𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.

"𝐎𝐖!"

i gave my dad an unimpressed look. 

"why are you doing that if it hurts?" i asked.

"it only hurts for a little bit," he muttered.

"sir, may i please request a few hours to calibrate—"

"nope!" my dad said to his a.i. "forty eight. ah!"

"dad!" i exclaimed, checking in on him. 

he was implanting a different version of the mark bracelets inside of him so he could call on his armor whenever he needed it. 

"m'fine," he said, shaking it off.

"micro repeater implanting sequence complete," my dad said, J.A.R.V.I.S. recording it.

"as you wish, sir," J.A.R.V.I.S. responded. "i've also prepared a safety briefing for you to completely ignore."

i laughed at the a.i.'s sarcasm.

"which i will," my dad promised.

"all right let's do this." my dad froze, looking at dum-e, who was sweeping the floor. "dum-e. hi dum-e. how did you get that cap on your head? you earned it."

"don't be mean," i said, flicking my dad.

but even i was curious as to how he got a dunce cap on his head. i didn't even know we had a dunce cap.

"oh hush," my dad said to me. he turned back to dum-e, "what are you doing out of the corner? you know what you did. blood on my mat. handle it."

"it's okay, dum-e," i said to the robot while J.A.R.V.I.S. spoke to my dad in the background. "he doesn't mean it. he's just cranky."

dum-e whirled his claws and rolled away.

"focus up ladies," my dad said as i walked over to him. i sat out of the way of the mark suits, just in case.

"good evening and welcome to the birthing suite," my dad said, addressing the mark suits. i rolled my eyes, amused. "i am pleased to announce the imminent arrival of your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother."

"say, minnie," my dad called out to me, "wanna make one for you after this?"

"uh.... let's see how well this works out," i told him. "besides, my suit's different types of cloth, not metal, so it's gonna be a little harder."

"i don't care," he shrugged, "if this works, it's your turn."

"ah jeez," i muttered as i typed up the date and time on my computer. i sat back in my chair, getting ready to watch the action.

"J.A.R.V.I.S.," my dad called. "drop my needle."

the a.i. complied, jingle bells playing over the speaker systems. i laughed at the christmas music, but watched attentively waiting for the suit pieces to move.

my dad tried again, and nothing happened.

"crap," my dad cursed, biting his arm in hopes of doing something. he tapped his arms together, trying once again.

this time, the pieces began to move, and i grinned.

one by one, the pieces attached themselves to my dad.

"all right, i think we got this," my dad laughed. "send 'em all."

"um..." i stood up, protesting. "i don't think that's a good idea."

but my dad ignored me, the rest of the pieces flying right at him. his leg piece attached itself to him, another piece flew into the mark display, two more flew into the lighting.

"probably a little fast," my dad muttered. "slow it down. slow it down just a—" he ducked as another piece came flying, "—little bit."

another leg piece attached to him successfully. his crotch piece flew into him a little too hard and i doubled over in laughter. 

a back piece flew into him, sending him forward, and he struggled to bring himself back. the other pieces attached themselves quickly, until the face piece knocked into the music.

"oh shit," i muttered.

"c'mon," my dad called it, "i ain't scared of you."

"no one said you were," i told him.

the face piece flew over to him, and he jumped around, landing hero-style as it attached to his suit.

it even looked pretty cool.

at least until the ass-piece of the suit hit him too hard and it all flew apart.

"you good?" i asked.

he grunted in response.

"he's alright."

REY WRITES!

REY WRITES!

thanks for reading !

i'm so excited to start this book !!
yay !!

thoughts?

comments?

headcanons?

theories?