Occlumency and Interviews

Ever since Harry had called him on the two way mirror, Sirius had been rather worried about how things were going at Hogwarts. Harry had told him when they last spoke just a week ago that the fireplaces were constantly being monitored by Umbridge since she had arisen to the role of headmistress after a new decree was signed placing her as the head of the school, rather than Minerva McGonagall who was the deputy headmistress. Owls were also being intercepted by members of the Inquisitorial squad, meaning that any suspicious mail was being withheld for screening.

The ministry had basically turned Hogwarts into a prison almost, he had heard that much more firm and strict rules were put in place, Harry was hoping to get an interview done with the father of a girl called Luna Lovegood, Sirius knew Xenophillius and he was a good man who would definitely allow for Harry's truthful statement to be put in his newspaper, he just hoped Harry wouldn't get in too much trouble.

He felt the mirror vibrate and heat up in his jacket pocket, he pulled it out and answered the call and his godson's face appeared in the glass.

"Hey Harry, how are you?" Asked Sirius, it appeared that his godson was still in his bed and he thought he could.make out Ginny Weasley's sleeping form in the bed next to him.

"Depends what you're asking?" Said Harry with a grin. "If you're wondering about my love life, it's going splendidly, if you are asking about my school life, it's been pretty shambolic."

"I see, I assume that woman in your bed is Ginny." Said Sirius.

"Yes it is Sirius." Said Ginny's sleepy voice as she turned to the mirror with a sleepy smile. "And morning to you as well."

Sirius chuckled at this remark before his expression turned serious, no pun intended. "What's Umbridge up to now?"

"Well I'm going to Hogsmeade and meeting up with Luna, Hermione and Rita Skeeter for my interview." Said Harry.

"Be careful of her Harry. You don't know what her game is." Said Sirius

"It's fine, Hermione apparently as information about her that if leaked to the press, would end her career." Ssid Harry.

"Well that's good then," said Sirius offhandedly. "Dumbledore contacted me, he wants Snape to teach you occlumency, just giving you the heads up on that." Said Sirius as he watched his godson's expression turn very sour.

"Of course it's with him," Said Harry and Ginny could only nod in agreement. "Where did he run off too then?"

"Don't know," said Sirius. "Though apparently he is in hiding courtesy of an organisation that wants to help with dealing with Voldemort."

"Like the order?" Harry whispered curiously.

Sirius shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but he trusts them and I don't think he'll be returning until the end of the year once Umbridge is gone."

"Well, nice chatting with you Sirius but Ginny has to go and I want to any goodbye." Said Harry.

"You must be worth a lot to her if she's willing to sneak into the same dorm as her brother to sleep with you," he said before raising his eyebrow. "You aren't by any chance doing that."

Harry was about to answer after blushing furiously when Ginny spoke for him. "Don't answer that Harry, leave Snuffles in suspense."

Harry turned back to Sirius and simply waves goodbye before his face disspeared from Sirius's communication mirror.

That was a point that Harry ahd raised though, who or what was this organisation and why did they want to help them, what motive did they have?

***