Naomi groaned and her eyebrows furrowed with her eyes remaining closed. "Do you have to use the bathroom?" I asked her.

"No." She mumbled and reached for me when I laid back beside her.

I left a few kisses on her head and just held her since that's all she wanted. "What does your stomach feel like? You cramping?" I'm trying to see how I can help.

"Not really. I'm just queasy with a headache." I looked down at her and she felt my eyes because she looked up at me. "I'm not pregnant Jay." She cuddled back into my chest.

"How do you know?"

"I don't know for sure but baby can we just not talk right now. Please?" She said with low energy.

"Sure. Maybe it's a stomach bug." I suggested.

We have been using condoms consistently. Every time we have sex and I don't think they've broken. So I guess it's possible that she doesn't feel good today because of a regular stomach ache. The thought is still in the back of my mind though.

"Miine." I heard Chayse say and a little cry. "Stop it Cam."

Camari started whining and I heard a smack. I got up when both of them started crying. "What are y'all doing?" I looked down at them and they both raised their arms. "No."

Chayse looked at Camari and hit him then Cam leaned forward to bite him. "Aye. We don't hit each other or bite. Chill out." I popped their hands and they both started shedding tears.

"Jayson." Naomi called out and held her head.

"Sorry baby." I know all the noise isn't helping. "Come on." I grabbed the both of them and they laid their heads on my shoulder as they continued crying. "Let's take a nap." I told them as I walked up and down the hallway.

Since they weren't trying to sleep, I took them to their room and laid down with them on their bed. "Shhhh." I said and put my hand over Chayse's face which made him giggle.

Cam eventually got up and started crawling on me. I got him using me for a jungle gym and his brother wanting to talk my ear off.

"Daddy's going to sleep." I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleep. I squinted my eyes as low as possible to peek at what they were doing.

They actually laid down beside me. Both of them wanting to cuddle with me so I laid on my back and they got on either side.

I was only supposed to be in here until they went to sleep, but I moved Chayse on the same side as his brother, so I could adjust my body and actually ended up going to sleep right along with them.

Naomi's POV

"Bubba?" I sat up a little after I woke up from my short nap. I guess he didn't come back. I got up to use the bathroom then went to find him.

I noticed the boys food was still in here so I took their dishes downstairs. None of them were in here so I checked upstairs.

Walking to their room, I see the cutest sight. Jayson laid with them in their bed. He's way to big because his body is slanted but it's adorable.

I took a picture then gently tapped his foot. "Hm?" He mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Baby get up." I said softly. I'd let him sleep here but I don't want him to wake up with pain.

He slowly opened his eyes and eventually got up. We went back to our room and he pulled me along with him so we could take a nap.

"This all you want to do today?" I chuckled.