Chapter 39

Bucky happily carried Violet to her apartment, sitting her down on her bathroom counter once he reached her room. His hands came up, cupping her face. "I missed you, doll." Bucky said, resting his forehead against hers.

"Now you see how I feel when you go on missions." Violet teased. She reached up, into his short dark hair. "I missed you." She admitted. Bucky let out a quiet sigh, kissing her lips softly before letting her out of his grasp. "Take a shower, I'll wait for you." Bucky promised. He went to leave the bathroom, but Violet took his hand into hers. "You're not joining me?" She asked shyly, her face turning a faded shade of pink at her blunt words.

Bucky turned around, an eyebrow raised at her. "Would you like me to join you? Cause I'd want nothing more." Bucky admitted. He knew she didn't want to have to ask for everything, but he wasn't sure how she was feeling about him seeing her body yet outside of sex. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

"Yes." Violet said, smiling up at him. She put her hands onto his chest, her fingers gripping onto his shirt lightly. Bucky leaned down, stealing a kiss from her lips. "Then I'd love to." He admitted.

Violet pulled her shirt off, unsnapping her bra a moment later. Bucky pulled his shirt off, dropping his sweatpants and boxers the next second. Violet unbuttoned her Jean shorts, pulling them down a moment later. She admired the beautiful man standing naked in front of her, and he was all hers. Her cheeks flushed at the thought.

Bucky happily pulled Violet into the shower, turning on the hot water immediately and standing in front of it until it was warm. "You are so beautiful." He cooed, his hands wrapping around her waist. Violet reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt him grip onto her hips, lifting her to his height.

"Please put those pretty little legs on my shoulders, doll." Bucky pleaded before Violet got the chance to wrap her legs around his waist. Violet blushed lightly but wiggled in his grasp, throwing her legs up onto his shoulders. Bucky lifted her higher, his hands gripping her hips as he brought her delicious center to his face. Violet moaned loudly, her hand gripping into his hair when she felt his tongue slip inside her. He leaned her back against the wall as his tongue gracefully danced across her pussy. His lips wrapped around her clit, licking and sucking the nub while Violet moaned and whimpered. She felt herself close to the edge, spreading her thighs as far as she could on his broad shoulders. "Buck.." She moaned breathlessly. She felt the knot snap, her muscles tighten as her juices spilled out of her. She felt Bucky eagerly lick up every drop of her, his hands kneading her ass as he held onto her, as he held her in place.

Bucky let her slide down his chest, her legs still up on his shoulders, but he could finally reach her lips, brushing a kiss across them. Violet could taste herself on his lips, she could see her wetness in his stubble as she deepened the kiss, even tasting herself on his tongue. "Do you see how addictive you taste, doll?" Bucky asked when he broke the kiss. Violet didn't answer, but blushed slightly. She'd never had someone taste her before, she'd never tasted herself on someone's tongue.

"I hope you believe me, I could do that all day." Bucky admitted before crashing their lips together again. He slowly lowered her onto his cock, seeing her eyes tightly pinch shut as she let out a quiet moan. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, stilling his movements.

"Don't you dare." Violet teased. She let out a whimper when he started to lower her onto him again, feeling herself slowly stretch to fit his size. Her hands gripped onto his biceps until she was fully seated on him.

"Fuck, doll. You take me so well." Bucky praised as he started to thrust into her, his movements rough but slow. He wanted to take his time with her. Violet held onto his shoulders as he gripped her ass, bouncing her on his cock. She crashed their lips together, moaning into his mouth. Bucky slipped his tongue in when her lips parted, tangling their tongues together while his pace increased. The hot water raining down them only adding to her excitement. She felt her orgasm take over her, screaming against Bucky's lips as she clenched around him. Her legs shook as she came undone, the friction of Bucky's pelvis rubbing against her clit making her eyes roll back and her nails dig into his shoulder roughly.

Bucky sat the two on the bench, letting Violet's legs come down from his shoulders. He leaned back against the wall, holding onto Violet's thighs. "Ride me, doll." He begged. Violet put her hands back on his shoulders, grinding and bouncing on his cock. He moved his hands to her hips, lifting her higher everytime she pulled up, pushing her down rougher as she came down.

"Oh god.." Violet whimpered.

"That's my girl, doing such a good job. Cum for me, doll." Bucky insisted. He reached between the two, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Violet jerked forward at the new sensation, tightly clenching around him as ecstasy overwhelmed her.

Bucky quickly flipped the two, laying Violet on the bench as he hovered over her, his movements quickly getting fast and rough. His hands gripped onto her hips as their lips crashed together. Violet practically screamed against his lips at his incredible feeling, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he hovered over her. With each rough thrust, Violet let out a loud moan at the feeling of his full size invading her. She let her arms drop, touching the floor of the shower as she threw her head back, biting down on her lip to quiet her screams.

"I want to hear you, doll. Cum for me." Bucky pleaded. His hands gripped onto her hips more, admiring his girl under him. Admiring how her juicy ass jiggled everytime he slammed into her, her tits bouncing, how pink and swollen her perfect pouty lips looked from biting down.

Violet let her lip out from between her teeth, screaming loudly as she tightened around him. She felt him twitch inside of her, sending her off the deep end as their orgasms came in sync. As soon as her high was passed, she let her legs unravel from Bucky's waist, dropping to the sides of the bench. Bucky leaned down, supporting himself as he crashed their lips together, still fully inside of her. "I love you." Bucky whispered against her lips before sitting up and pulling out of her.

Violet gasped at the sudden empty feeling, smiling up at the gorgeous man standing over her. "I love you." She promised.

Bucky restarted washing her, keeping his touches innocent but lovingly exploring her naked body, so blessed that she trusted him to touch her everywhere now. He knew after a decade of hell with Taylor, it was a lot to let him have so much of her.

"Let's get my man some sleep, I know you're tired." Violet insisted when their shower was done. Bucky slipped Violet into one of his shirts, smiling to himself that it hung to the middle of her thighs. She opted to wear nothing underneath, Bucky just slipped on a pair of boxers, happily curling up with his girl. He was out cold before Violet was even situated, having been exhausted since she left, she was all he needed. His perfect doll, his melatonin.