Part24

okay guys I love you very much I hope you're enjoying the story but let me start off by saying sexual content sexual content sexual content if you do not want to read any sexual content skip to the next chapter love you guys comment subscribe votes and leave ideas if you think I had too much of POV if you think I had least on another POV tell me down below I will be reading everything you guys say bad or good I do not give a crap I'm going to continue writing love you honey buns
Juliet's Pov
I laid by a sleeping Chresento. We had just finished up what he had so gladly started. It was really amazing I'm shaking, no seriously I'm still shaking. The way he..., they it felt against my..., just wow. I yawned, runbing my eyes. He had really wore me out tonight. I whipped my eyes before I decided to go to sleep. I leaned up against Roc and slowly fell asleep on his chest, good night Roc.
Lisa's pov
It was late and I was laying down next to Prince in his room. He hands his arms laced aroumd my waist, which felt so good. He was warm and cozy just leaning against me. I rubbed my hands over him making him sort of groan. "Babe, go to sleep.", Prince says snuggling up against me. "Baby you know I can't sleep in her, our parents are already watching me.", I said honestly. Prince yawned. "I don't care.", he saud laying his head on my neck. I laughed at his honesty. "Look your doors locked right?", he said leaning up slightly. "Yea.", I admitted. "Well so is mine and for all our parents know we are in our rooms.", Prince said. I gave him a light smile before laying back down. Princeton was quick to lay back down beside me. This is going to be a good night.
Craig's pov
Erica picked up Ginger way earlier, which made me slightly sad. I love that little girl, it makes me want one of my own and maybe one day I will. I thought about todays events, especially Amber. Jessica's little sister.
Even though Jessica left, I still love her. Maybe she'll come back. The only reason she left was because me and Christopher were 'too much' for her. Amber and I weren't talking long, she said her and her baby were in town and needed a place to stay. I told her that I that was fine, I didn't have any problem with it. She said she wanted to stay for a week or two. I was excited, not for her but what she could offer. She could update me on Jessica. If she's moved on or does she think about us? She said she was coming in a week. My head wrapped around hundreds of scenarios. What if Jessica was coming with? I laid opened with my eyes open. My head drifted down and soon I was sleep.
Craig's Dream
I aligned myself up with Jessica's throbbing core. Once we were aligned I pushed into her, quickly stroking in and out. She let out a moan, but she quietly caught her breath. She moaned against my thrust making me harder than I originally was. "So beautiful.", I said pulling on her long silky hair. "Oh.", she moaned. I thrusted faster and faster making Jessica loose her breath. "C-Craig, babe m-my hair.", she said almost unaudible. "Almost done.", I grunted. It took me a few minutes but I finally came. I pulled backing pulling out big prod. Once I was out I leaned over and fell beside her. "Babe.", she said laying over my chest. I shivered at her touch. "Yea.", I answered. "That, was, amazing.", she said letting out short breaths. I laugh. "I know.", I said rubbing my head. "Cocky?", asked kissing my head. "All the time.", I said slidding her a wink. I slowly drifted off in a deep slumber. A big thud sounded off. I jumped waking up from my once peaceful sleep. I look around for Jessica but she was long gone. I hooed up from bed and went into the living room. When I was walking to the front I saw a door crack open. I hesitantly moved towards the door. I slight cracked it open just enough to see inside. When I looked I saw Christopher, baby Christopher laying down sleep. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I wasn't that was my sleeping son. I walked in the living processing on to find Jessica and I did. She was on the couch. I sat beside her. This looks fimilar, this moment I mean. "Craig I wanted to tell you-", she started. 'No.", I said raising up. Now I remember this is when Jessica left us, me. I got up and walked back to our room my parents let us have. She rose up and followed behind. "What are you doing?", She asked. "Something I should have done years ago.", I said bursting into our room. I grabbed a hand full of our clothes and threw them out a nearby window. "Stop it. Craig please.",she screamed at me, but I couldn't. All my pain and emotions forced it on me. I wanted her to feel as emotionally unstable as I was. Is that so bad? She broke me, all of me. Not to mention how she abandoned her only son. "Was it me, huh? Is taht why you left you didnt love me Jessica, wasn't I good enough, were we not good enough for you?", I shouted continuing to throw clothes. Jessica just sat there quietly watch me destroy her clothes. Infact it wasn't until I turn to grabbed some more that I noticed she tried to make a break for it. I threw down the clothes in my hand and ran after her. "Where the hell are you going?", I yelled. She kept running faster and faster until she loxked herself in the hallway bathroom. I stood outside banging on the door. "Let me in.", I yelled. "N-no.", she said threw sobs. I sigh rubbing my head. "D-dad what's going on?", a voice asked from down the hall. I looked up to see, Christopher? Except he was all grown up. I looked down at my self and realized I had aged! "Are you alright?", he said taking a step forward. "I'm f-fine you look so g-grown up.", I said in shock. H examined me for awhile. "Okay. Look I'll be the room if you need me.", he said hesitantly walking away. I turned crawdling my head, but when I turned I saw a figure. It was Jessica. "W-what's going on?", I asked. "Easy Craig you've been so focused on me you forgot all about Christopher. I'm long gone you have to move on, for Christopher and yourself.", she said honestly. I starred at her for a while. "It's hard.", I admit. "Harder then having your parents check out.", she said wrapping her arms over the back of my neck. I take a deep breath, she's right. I look up at her. Her face looked to be slowly melting, I stepped back to fall in a whole.
End of dream

I rolled around breathing rapidlym The room was cold but I was sweating. I shot up in a fit of fear and let out a loud yelp. I looked around the room and saw a small figured laid up against me. Christopher.