(Chapter 64) The fallen.

Clone Rhett starts fighting with Robin. Meanwhile, you and Jess have been in a stalemate for a long time. You drop your blade to the ground.

RHT: I think it's time to end this.
JSS: I agree.

The battlefield is engulfed by your ability

RHT: Feast your eyes upon my soularia!
JSS: Weak.
*WHOOSH*

At an instant, your grey layer retreats back into your blade. You stand confused.

RHT: What... just happened?
JSS: Your soularia is weak in comparison to mine.
RHT: What the hell is your ability?!
JSS: One world mind lets me control everything as if I were it. Your soularia retreated because I wanted it to. It's pretty simple. I'm just stronger than you.
RHT: We'll see about that.

You dash towards Jess at full speed, swinging your sword. She easily dodges and throws rocks at you using her soularia. You slice through them.

RHT: (How the hell am I supposed to fight such an enemy?! I need to figure out a plan fast!)
CHAR: Yo-yo Rhetty, it seems you're in quite the pickle regarding this battle.
RHT: You can hear my thoughts now?
CHAR: Don't think much of it. As of now we have to take her down before your clone loses to Robin.
RHT: Yeah, any ideas?
CHAR: I think I just might have one. Just keep attacking. I will take care of the problem.
RHT: This plan of yours has to work you know!
CHAR: Trust me, it will.
*WHOOSH*
JSS: Talking to yourself much?
RHT: I was hoping you'd capitalize on it.
JSS: Huh?
*SLASH*

Jess backs up and throws debris towards. You ready your blade and dash towards her, slicing through everything in the way. When you get close, you start swinging your sword rapidly. Jess dodges every single strike. You continue to swing your sword. Jess catches an opening and thrusts her sword.
*GRAB*

JSS: Huh?! What is this?!
RHT: You finally showed up Charoline.
CHAR: Just swing your sword.
*SLASH*

You swing your sword and injure Jess across the chest. She backs up, blood dripping down her chest. You stand before her, in silence.

JSS: I don't know how you did that but it doesn't change a thing! I will still win this battle! Take this!

Jess raises her hand to control the debris. It doesn't move. Jess tries again. It's immobile.

JSS: What?! Why can't I use my soularia?! What did you do?!
RHT: I didn't do anything...
CHAR: Kill her Rhett. Kill her now.
*SLASH*

You slice Jesses' body in half. Her remains drop to the ground. Blood covers the ground. You've won.

End of Chapter 64
"The fallen"

[ Without her soularia, Jess is defeated easily. What will happen to Robin?! ]