SCP-1853 VS SCP-076

CONTAINMENT AREA 25b, LOCATION UNKOWN.

Standing on guard duty as a sentry on the isolated island that held containment area 25b was never considered to be the most eventful for the trained foundation facility guards. However, this site was different. Each and every facility guard was highly trained against outside threats and specialised in close quarters combat.

The waves crashed hard against the concrete walls that barricaded the site. Around thirty guards were placed around the large concrete walls with its four sentry towers placed in each corner, it was designed to protect from both outside threats and to contain the anomalies within, particularly SCP-076; a highly dangerous Keter class SCP that had caused more updated measures to be put in place for its containment ever since Mobile task force unit Omega-7 was disbanded. This included an on-site warhead and a flooding system that would kill all the personnel located within the site to prevent SCP-076-2 from escaping the site and on to mainland continents where it could wreak havoc, death and misery.

They were not expecting to see a portal form over at the north west side of the facility and the guards tensed and held their riot shields close together, whilst the main sentries aimed their turrets and other long range rifles and heavy machine guns at the unexpected emergence of a portal.

A large figure dressed in black armour stepped out and the captain barked orders to the team to stand firm and close tightly, the guards did so and all kept eyes on the figure who had an FN P12 shotgun that was being held against its torso, the barrel pointing diagonally downwards to the figure left in a resting position.

The captain was about to order the identity of the intruder when a voice from the site director came up.

"Captain, order your men to hold fire and to allow SCP-1853 to pass." Ordered the site director who was watching the situation in the control room as the surveillance security guards unlocked the main blast doors to the main lift which led down to the main area of the site, the living quarters, containment chambers and the corridor to SCP-076s chamber.

"Hold your fire!" Ordered the captain as the sentries lowered their guns and the riot soldiers loosened into their original positions, leaving a small gap for SCP-1853 to pass through.

The captain watched as SCP-1853 entered the main lift, it turned around and faced him before dissapearing from view when the blast doors shut.

"At ease!" The captain ordered back to his troops, they still had to maintain their patrols after all.

SCP-1853 tapped it's wrist HUD on its left wrist, which caused a projected hologram to appear. It detailed the access points to SCP-076s chamber.

He was here because intel had been received from Dumbledore's spy that Voldemort had requested a small group of death eaters to breach containment area 25b and to retrieve SCP-076 and any other useful items and equipment from the site.

The lift continued to move down and SCP-1853 stood motionless, facing the doors that would open abd lead him into the lower levels of the facillity, as thenlift lowered itself towards the entrance, the site alarm began to go off.

"IMMEDIATE MESSAGE TO ALL UNDERGROUND FACILLITY PERSONNEL, SCP-076-2 HAS EXITED PANDORAS BOX, SCP-1853 HAS ENTERED THE FACILLITY, ALL PERSONNEL ARE ADVISED TO ENTER ANY SAFE AREA OF THE FACILLTY AND ARM THEMSELVES, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ATTACK OR INTERVENE SCP-1853!"

Good, the foundation personnel wouldn't be interrupting him were SCP-1853's thoughts, now all he had to do was get to SCP-076s corridor that led to its containment chamber.

The lift stopped with aloud metallic thud as it reached the ground floor.

"Welcome to containment area 25b." Said a robotic intercom voice as the lift doors opened and SCP-1853 stepped out, the walls were flashing with a red light from the alarm lights that had gone off due to the containment breach.