(Chapter 132) Burnt out.

Your soularia invades the area and tentacles spurt out of the ground. Grillbys' flame turns a cool blue.

RHT: Change of appearance, I see.
GRB: I would prefer if you didn't judge it.
RHT: It suits you, but it'd look better extinguished.
GRB: Try it.

You summon your second blade and dash towards Grillby, swinging relentlessly. He hardens his arms and blocks your strike, before kicking your stomach. You get thrown back. Grillby dashes forwards. You stand back up and puke, before thrusting your blades into the ground, causing it to erupt into a massive explosion. The smoke dissipates revealing Grillby in a gas form, completely unscathed from the explosion.

RHT: (He can transform his entire body aswell. Seems like I have to think of another way of getting rid of him, traditional won't cut it.)

You pick up your blades and dash towards Grillby. Your swings go right through his body. He switches in between his forms fast enough to get hits on you.

GRB: Give up, you can't beat me.
RHT: Like hell I'll do that!

You wipe the blood of your face and dash towards him. Grillby dodges and goes in for a lethal blow. Tentacles erupt from the ground and restrain him.

GRB: Your soularia can't keep me at bay!

Grillby shifts into gas and escapes your grasp, punching you in the face and throwing you against the wall.

RHT: *cough* D-Dammit, why can't I hit you..?

Grillby slowly walks towards you.

GRB: Oh, finally accepting the fact you're below me in terms of power, harbinger?
RHT: *cough* Y-you're right...
GRB: I've come out victorious.
RHT: Right where I want you to be.
GRB: W-what?!

Grillby notices the shards of your blades that he's stepping on, but it's too late.

RHT: Pierce.

The sharp pieces of your blades cut deep into Grillbys' body. He drops down to his knees.

RHT: *pant* Now we're equal.

Grillby smirks. He stands back up, uninjured.

GRB: Oh, we're equal? Don't make me laugh. As if such a cheap technique could work on me.
RHT: (Tsk, I was sure that was going to work!)

Time seems to stop. An ominous figure appears in front of you. It's Jiguko.

JGK: Rhett, how disappointed I am in you.
RHT: I'm out of ideas. He's just untouchable.
JGK: *sigh* Switch with me.
RHT: W-what?!
JGK: Just do it.
RHT: What do you mean by swi-
*SWITCH*

Time unfreezes and you stand back up... but something is off.

GRB: It seems you still have some more in you. How delightful, I get to humiliate you even more.
RHT: 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕦𝕡.

Grillbys' face expression changes to a terrified look.

GRB: I-impossible. I'd recognize that tone from anywhere... but it can't be. You're supposed to be sealed away in hell for all eternity!
RHT: 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕦𝕡, 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣.
GRB: (Shit, shit, shit! I'm so done for!)

Your body dashes towards Grillby at an immense speed, completely catching him off guard.

GRB: (So fast!)

Grillby tries to punch you but misses, leaving an open chance for you to deliver a blow to his face. It connects, sending him crashing into a wall.

RHT: (Woah! You managed to hit him!)
JGK: (Of course I did, now let me finish my job.)

You walk towards Grillby, who's sat down.

RHT: ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕝.
GRB: Y-you! I'll make you pay!

Grillby blasts himself towards you, throwing a storm of fireballs. You calmly dodge through them and grab his head, slamming him into the ground. Grillby shifts into gas and moves away.

RHT: 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪.
GRB: Don't underestimate me!

Grillby floats into the air, gathering up all the heat from the battlefield. You just stare at him.

GRB: This will kill you, for sure!

In his hands forms a ball of pure thermal energy, hot enough to crush even the hottest stars.

GRB: Soularia, UltraPlasma Beam!

A giant plasma beam is released but you don't even flinch. You hold out the palm of your hand.

RHT: 𝕏-ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕤𝕖.

The beam reflects off of your hand and is directed up into the air. Grillby is terrified, as he descends back onto the ground. You go up to him and pat him on the shoulder.

RHT: 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝.

His body turns to ashes as they're carries away by the wind. You're back in control of your own body.

End of Chapter 132
"Burnt out"

[ Jiguko possesses your body and defeats Grillby. ]