chapter 1

The beggining of school year…

It was expectedly loud and everywhere you look is busking with tons of students with their baggages and stuffs.

The school had just began and everyone's excited and thrilled.

Their orientation had just finished after they were all gathered 5 am in the morning. An hour later before they were all told to go to their respecitve dorm rooms and prepare for their first subject.

The dormitories of the ladies are obviously separated from the men. So when everyone arrived at the spot the students usually call as "make-out" because the spot is literally where all couples make out despite public.

The boys and girls started going separate ways to reach the dormitories.

ROOM 212

Jamie and her sister Annabelle are first to arive in their dornitory. They looked around and both nodded with satisfaction upon seeing the fancy living room.

The dormitory us spacious and its got the aesthetic vibes. There are also three bunk beds which means that six will be sharing the room.

"Wow. This room is so pretty." Annabelle chuckled as she walked in first with her luggage tailing behind.

Annabelle is a freshman in the university. While her older sister, Jamie is a sophomore.

The two immediately went to the bunk bed near the window. And while they were getting ready…

The door opened again for the Chen sisters. LiXin and MeiLian.

The four immediately started screaming at each other in excitement. They were jumping and yelling but it got louder when Monina also arrives in the room which makes the five of them already to share the room.

ROOM 304

"Shut up! If I only knew we were sharing the room this year! I would've let father know!" Cullen yells as he tries to open the door of their room.

"Oh trust me! I hate seeing your face in the morning! Just wait and see and I'm gonna kick your ass out of here!" Cayden snapped back and Cullen immediately turned to him with a displeased expression.

"As if! Or maybe you just want me to kick your butt here right now!"

"Are you really asking for it!?"

"Oh please! If you wish! You can't even beat me in arm wrestling! What made you think you'll stand a chance?"

The two were arguing in front of door despite everyone passing. Most of the students who knows them are already aware that the brothers always fights each other whenever they meet. So it's quite interesting because they're sharing a room together for the whole school year.

The school is fair so they never let anyone change rooms even if they are as privilege as the Sage siblings.

They were nearly about to lunch at each other when another student arrives. He had a blunt expression on his face as he stood in front of them.

"Move." 

"Who the hell are you!?" Cullen yells and he immediately went quiet upon seeing the look on the new guy's face. He must be a freshman.

"You two are yelling here like you'ee kindergartens." He said before gently shoving Cullen away from the door and made his way inside.

"What an ass."

"I know right?"

"He's gonna be in my nerve all year."

"We have to do something."