Part3(edited)

________Princeton pov____________
I feel sick, the only reason I came to this party is to see my girl, the one and only princess to my heart. When she told me she didnt want to go home with me it hurt. Even more to learn that she wanted a break. What's a break? A bunch of dudes in and out. I quickly run out of Juliet's house and into my car. Chresento tried to talk to me but it wasnt happening. Once I got into my car I sped off. I didn't know where I was going or when I would be back. I just drove. After about a half hour drive I ended up by a park down town. I thought about what I was going to do next. It wasnt long before I took out my phone and called Ray Ray.
__________Ray Rays pov___________
I looked down at my baby when I heard my phone buzz. I took my LG out of my pocket and looked at the screen, uh-oh. It was Prince and I knew him also well. He just doesn't call at night, he knows I have my baby girl. I answer swiftly but quietly exiting out of the room. "Hey man, wassup?", I answer. I hear Prince sigh. "She wants to take a break.", he says quickly. I chuckle. "This isnt funny Ray, what do I do?", Prince asks. "Maybe try not hitting her that always works.", I say leaning against a wall. "True.", Princecton says. Princeton goes on. "I j-just miss her you know.", Princeton says quietly. I nodd. "Prince she'll be back she isnt leaving you, she just needs time to think.", I say. "Think about what, leaving me?", Prince says raising his voice. "Yo chill. She isn't leaving you okay. Plus she's out of house right now right?", Ray asks. "Yea.", Prince answers. "Go out, buy stuff, when she comes back instead of her getting hit with hands hit her with gifts. Roses, flowers, money make her feel like there aint nobody else but you and her.", I say. It gets quiet. "Yo Prince, you there?", I say quietly. "I hear you, thanks Ray.", he says hanging up. I just laugh and nodd. Young love I humm. I put my LG back in my pocket and walk to the doorway starring at my baby girl. "Night, night daddy's girl.", I say turning out the light.
_____Chresentos pov____________
Its late and I'm freaking out. I tried to talk with Prince but he wasnt having it. It's Juliet she's making me nervous. I've had alot of girls before but none of them could compare to her.
Flashback
I took her out on the dance floor. I didnt expect much of anything to happen. If anything that we'd dance and fuck later on but it was different. When we got on the dance floor the dj turned on a slow songs. Ed sheeran thinking out loud. I cringed that the dj decided to play the song but Juliet looked happy. She scrunched her little noise at me even grabbed my arm leading me in a slow dance. Before I knew it she was laying on my chest, it was nice. I looked down as her as she slowly wrapped around me. At the last verse of the song saying four words I'd never forget. "Chresento I love you".
Love? The word its self made me feel funny. My mother and father werent really there for me. The only people I can say I truly love are Ray, Prince and Craig. My grandma use to be one to but she died last summer. I didnt know how to love, I never had it. When the song came to an end Juliet looked deep into my eyes. I freak out and run off bumping into Prince. I tried to talk to him but he just ran off. Thats when I decided to run upstairs to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at myself. "Love.", I say to myself. I go on. "Do you even know what that means.", I say quietly. I sit there for a while. Maybe, m-maybe I should leave. I sigh, I don't know anymore. Soon I figure the best thing to do was to call Ray Ray, he always knows what to do.
___________Ray Rays pov__________
I am rocking my baby to sleep when I hear beeping. I get my phone from my pocket scared my baby will hear. I answer quickly putting her in the crib. "Hey, Roc wassup.", I say walking out. "She loves me.", he says. "Who?", I say quickly. "A girl name Juliet.", he says. I laughed. "Did she scream that out during sex.". "No a slow dance.", he says back. "Oh.", I laugh. "Ray, this isn't funny a girl loves me.", Roc says. I sigh. "Do you love her back?", I ask. It got quiet. "I don't know. I've seen her around but havent talked to her like that.", Roc says. "Get to know her. You'll know if its love trust me.", I say. I go on. "And if its not let her know and move on.", I say. I can hear roc breathing. "Okay thanks Ray.", he says hanging up. I put my phone on vibrant and go back in the room with my baby girl. I sit down and look down at her, perfect. All of a sudden my phone rings again. Ugh.