Chapter 37 The Second Talent

The moment the light was turned on, Shi Xing exploded with another wave of mental power.

It feels close, without any aggressiveness, but still very gentle, it is...the mental power normally released by the Blue Stars.

Suddenly realizing something, Chi Yao ordered, "Fu Qing, build a barrier, and don't let his mental power escape!" With

such a voice, the major general who was following him came back to his senses.

The partition barrier was instantly generated, enveloping the entire main cabin.

Shi Xing's mental power slapped Fu Qing's barrier wave after wave, and Xu Jin asked, "How is it, is it chaos? Or is there any other problem?" Fu Qing said truthfully, "None

.

" , still very comfortable, the mental force hit his barrier, bringing him a gentle and relaxed feeling.

Xu Jin was stunned for a moment. All he knew about the Blue Stars came from the tree nest, and many of them were made up in the tree nest after a long time. Now that Shi Xing is like this, he is completely confused.

"What's the matter, Shi Xing, you..."

Walking up to Shi Xing, Chi Yao didn't know whether he should touch him or not.

"Where is it uncomfortable?"

Thousands of words have been turned into these four deep words.

"It's so hot, I think I'm going to melt."

Shi Xing spoke with a strong nasal voice, and Chi Yao was taken aback, looking at the other person's face, but the sweat on his head made him unable to tell what was dripping down It's sweat and tears.

Xu Jin called the doctors and nurses, Yan Changyue observed, went to get water and towels, and wiped Shi Xing's face.

Fu Qing contacted Tan Jue, told about Shi Xing's mental power dissipation, and asked everyone to line up outside the main ship to guard against the surprise attack of the star beast.

It stands to reason that they should not encounter star beasts on the edge of the city.

However, Shi Xing's mental power level is too high, and he doesn't know how far it will take to dissipate before disappearing. To be on the safe side, it's better to prepare for the worst.

Yan Changyue brought water and a towel, twisted them and handed them to Chi Yao, Chi Yao: "Shi Xing, can you turn around, I'll wipe your face." As soon as Shi Xing moved, his body lost his balance and collapsed

uncontrollably Going down, Chi Yao grabbed the little blue star man onto his lap, even through the pajamas, the temperature within his reach shocked him.

When the person came over, Shi Xing was as if he had no bones. He reached out to grab Chi Yao's clothes for help, but the satin fabric was too slippery. hand.

"Don't move, you just lean on me, nothing will happen."

Chi Yao's voice sounded at the right time, and Shi Xing reacted, only to realize that Chi Yao was behind him, and leaned into the opponent's arms.

The light made Shi Xing close his eyes. When Chi Yao saw it, he told Yan Changyue, "Turn off the light here."

The light softened, and Chi Yao wiped the sweat off Shi Xing's face a little.

The movements were gentle and delicate, and after hugging Shi Xing for a while, Chi Yao felt as if the place where they were touching was on fire.

For a moment, Chi Yao wanted to check Shi Xing's spirit sea, but seeing the uncomfortable look of the person in his arms, he dismissed the idea again.

The doctor came quickly, took the body temperature, and it reached a high value that a blue star can bear, took a tube of blood, and took some simple tests, all in Chi Yao's arms, guided by Chi Yao to complete the time star, More complicated ones that require standing up and cooperating cannot be tested for the time being.

Fu Qing found something and called out, "Your Highness."

"Shi Xing's mental power seems to be...increasing?"

After speaking, he added, "It's very weak, I'm not sure."

The doctor and Chi Yao said They were all taken aback, Chi Yao patted Shi Xing's face, and asked him softly, "Is the spiritual sea still expanding?"

Shi Xing pressed his face against Chi Yao's collarbone, sweating constantly, and the sweat soaked into Chi Yao's pajamas On the collar, it was wrinkled by Shi Xing's cheeks, and it looked a mess. Chi Yao only glanced at it, and his eyes didn't stop.

After asking again, Shi Xing finally responded.

The scorching moisture sprayed on Chi Yao's neck, and he felt scalded.

"I, I'm not sure if it's the spiritual sea."

"Not quite, it's not the same."

"Your Highness, it's the outer layer, it's enlarged, but... I don't know." "

Sorry, I didn't..."

I don't know How to describe it, Shi Xing spoke anxiously.

Chi Yao immediately interrupted: "Okay."

Patting Shi Xing on the shoulder, coaxed, "Okay, okay, it's okay."

"It's okay if I don't know, no one is forcing you, don't worry."

Shi Xing said dully Nodded, the movement range is very small, if it is not for leaning on Chi Yao, it is almost invisible.

After thinking for a while, Chi Yao said, "Let me do it."

After saying that, Chi Yao opened a small barrier in Fu Qing's barrier again, and drew Shi Xing in.

Not long after, Chi Yao confirmed, "Yes, it's strengthening."

The doctor was tricky, and he had never seen such a situation.

Before everyone discussed a countermeasure, Chi Yao's complexion suddenly changed, and Shi Xing also frowned in pain, shrinking his body, trying to reduce his sense of existence, as if this would make him feel less uncomfortable.

Everyone felt a strange wave of mental power.

Chi Yao held Shi Xing's hand slightly stagnant, did not let go, and said: "He is absorbing my spiritual power."

And it was different from the usual feeling, absorbing it quickly, Shi Xing seemed to be drawn by his spiritual power, He kept rubbing his cheeks against his neck, trying to increase the contact area of ​​the skin and absorb more.

Everyone looked serious.

Xu Jin immediately said, "I'm going to get the spar beast core." Chi Yao calmed down more, "Take the instrument and record

his condition after absorbing mental power."

group, the doctor said, "It seems that there is nothing wrong, at least the absorption of mental power has not made his condition worse." The

previous examinations have also yielded results one after another, and there is no problem.

Chi Yao looked at the doctor.

The doctor wiped the cold sweat off his head, "First of all, it can be ruled out that the blue star's mental exhaustion."

Mental exhaustion is the academic name for the disease that leads to the death of the blue star.

Chi Yao was silent for a moment.

All right, good luck among misfortunes.

Chi Yao: "Bring the spar here."

Chi Yao held Shi Xing's hand to absorb the spar, and almost after touching Shi Xing's hand, the spar immediately shattered into powder.

Xu Jin stared, and immediately asked, "Your Highness, do you want to..."

Absorbing spar is so powerful, wouldn't it also absorb spiritual power...

Chi Yao waved his hand, "No."

After taking several spar, one One by one, I put him in my hand, "I will let him down when I feel uncomfortable. Let's do this first, come on, and continue to record data."

One spar after another decomposed and cracked. As the number increased, Chi Yao was keen It was found that the speed at which Shi Xing absorbed the spar accelerated, as if it had started some process.

While Shi Xing couldn't help absorbing energy, he seemed to be very uncomfortable.

Chi Yao didn't dare to give the beast core. The energy of the beast core is so great that it is difficult to control the amount. On the contrary, each spar has only so much energy, so it is not a big problem to have one more or one less.

After another six sets of data, the doctor said, "It seems that there is no problem. His body seems to need this energy."

Chi Yao took a breath and pointed out, "But his temperature still hasn't dropped."

The nurse quickly took the temperature Gun, the result is the same as when I first came.

The doctor didn't have a clue, knowing that this was the first time he encountered such a situation, Chi Yao decided, "Uncle Xu and Yan Changyue are left in the room, and the others go out and wait. I will take Shi Xing to absorb the spar and see what happens How are you?"

The room was empty in an instant.

As soon as the person left, as Chi Yao thought, Shi Xing was not so nervous, and his posture relaxed a lot.

But still uncomfortable.

It can even be said that with the superimposition of spars one by one, Shi Xing felt even more uncomfortable.

"Your Highness, I don't want it anymore."

"I don't want it anymore."

Chi Yao was stunned for a while, "Is it uncomfortable? Are there any side effects?" Shi Xing's

eyelashes were wet, his face was buried in Chi Yao's shoulder, and his voice came out muffled, "There are no side effects, it seems that Spirit Sea likes it very much, but it's so uncomfortable, I feel so uncomfortable."

Chi Yao was speechless for a moment, and still took Shi Xing's hand, and said without hesitation, "Then let's absorb a little more..."

Since it wasn't mental exhaustion, then these energies must be useful.

Although Shi Xing didn't know why Shi Xing felt uncomfortable, his increasingly strong fluctuations in mental power also indicated that his physical condition was actually improving.

Shi Xing buried his face in Chi Yao's shoulder again.

After a while, he started shaking his head again.

Say uncomfortable.

Chi Yao kept sticking to Shi Xing, sweating all over his body. Knowing that Shi Xing was burnt into a daze, he kept holding the spar with one hand, and patted Shi Xing's back with the other hand, coaxing softly: " Didn't you say you want to treat me?"

"If you can't make it through, there's nothing left to do."

"Do you still want to?"

Shi Xing digested it, and finally stopped struggling.

After a while, Chi Yao's shoulders and neck were wet with moisture. When he realized that Shi Xing was crying, Chi Yao wanted to break the child's face to see, but when he put his hand on the other's neck, he gave up and just patted again. The opponent's shoulders, trying to make Shi Xing feel more comfortable.

It took a long time for Shi Xing to speak, and he said in a crying voice, "I thought about it."

The three words made Chi Yao's movements froze, and he couldn't tell what his mood was.

Relatively speechless, he changed the shooting to caressing, raising and lowering his palms, constantly soothing Shi Xing's emotions.

Uncomfortable and in a trance, Shi Xing felt an extra circle of unknown area outside the spiritual sea, tears fell incontinently, and at a certain moment, almost dizzy in pain, he finally remembered.

Thinking about it, why did he feel that this scene was familiar.

He...has been through.

Thinking of this moment, the need for energy finally began to decrease, but Shi Xing's hand that touched the spar began to tremble. The small amount of energy from the spar was almost unbearable for him, and he needed a small amount of energy to continue to flow in.

Tell Chi Yao the truth.

The next moment, he put a hand on Shi Xing's cheek and asked him, "Is there a lot?"

Chi Yao was controlling and releasing his mental power to Shi Xing.

Shi Xing choked up and reminded, "Your Highness, I'm not sure how much I need."

Chi Yao didn't care so much, he didn't deny it, Chi Yao hugged the person and put his hand on the other's face, Shi Xing wanted to struggle, Chi Yao Seriously, "Don't move."

Shi Xing froze.

Chi Yao slowed down again, "Be good, it'll be over in a while."

"Okay?"

Shi Xing nodded.

Embracing each other seems peaceful and beautiful, but in fact, every minute and every second is a torment for the two of them. Chi Yao has been holding the time star, and the accumulation of one night has exhausted his mental power to a terrifying level ;

and Shi Xing had absorbed the energy for so long, and his endurance had almost reached its limit. For a moment or two, he even felt that he was about to be crushed and crushed by this massive amount of energy.

But no.

As Chi Yao turned pale, the area of ​​Shi Xing's clothes soaked with tears increased.

At a certain moment, a critical point was finally reached.

All the changes disappeared in an instant.

Shi Xing's skin no longer absorbs any mental power, and the dissipation of his mental power has completely stopped.

The pain disappeared, Shi Xing's tense muscles and bones suddenly relaxed, and he completely fell on Chi Yao.

After Chi Yao confirmed, Xu Jin immediately called the doctor, the mental barrier was canceled, and the temperature gun hit Shi Xing, the nurse exclaimed, "It's dropped, the temperature has dropped." The string in Chi Yao's mind was stretched to the

extreme It finally loosened up.

The doctor scanned Shi Xing with an instrument, "The fluctuation of mental power is also falling." The

doctor wondered, "What happened?"

It was Qi Yin said, "I probably know."

Chi Yao: "?"

He paused every word, "Maybe, yes, the awakening of talent."

Not only Chi Yao, but everyone was shocked.

Fu Qing couldn't believe it, "But you're not..."

Before he finished speaking, Chi Yao said knowingly, "That's why he said it was possible."

There was a moment of silence in the room.

Chi Yao: "I remember that when the imperial people are born with talent, they will release a captured energy band."

The doctor immediately reported the scientific name of the band.

Fu Qing remembered, "Our training room has a full-band energy detector."

The doctor who wanted to understand quickly followed Fu Qing to the training room to get the equipment.

After adjusting the parameters in the corridor, as soon as I entered the room, the instrument made a beeping sound.

The doctor looked at the instrument in shock, "Check, it's detected."

Xu Jin: "But, hasn't Shi Xing already awakened his talent?"

This is also the most puzzling part for everyone.

It was Chi Yao who pointed out the key point, "But there is no research or record showing that a person can only be accompanied by one kind of talent."

Realizing what this meant, the room fell silent for a moment.

Looking at the person in his arms who didn't know whether he was dizzy or awake, Chi Yao said: "Shi Xing may be accompanied by a second talent."