Chapter 9: Plans

Chapter 9: Plans (Now Edit)

Niall P.O.V

This place is just shit.

I stood in front of the mansion that I currently live in with the other boys. It was a building built in the thirties but was abandoned around the seventies for unknown reasons. Well, I can name some of them, and it all has to do with the fact that it's in ruins. The rusty, crossed shaped gates were falling apart, and the red brick format building was slowly crumbling down; the inside walls were also peeling apart. It's 57 rooms that it held inside were creepy as hell with traces of the past lingering around. It had overgrown shrubbery and unkempt trees around the mansion, which made it seem it was straight out of a horror film. Why the fuck do we have to suffer from this piece of crap?

Entering the house, I walked around the place with its high top ceilings, white marble floors, and it's a horrible smell of rotten wood. I reached the living room where Liam was sitting down on the grand piano with his fingers tracing the keyboards. His brown eyes glanced up, and he smiled when seeing my presence in the room.

"You're home." Liam sighs and plays two notes before standing up. My eyes sharpen at him, and I grab the bottle of wine that he had around him. Liam shakes his head, evident to his disproval of my heavy drinking. I chuckled and drank refreshing wine. "How's your brother?"

"He's getting closer to death." I looked outside the huge windows inside the living room and sigh. This place is too quiet. "Where's the rest?"

"About that. I have something important to discuss," Liam said. He grabs my bottle of wine away from my hand and places it down on the grand piano again. Buzzkill. I nod in acknowledgment and lean against the vast musical instrument. "It's about Bridget Meyer."

"My final answer is no," I responded. My hands turned into a fist, and I glared at the brunette boy. "She must not be involved with us."

"We have no other choice but-"

"I said no," I snapped. "You cannot let a weak woman inside this organization."

There suddenly was a cough near the entrance of the living room, and I turned around to face Harry. His green eyes then connected with mine, and his lips curve up to a small smile—a file in his hand and grocery bags in another.

"I got her file," Harry spoke. He walks further down the living room and hands the file to Liam. The curly-hair man sighs in defeat and turns to me. "Like Liam was saying, I believe she should join in."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Look at this," Liam spoke. He hands me the file, and I snatched it away. Opening it, I look down to see a recent picture of Bridget Meyer and her permeant records; ADHD, Blood Type O, no felonies, cheerleading abilities, and family of...

You got to be kidding me.

Liam's and Harry's eyes light up when I closed the file and toss it aside. I have no choice in agreeing with them. Bridget Meyer, the brat that mostly annoys me, is safer here than out there.

"It's settle. We have to bring her here," Liam said. Letting out a scoff, I grab my wine bottle from the grand piano and walk out of the living room. Harry and Liam were then back into their conversation. As I walk up the spiral staircases, I suddenly added another reason why this house is shitty.

The brat will be here soon.

Bridget P.O.V
The scene is in front of me was weird. There was no way to describe it as I was inside my room with my three other friends, and they all had their eyes on me. Yes, I understood they were worried about my injury, but I'm sure that I'll be fine. I also can feel like they can point out every single flaw this way.

It wasn't a pleasant feeling.

Moving a bit to the side of my bed, Kai wraps his hand around my wrist and shoots me a worried look. Again.

"I'm fine," I mutter. How exactly can I explain that I must be moving a bit? I can stand still for a second or else I go crazy, I am the one with ADHD. Kai sighs, and let's go before turning back around.

"We should do something tomorrow," Leah proposed. Her index fingers rubbing her bottom lip as she's trying to think of something. Tyler shakes his head and nods towards my direction. I knew that motion, 'We have to take care of Bridget.' Leah's eyes widen a bit and force a laugh. "Just kidding."

"Let's go to the movies," I said. All three of my friends stares at me with bewildered expressions. They should know by now that I was tired of being treated like a child; yes, I was youngest out of them, but it wasn't like I was years apart either. Besides, I feel like it was time to show them that I'm now capable of taking care of myself.

"You just got out of the hospital," Kai spoke. "We shouldn't do-"

"I'll pay," I interrupted him. A smile formed on my face when I saw Kai's change of expression. He was a sucker for free things.

"I'm in."

"Kai!" Leah exclaims. She touches Tyler's arm and looks at her boyfriend. "We shouldn't let her get to us."

"I heard Chris Hemsworth is in Red Dawn," I spoke again. "Also, Josh Peck."

Well, Josh Peck was more for my taste.

"I'm in," Leah mutters. Tyler shoots her a small glare and averts his eyes away again. The blonde couple was only going to argue later.

"That's great," I laughed. My rib slightly hurts from my excitement, and I clap my hands together. "Tomorrow will be fun."

I can't wait.