(Chapter XXII) Quiet Home.

It's been a long trip but you've finally arrived, at the home. As you enter through the gates, a pleasant wind breezes by you. Chatter of citizens fill the place, but at the same time, it feels so calm. You start walking through the crowds. Randoms stare at you as an outsider. You don't think too much of it as your goal isn't them, it's him.

CV1: That kid doesn't look from around here. Where do you think they came from?
CV2: I don't want to know. They give me the chills.

A pleasant looking girl approaches and waves at you. You turn and look at them.

CV3: Hey friend! Where are you from?
RHT: Why's it matter to you?
CV3: You looked new and I though I'd show you around. So? Where are you from?
RHT: The town. I've come on a trip.
CV3: Amazing! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!
RHT: I don't doubt that.
CV3: Come! Follow me! I'll show you around.
RHT: Alright. If you say so.

The kind girl takes your hand and drags you through the crowd.

CV3: So what's your name?
RHT: The name's Rhett. Yours?
LRA: My name's Lora. Nice to meet you!
RHT: Nice to meet you too.
LRA: Come! I want to show you something.

Lora takes you through the town and up to the Knights residence. It's a castle with an awfully tall tower standing in the middle. You two go up to the gates and Lora speaks to the guard.

LRA: Hey Mike!
GD1: Hey Lora! Who's your friend?
LRA: This is Rhett! They're new so I thought I'd show them around!
GD2: Well then. Come on in!
LRA: Thanks!

You follow Lora inside the castle. The gates shut behind you. The outside for the castle is big enough to fit a whole neighborhood inside. The castle doors open and out comes a well dressed man.

LRA: Big bro! You're here!
GAL: Of course I'd come if you asked me!
LRA: You've been occupied with all your work you forgot to play with me!
GAL: Now now, I'm done with the work so we'll have plenty of time to play. *glance* Hmm? Who's your friend?
LRA: Their name's Rhett! They're new so I'm showing them around.
GAL: That's so nice of you. Why don't you show them the rest of the home and when you two are done, we'll have Rhett over for dinner.
LRA: Really?! Thanks so much!
RHT: I appreciate it alot sir.
GAL: Please, call me Gall. I'll see you both tonight. Have fun!
LRA & RHT: Bye!

You and Lora leave the castle and she shows you around the home. It seemed like a average civilization if you didn't know about magic. While other provinces rushed to make magic the norm, the town took it patiently and came out successfully. Magic is used in the refineries, bakeries, farms, etc. After a long day, you and Lora return to the castle. Awaiting inside is a huge set table with delicious food. You sit down beside Lora.

GAL: Everyone welcome our guest, Rhett.
ALL: Have a good stay!
GAL: First let's say our prayers and then we'll eat.

The room goes silent and everyone bows their head down, praying. You're the only one not praying as their religion is unknown to you.

GAL: Alright everyone, time to feast.

Everyone starts eating and after a wellmade meal, they all go to bed. Gall approaches and puts his hand on your shoulder.

GAL: Do you have a place to stay for the night?
RHT: No, I don't.
LRA: They can sleep in my room!
GAL: Wouldn't it be better if-
LRA: No! She can stay!
GAL: If you insist. Well then Rhett, make yourself at home. Have a good nights sleep.
RHT: Good night.

Gall leaves for his room while you and Lora go to her room. Lora changes into her sleep clothes and give you a pair to do the same.

RHT: I look ridiculous.
CHAR: You sure do! *laugh*
RHT: Shut it Charoline!
LRA: You look cute! Come to bed!
RHT: At least someone's supportive.

You and Lora get into bed. It's so comfy, unlike the bed you had at home.

RHT: Thanks again for letting me stay.
LRA: Don't mention it. Have a good nights sleep!
RHT: You too. *turn* What the hell are you doing?
CHAR: I'm sitting?
RHT: Don't you wanna sleep?
CHAR: Spirits dont sleep.
RHT: So you're gonna sit on that chair looking at me all creepily across the room the entire night?
CHAR: Pretty much.
RHT: *sigh* Good night.
CHAR: Good night. ;)

You slowly drift off into sleep. It's been some time since you've gotten a good nights sleep. You'll ge sure to enjoy it.

End of Chapter XXII
"Quiet Home"