, and said softly, "Goodbye, Your Highness." The

tone matched the expression, giving an inexplicable feeling of reluctance.

Chi Yao stared at Shi Xing for a while, then Fang nodded, "Well, see you later." After

sending the two of them away, Shi Xing hurried to the other side of the hospital.

His communicator received a message from Shi Ran, saying that all the Blue Stars have not left yet, but the medical examination is almost over.

Shi Xing hurriedly walked, [I'll come here now]

Shi Ran: [Huh? What are you doing here? 】

Thinking of Yu Man, Shi Xing's eyes turned cold, 【Debt collection! 】

Yu Man was too reckless in the high-speed particle flow, and he struggled to finish the last item. After seeing Shi Xing's general comment, he passed out again.

After being transferred to the ward for treatment, he woke up not only to see his friend Yu Caiyu, but also Shi Xing Shi Ran.

At this moment, Shi Xing cared more about him than Yu Caiyu Huai, and took the initiative to tell him: "Everything has been checked, and the doctor said that after you wake up, everyone can leave." Yu Man couldn't help but choked, "You do

it Well, did you watch my jokes?"

Shi Xing thought for a while, "It's not impossible."

"You..."

"But mainly here to fulfill the bet, Yu Man, haven't you forgotten what you promised me before?"

Yu Man suffocated.

He still remembered at the beginning of the show tonight, but as the sub-items of Shi Xing followed up to ss and sss, shock and disbelief filled Yu Man's mind, and he couldn't remember any bets anymore.

With a flash of thought in his mind, Yu Man suddenly said, "You already knew, you, you deliberately bet with me?!"

No one knows better about his physical condition than himself. Shi Xing has lied to him from the very beginning!

Shi Xing didn't deny it, "Yes, but I didn't force you to agree."

Shi Xing smiled, but his eyes were as cold as ever.

Laughing until Yu Man's back felt chills, Shi Xing's gentle voice fell into his ears, every sentence was poisonous.

"Didn't you always feel that you are on equal footing with me?"

"Tell you that I am better than you, we don't know each other, it's useless, and you won't believe it, you have to let yourself clearly see and hear, Only when you realize it will you be profound, isn't it?"

"The feeling of overloaded high-energy particle flow is not good."

The last light words almost shattered Yu Man's arrogance.

Yu Man stared at Shi Xing viciously, Shi Xing looked back calmly.

After a long period of silence, Yu Cai suppressed his voice, "Shi Xing, don't go too far."

Shi Xing also felt that it was almost the same, looked at Yu Man and raised his chin, straight to the point, "Apologize." "

I... Yu Man stood up, his chest heaving violently.

Shi Xing didn't give him a chance to speak, and helped him recognize the reality, "You can leave if you want, everyone is outside the door, and I will hold you in the corridor to apologize for everyone to watch, or apologize now, I won't force you You choose."

Yu Man was taken aback for a moment, then Zhang Huang looked out, and as expected, there were many panicked and hiding figures outside the window.

None of them left! Just wait to see yourself laugh! !

Being pushed to the extreme, Yu Man said ruthlessly, "What if I don't?!"

Shi Xing rolled up his sleeves and was terribly calm, "If you don't apologize, the agreement probably won't be fulfilled, then I'll take you away. All the mental power lost, what kind of damage will be caused in the future, and whether it can be fully recovered depends on fate."

Yu Huai: "How dare you?!"

"You are crazy!" Yu Cai said loudly.

Shi Xing's voice still had no ups and downs, but there was no room for disbelief in what he said, "Why don't you try?" Yu Man

became dumb, startled and frightened, and took a step back.

Yu Huai, Yu Cai and Shi Ran were all shocked.

After a long while of silence, Yu Man finally admitted, gritted his teeth in humiliation, and said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for what?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for you and Shi Ran," Yu Man said emphatically, "I shouldn't be talking about you behind your back."

Shi Xing put down his sleeves, not quite relieved, and pointed out leisurely, "The voice is too low Order?"

On purpose, Shi Xing definitely did it on purpose.

As soon as these words fell, people around the window outside the window flocked in Yu Guangzhong, when had Yu Man ever been so embarrassed, his chest swelled greatly, and his eyes were red when he looked at Shi Xing.

The confrontation lasted for tens of seconds, Shi Xing took a step forward.

Feeling Shi Xing's release of spiritual power, Yu Caiyu Huai's complexion changed, he was not joking, Yu Man made him dissatisfied, but he would really do it!

Yu Man naturally felt it too, his pupils constricted.

And everyone who was hiding and secretly wanting to see the situation felt it. They didn't know what the situation was, and they stopped trying to hide. There were many bright eyes outside the window and behind the door, and they just looked straight into the ward.

Yu Man was paying attention all the time. At this moment, he wished he could leave Shi Xing behind and give a lesson to the crowd outside.

However, Shi Xing would not give him this chance.

Shi Xing took another step forward, Yu Man closed his eyes, and finally broke down and said loudly, "Yes—no—up—!" "I'm sorry for

you and Shi Ran, I shouldn't talk about you behind your back!!"

The author has something to say To say:

Chi Yao: The fee is also settled according to the practice of medical practitioners. If you have any special requirements and want them, it is best to make a list.

Fei Chu: Cousin, listen to me and say thank you, because there are...