Part9(edited)

Kaydens pov
It had been a restful day with my friends and family, so I decided to surprise them with a pizza. That's when I bumped in to Lisa, Princetons girl.
She was a bit sweaty, it was hot outstide but I could have swore her car had a AC. Then I noticed my boy Princeton was M.I.A (missing in action). What was she up to? I had to know what was going on, but the jacked up thing is, she wouldn't let me. The more I asked question the more defensive she got. Man, what if she's doing my main man dirty? I couldn't have that. I had to tell him.
Lisas pov
Once Lisa got home she began to cook and clean readying herself from Princeton's arrival.
Princectons pov
I was on my way back to the house when my phone buzzed. Quickly but mindful, I pulled over. I looked down and saw it was from Brandon;wassup Princeton. I grinned, me and Bran go way back. He was cool people; none much mane wassup with it, I replied back. Its been a little while since he's called me something must be up. I answered the phone within minutes. "What's up bro.",I say picking up. "Nothing much, chilling. The boys and I are having a little get together and I wondered if you wanted to pull up.", Brandon asked. I guess tonight me and Lisa aren't doing much of anything, and if anything she would be talking to Juliet about her date with Roc. "Alright I'm down, but I'm leaving early. I'm already in the dog house.", I admitted. He laughed. "Alright Princecton I feel you. Just make your presence know and head out.", Bran said. I shook my head yea, that isn't bad. "Say who's pulling up?", I asked. "Jay, Zach and Ryan nem. Oh and my boy Kayden.", Bran said. I nodded no possible trouble there. "I'm in.", I said ending my converstation with Brandon and getting back to the road.
Craigs pov
It was a pretty quiet day. My son was away at my sisters and I had nothing to do. That's when I decided to scroll threw my Facebook. There isn't really much talk about much of anything. Thats before Princeton was tagged in a status. It was from our boy Brandon! I had to check that out. I did and found out that there was a party! I have to be there! I pulled out my phone and  called Brandon.
Rayrays Pov
Its been a long day with my girl Erica and my little girl Ginger. I was tired threw most of it, but happy. I did get a call from Craig telling me about some party but I wasn't having it tonight. My babies were all I needed tonight. I told him I was staying in, to text me later on so I could enjoy some quality alone time with my girls.
Lisas Pov
When I had finally gotten the house clean enough I put the potatoes on 450. Then I went and grabbed some fresh roses out of the gardens. I plucked each petal careful not to tear it. Afterwards spreading the roses from the stairs up unto the guest where me and Princecton would have great make up sex, making love all night until we both fall asleep. I shuttered at the thought of Princeton's touch, this was going to be great. I even bought dessert. A two layered multi colored cake with whipped blue icing that said; Princecton and Lisa forever . Now all I had to do was wait half way through the potatoes to put the steak on and then thirty minutes later the food would be done. I wasn't really worried about him coming home because while I was putting on the potatoes Princeton texted me;I'll be there later on. Miss you already XX. Awww my baby. I took out my phone and began to text Juliet, but just I was about to send I remembered her date. Damn, well atleast I could talk to Erica. I deleted the message I was about to send to Juliet and began to text Erica; Hey boo. It didn't take her long at all to reply; Hey hunn, wassup. I smiled at her cheekiness; nothing much you? We went on. Next I went on to write; planning a special night with me and the bae. You were right tonight is gonna be our night. I squealed at the text she sent back; don't get to nasty now boo, it's senior year keep it cute. I am glad your back with Prince charming tho.
*car door slam*
I squealed again. That must be Princecton, I texted Erica and told her I had to go. I hurried up ran taking out the food. Luckily I had left the plates already set for this type of situation. I washed my hands and ran to the door. I watched the car pull off from behind the Tan see through curtains. I gave my dress one last whipe off before Princecton walked in. I heard his keys jingle a little and the door know twist. I smiled folding my arms, ready to surprise my man. When the door flew open, there he was. My smile faded back. Oh-no.
I hate them tooo guys cliff hangers. They suck for readers but for authours there like fun games with your readers aka your fans. Like comment and follow me remember I follow back I would love to hear from you guys. Oooooh and in the comments tell me one thing no one else knows about you!