Part10(edited)

hello love bugs I hope you're enjoying the story so far make sure to comment subscribe like vote whatever you call it. There is some sexual content mature content so you before you continue reading I just wanted to tell you that love you guys bye.
Recap
I gave my dress one last whipe off before Princecton walked in. I heard his keys jingle a little and the door knob twist. I smiled folding my arms, ready to surprise my man. When the door flew open, there he was. My smile faded back. Oh-no.
I took off running the opposite direction of Princeton. Haistily but steadily going up the stairs. My goal was to atleast make it to the bedroom, Princeton was fast behind me. He struggled to keep up because of  the rose petals I had left out. Finally after quickly getting up the stairs I was able to lock my self in the guest room. I heard Princecton slurring curse words under his breath before  heading back down stairs. "Your going to regret this bitch!", he yelled walking done the stairs. I sighed taking out my phone. My screen flashed, it was the last text I got from Erica;have fun. I sighed, that was the last thing that was happening here. I wanted to text or call Juliet or Erica but I was too ashamed. What was I going to tell them, my boyfriends a drunk. Hes hitting me once again. I began to sob. Why was this happening to me, why is Princecton like this? He wasn't any where near this crazy when we were just friends.
Flashback
I laughed really hard at Princeton's sillyness. We were at the house alone while our parents went on a surprise date. Princeton decided that it would be a good idea to stick chop sticks up his nose and fidget. I thought it was beyond funny. "Quit it.", I yelled backing away, laughing. He continued on, making me cry literal tears. "You know you love it.", Princecton said and I admitted it. I did in fact love it. Princeton always knew how to make me laugh even when he did hurt me. I stopped laughing and for a minute we began to eat our food (once we calmed down). I thought long and hard the sighed. Princecton looked up at me. "What's wrong?", he said sounding concerned. "Nothing.", I said glancing up at him. Princecton reached over and gently grabbed my chin moving it up, facing my face towards him. "Please.", he mouthed. My walls broke down and a tear roll down. "I was thinking about my dad. Your dad is cool to but I miss him, yunno.", I said honestly. Princecton gave me a weak smile. "Ma, it's okay I understand. You can talk to me about anything. I love you and will always be her to help you.", he said, brown eyes sparking. I grinned weakly at him . "Anything else.", he said giving me a cheeky grin. "Well Derrek likes me, and he wants to take me to the navy ball.", I said blushing a bright pink. Princeton chuckled. "Do you think he's the one?", Princecton said being corny. I laughed. "I always thought the one was back in Indianna.", I said. "Maybe he's closer than you think.", Princecton said giving me a sad glare.
I sighed thinking of the old Princeton. Maybe he would come back and save me. Or maybe I could grew up and realize, Princeton m-might no-not love me. My sobs got stronger and louder. I was almost basically choking on my own tears. Infact my sobs were so loud I didn't hear Princecton come up the stairs. The door swung open and I just laid there . I watched as he walked over to me.
Princeton pov
I stood over Lisa in a rage of fury. I was drunk so my logic was a bit off. I grabbed her by the hair and tugged her to the center of the room. I was drunk so this took a lot more effort than it would me being sober. I began to hit her repeatly in the stomach and face. I'll teach that whore to play with my heart. I raised my foot kicking her in her chin and moved down to her stomach. I raised my foot up and stomped her a couple of times anf of course she was screaming bloody marry so I pulled out the tape I had got from down stairs. I stretched the tape out, the sound of it stretching made Lisa look up. "Noooo, Princeton baby p-pplea-please. Stop your hurting m-meee.", she yelled threw sobs. I was hurting her, the very thought made me laugh. I will show her pain. I ripped the tape and started manuevering around her mouth but she just kept moving. Dumb, bitch. I slapped her hars across the face causing her to stop and attend to her face while she cried hysterically. I put the tape over her mouth quickly before she could fight back. I got up from ontop of her and again pulled her by the hair to the guest room. Oh this was going to be fun. I looked down at the dainty rose petals she had left. I threw her down to the floor and kicked her one good time. That caused her to curl up in one big ball, but I wasn't done not yet. "Rose petals, huh? Are they for me? How sweet and oh there leading over to our bed.", I said shaking my eye brows at her. I tightly grabbed her by the arm and threw her on the bed. "Take your clothes off.", I ordered undoing my zipper. She didn't move. "Now.", I yelled. She slowly got up balling her eyes out. She slowly removed her clothes revealing giant bruises that were likely going to turn into scars. When she was completely naked I hovered my body over  hers and started to move done, giving her big purple love marks.