Part22(edited)

Xaviers Pov
I got home and cleaned up the house. I washed the dirty clothes, I made up the bed and I put the Ham on. It was a special night, Lisa was coming. She's so sweet. She never really told me what happened or even the fact that she was on the way over. She has been staying since Saturday or Sunday. It was nice having a little company, so I didn't mind. That and shes been my bestfriend since like forever. I met her in PK but we lost contact in middle school when she met some boy, matter of fact I think they're parents got married. She was way to upset for me to ask her anything.
I stopped sweeping the floor when I heard the door close. I looked up to see, Lisa!
"Hey Lisa, how was your day love?", I asked continuing to sweep. "Good.", she said hugging me, wrapping her hands around my waist. "Yours?", she asked. "Pretty good.", I answered still sweeping. "Hun make eye contact with me don't just ignore me.", Lisa said starring off at me. I smiled up at her before dropping my broom. "Fine.", I said walking over to her. I pulled her into a tight hug, squeezing her organs. She groaned at me. "T-too tight.", she said dramatically gasping for air. I chuckled releasing her from my grip. "my bad.", I said. She chuckled as well turning around to get her phone that had just buzzed. When she turned I got a perfect view at her big juicy bum. Wow, her ass is fat. I couldn't help but to look, she is my bestfriend. I reared my hand back and hit her hard around her butt. She gasped nearly dropping her phone. She turned back to me laughing and making faces at me. "Quit it.", she yelled threw a fit of laughter. "what Lisa you never want me to stop, especially late at night.", I say sending her a wink. She laughs some more. "Shush up so I can talk to bae.", She laughs. I ran and flopped on the couch as I heard the phone began to buzz. Finally he answers. "Hey baby.", he answered. I smiled raising my eyebrows. "Hey babe, what you doing?", she asks. "Waiting on my princess to return.", he says. My smile grows from ear to ear. Oh really. He goes on. "Hey mom's here, I'll text you later.", he says quickly. "Okay bye.", she says hanging up. She put her phone in her pockect and refocused her attention to me. I slowly got up from the couch walking toward her. I leaned in really closer to her face. "You know he might be all fine and well but I'm big daddy around here. Your mine.", I say plopping a big sloppy kiss on her face. She leans back and laughs at me, whipping her face. "Whatever you say, just don't tell babe that. He gets jelly.",she said going to the guest room. "Need a ride?", I ask. She sighs. "No, I'll check back with you and let him pick me up. You are big daddy aren't you.", she laughs. I hit my chest with a balled up fist. "Hell yea I am.", I answer. She laughs and begin to pack her stuff, the door is open so I can see in from the living room. "Sweets, scary movie marathon?", I ask. "um, sure hun get it started.", she says packing up the last of her things. "You sure.", I ask. "Xavier Almuza, are you questioning me?", she asks sternly. "No ma'am.", I laugh.
Ray Ray's Pov
It's been a beautiful week for me and my little family. Erica and I have been in bed all week, but we weren't sleeping. Our little angel Ginger has been at uncle Craig's house having a play date with Christopher. Today Erica and I decided we wanted to spend the day in bed, I took one of my vacation days. It started off as a nice but then Prince called and asked me if I could pick Lisa up. He said that the car was acting up and she needed a ride. Of coarse I agreed. I was just glad him and Lisa were back talking. I left Erica sleeping in the bed. Currently I'm waiting for Lisa to come out of some house.
I honked my horn looking down at my watch. Come on girl, I don't have all day. As I was accessing the surban neighbor hood I caught a glimpse of the door swing open. I look over to see Lisa and some dude walk out. I didn't think much at first, but as she was leaving out he gave her a long hug and a kiss. A big sloppy kiss right in the cheek. I turned my head as she turned towards the car. Maybe he's just a realitive. Plus, I dont want her and Prince going at it again. The passenger door flies open. "Hey Lisa.", I say. She smiles at me. "Hey Ray.", she says back. I start the car uo amd begin to drive off. "How have you been?", I asked. "Good.", she says cheekily. "What you been up to?", I ask. "Oh nothing just hanging out with a friend.", she says playfully. A friend? I've never heard of this guy. I sigh not wanting to bring it up. That would bring a whole lot of unnecessary problems. I iust continue driving ignoring my thoughts. I'm thinking of the best solution for Prince. I don't want him to be all mad and it comes out to nothing again. M-maybe me and Craig can do a little investigation to find out what's really going. It was pretty silent the whole ride back. Lisa was texting the whole way back. I smiled as I glanced over at her. "Prince and you really made up huh?", I say looking back to the road. "Yea, but this isn't Prince it's just a friend.", she said not lookimg up from her phone. "Oh.", I said. A friend.