(Chapter XXXV) Insanity.

The battlefield around you quakes in despair. The whole ground transformed into a mere shell of what it once was. Now there's only one that'll come out of this alive. You stare eachother down.

GAL: I'm impressed. You've achieved soularia rather quickly for your experience.
RHT: Or it's just that you've achieved it rather late.
GAL: Still got that silver tongue of yours.
RHT: Never too strong to talk shit.

You dash at Gall, fully recovered and ready for battle. He deflectes your blade, but you emerge your knife and try to stab him in the stomach. He blocks with a dagger of his own. You back up and he follows by shooting arrows which you successfully block. You charge up your knife and go in. He summons a rain of arrows on top of both of you. He disappears using time stop, but you trail him using scent of despair. He reappears and you wound him on his arm. He retaliates by piercing an arrow through your leg. You charge up your knife and cause a huge explosion. Using the smoke, you try and catch your opponent off his guard but his reflexes are too fast and he manages to block in time. You get pushed back. He starts shooting arrows at you. You dodge them all but they then redirect back towards you. You realize and slice through all of them. Your back is turned against the enemy so he takes advantage and kicks you, sending you crashing into a wall. You get up and dash towards him, managing to land a blow on his chest. He grabs your arm and plunges an arrow into your right eye. You back up and remove the arrow. You stop the bleeding using kindness but your eye can't be retrieved. You go in for another swing but your blade gets stuck in his bow. He kicks his bow together with your blade away. You two start battling it out hand to hand combat. Punches and kicks being thrown left and right. Blocks and parries being initiated in quick succession. Gall throws a kick and you manage to block it. While fighting, you both stumble back upon your weapons. You pick them up and start using them. Gall summons an array of arrows towards you but you dodge in between them and close the distance. You swing and wound break his bow in half. He backs up.

GAL: I feel like- *cough* -this has been going on for too long. I think it's time we bring a friend in.
RHT: What are you talking about?
GAL: You see... my powers are distributed into forms. My souls base form can slow down time. When it's activated, it can stop time. But when it's ascended... I'll let you have a guess.
RHT: Don't tell me!
GAL: It can reverse time! Hahahaha!
*FWOOP*
GAL: Much better now that I'm all healed up. Oh, and about that friend. You know how you didn't fully obliterate Shanes' body unlike Ambers?
RHT: Don't tell me. You've gone insane!
GAL: I took their head from the grave you so kindly let them have.

Gall shows you the head of your former enemy.

GAL: I thought they'd be useful against you. Care to try that out?
RHT: You son of a bitch.
*FWOOP*
GAL: They may be a brainless zombie but they are strong enough!

Gall reverses time and restores Shanes body. It's not perfect. The skins is rotten, the face is malformed but it works. Your expression... is despair. Shane dashes towards you and engages in close combat while Gall summons arrows at you. He doesn't care if they hit Shane or not, as long as they hit you. You wound Shane across the chest but Gall just reverses the damage done. You have to find a plan.

RHT: The hell am I supposed to do?
CHAR: Find a way to defeat Gall in one hit?
RHT: But how?! There's no way I can kill him in one blow. There's gotta be something else.

Shane rushes towards you again but you manage you dismember both her arms. They're reversed back but it gives you enough time to move towards Gall. You throw projectiles towards him but he just redirects them towards you. You've closed the gap. Shane is right behind you and Gall is in front of you.

Chains pop up from the ground and pin your enemies to the ground

Chains pop up from the ground and pin your enemies to the ground. Gall tries to reverse.

GAL: Why won't it work?!
RHT: You can't reverse something that has never happened. These chains are formed by the despair you bear inside of you. They aren't real. You're a prisoner of your own mind.
GAL: Let go of me!
RHT: It seems we've arrived at the end. Farewell.

A giant grey beam engulfs the area and leaves no remains afterwards

A giant grey beam engulfs the area and leaves no remains afterwards. Time continues. Townspeople gather around to see what all the ruckus is about. Another one falls at your hands. It is over.

End of Chapter XXXV
(VOLUME 3)
"Insanity."