𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒑𝒕: 𝒊𝒊

―✧―

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

even if you were with your boyfriend, destroying your worst enemy, and going out in a blaze of glory — that shit hurt.

the world seemed to spin, but theo couldn't see or hear. he couldn't feel anything. he began to panic, wondering what the hell he'd gotten himself into.

then someone flicked a switch and his brain turned on.

he sat up with a gasp, nearly falling off of festus.

"woah!" he gripped the seat to steady himself.

a large hypodermic needle retracted itself from his forearm, stashing back into festus. in front of him, leo sat up the same way theo had.

"what the hell?" leo groaned, rubbing his head.

"hey," theo nudged leo's back lightly. "you okay?"

"ugh, being dead sucks," he muttered. "but that physician's cure, holy shit, that was so much worse."

theo frowned, "it wasn't that bad."

festus clicked and whirled, basically calling leo an overreacting baby.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding!" leo raised his hands in defense. "jeez, being ganged up on by my own boyfriend and dragon. what a life."

"no one told you to die with me," theo muttered.

"like there's a chance in hell i'll let you die alone," leo argued. "no way, baby. you and me, we're it. there's no one else."

despite the situation, theo smiled, leaning forward to press a quick kiss to leo's shoulder. 

"what're our readings?" he asked.

leo hummed, taking out the astrolabe, which was now fitted with a crystal from calypso's island. "good news! our gps is completely messed up!"

theo laughed, "thanks gods."

leo turned slightly to look at theo, "hey is it just me or do you also remember a missile hurling towards us and screaming like a little girl?"

theo thought back to his final few moments before death, "huh? now that you mention it, i'm pretty sure i do. what was that all about?"

"who knows?" leo shrugged. "festus, why don't you try and get us below those clouds? let's see if we can see anything."

festus dove so fast, theo had to grip leo to keep from falling off. below them lay a single green island in a vast blue sea.

"ready?" leo asked theo.

"nope," theo muttered.

"let's do this!"

the dragon veered forward, ready to make an epic landing on the beach. unfortunately, one of festus' legs must've been broken, and he leaned to the side, causing leo to fall off and get a mouthful of sand. theo fell off too, but leo broke his fall.

"oof!"

"sorry!"

the two untangled themselves, dusting off the sand and soot which they were covered in.

"you broke my dining table!" a familiar voice said.

"calypso," theo turned, grinning at the sight of her.

she froze, her mouth open as if he she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"how — no man — but—"

"long story, it involved me dying—"

"us dying," leo corrected. "it involved us dying."

"yeah, us dying," theo continued. "oath to keep with final breath, and this idiot being stubborn and all. but anyways, we — oof!"

theo grunted as calypso barreled into him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling her in for a hug. theo smiled to himself.

calypso pulled away, looking at leo, who trying to keep his nose from going on fire, "i take it that's the boyfriend."

"yes, my annoying half," theo laughed. "don't be mean, i'm a little bit in love with him."

calypso smiled, probably for the first time in a really long time. "well then, where're we heading?"

theo looked at leo, who merely shrugged, "somewhere to fix my dragon. we need to send a message to our friends also. but after that, the world's ours to explore." 

and so the three climbed aboard the dragon, and went off to explore the unknown.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐗 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

REY WRITES!

thanks for reading!

the OFFICIAL end of book two!!

also, theo povs might not be coming back
most likely done, so enjoy this <3

it has been a hell of a ride, and i am so grateful
to everyone who's joined me on even a part of
this. i started this series years ago because i wanted
an oc!stark x percy jackson story, so i decided to
write it. and i cannot be more proud of how far
we've come from the start. thank you to EVERYONE
who's ever clicked on either of my books and took
the chance to read them. i adore all of you, and especially
those of you who vote and comment <3

i'll be posting headcanon chapters in this book over
the next few weeks. and a few days from now, book
three of this series will be posted. i'll post a chapter
here so that you guys get the notif :)

thoughts?

comments?

questions?

headcanons?

theories?