Part5(edited)

_________Prince pov______________
I'm not giving away any of the story but please please please important message of the day drink and drive responsibly. one drink could be the decision of life or death thank you enjoy this the story love you love bugs hope you enjoy comment vote and read on.
Prince laid across his bed, drunk. He had gotten into his dad's secrect liquor stash and drunk it all. He sat quietly with a hang over and a horrid migrane.
"Mhmm.", I say to myself. I was so busy in planning and so stressed out, that when my friend invited me out I just couldn't refuse. I needed a drink. Its not like Lisa was going to call out of no where right. I got up from the bed, walked over to my closet and began to get dressed.
When prince was in the closet Lisa calls, but Prince doesn't hear it. His phones on vibrate.
I get my clothes together and get dressed. When I walked out of the closet grab my keys and phone, then I was out.
___________Lisa's pov____________
Currently pacing back in fourth in Juliets kitchen. Juliet has steadily made her way down to the kitchen  and began eating her breakfast, starring at Lisa.
"What are you doing?", Juliet asked. "He hasn't called or even texted me back.", I say concerned. "Well maybe he's asleep. Besides why do you care? He's a jerk.", Juliet said eating Frost and flakes. I stood still and turned to her. She's right, Prince should be concerned about me and what I'm doing, not the other way around. I nodd, "yea. He should be worried about me.". "Yea. He should.", Juliet repeated. I went and sat down next to her looking down at my breakfast. What if he got hurt? That would explain him not answering. Not to mention how quickly he stormed out of the party. Maybe he got in a wreck! I get up and began to dial Princecton. Juliet sighed putting down her spoon. "What now?", she says looking up at me, but I dont answer. My phone rings three times before going to voice mail. I gasped, h-he hung up, I say to myself. He must be avoiding me because of how I acted last night. I let out a loud yelp, making Juliet jump. "What is it?", she asks dryly. "He....hung..up.", I say threw mounted tears slowly strolling down my face. I have to go apologize, I-I just have to. "Drive me home.", I tell Juliet, whos eating her breakfast a bit slow. "Later.", Juliet says. I cant wait until later, Princeton, h-he need me now. I bring my phone back out and begin to phone a taxi. "Oh who are you calling now?", Juliet asks. I ignore her. "Hello this is Taxi town how may we help you?", the man asks. "Yes I would like one taxi to-", just then Juliet grabs my phone and hangs up. "Hey.", I whine angrily. "Come on.", she sighs, pushing off her breakfast. I shriek happily as I head up the stairs to get my things.
Arriving at Lisa's house
"Bye.", I say waving Juliet off. She just smiles and gives me a sympathetic glare before driving off. I run towards the house as Juliet drives off. I open the door running in not even shutting the door behind me. "Princeton, where are you?", I yell. No answer. I take out my phone and attempt to call him again. This time it rung four times and he answered. "Princeton are you okay?", I yelled. "Ouch, baby lower your tone.", he slurred. I froze, is he, drunk! "Princeton I know I didnt rush home to find your out at some bar!", I yell even louder. "No babe, me and my friends were just getting something for you not to be mad at me.", he almost whispers. "Liar.", I roar. "How are you getting home, drinking and driving isn't illegal for fun Princecton.", I spat. I heard him sigh. "Look babe, I'll get my buddy Zayn to drive me home mkay?", he almosts whispers. I roll my eyes. "Fine but no more drunking.", I yell before hanging up.
Erica
I watched my baby as she sat stiffly wrapped around her winnie the poo blanket grandma gave her. "Angel.", I whisper to myself. "She is.", Rays voice says from behind me. I jump gasping in mid air, but Ray Ray catches me. He always does. I smile at him as he gently lays me back on the chair. We chuckle quietly before deciding we should probably leave her be. We walked into the hallway were we slowly crept the door closed. "So bae.", Ray says quietly. "Yea.", I say putting my hair to the side. "My cousin Craig invited us out for a BBQ, and I was just wondering-.", Ray ray starts but is soon interrupted. "Of course I wanna go.", I rush. It's been a while since Ray Rays family invited me or him out for anything. They really really cant stand the sight of me, or the mention of my name. "It would be good for us, for you and Ginger. She needs to know who her family is.", I say lightly. He smiled before leaning in and giving me a sloppy kiss. "Babe, your an angel.", he smiles leading me into the bed room. I chuckled before slowly shutting the door and hopefully making love to my husband.