Chapter 33

Bucky had just finished up in the gym with Sam and Steve. He headed upstairs to his apartment, smiling when he saw Violet sitting on his couch, covered up with a blanket and reading one of his books.

"Hey, doll. What are you reading?" Bucky asked as he slipped off his oversized shoes and carefully put them on the shoe rack next to Violet's small flats. He didn't like tracking dirt into his apartment, luckily Violet was the same way.

Violet smiled up at him and paused the music she had quietly playing before sitting the book down. "Game of Thrones." She said with a shrug. "I don't know if I'm into it." She admitted.

"Not into dragons?" Bucky asked with a quick laugh, he walked into his kitchen and quickly chugged a water from the fridge.

"Not into incest." Violet corrected. Bucky crunched the empty can, throwing it into the recycling and laughed. "You make a fair point." He said.

Bucky walked into his spare bedroom, the one he turned into his library and pulled out an older book before returning to the livingroom. "It's horror instead of fantasy, you'll like it better." Bucky promised, handing her The Turn of the Screw.

"Thank you, baby." Violet said happily, giving up on her previous book and sitting it on the coffee table.

"I'm going to grab a shower, do you want to pick a movie for us for when I'm done?" Bucky offered. Violet happily nodded, sitting the book in her lap and grabbing the remote. "Of course, what are you in the mood for?" She asked.

"Anything you want, doll. I just want an evening with my girl before you head out of town tomorrow." Bucky admitted with a smile before finally heading into his bedroom to grab a shower. Violet couldn't help but smile. She loved this man, undeniably. She hopped up and headed into his room, sitting on the edge of the bed to wait for him while he showered.

Bucky took a quick shower, excited to spend the night curled up with Violet watching whatever she would decide on, but he didn't care if they watched an infomercial, as long as he was with her. He had a black pair of boxers on, but nothing else, as he headed into his bedroom to get dressed. But he stopped when he saw Violet. "Sorry, doll. I thought you were in the livingroom." He admitted, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable by being around her half naked.

Violet hopped off the bed, quickly pulling off her shirt and wrapping her arms around his naked torso. "Doll?" Bucky said. Violet looked up at him shyly but smiled. "I want you. Please.." She said softly.

"Are you sure?" Bucky asked, Violet nodded. "No, doll. I need to hear you say it." He said calmly. "Yes." She promised. Bucky reached up and held onto her face, bringing their lips together. He quickly grabbed onto her hips, picking her up and holding her against his chest, Violet wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked the two to the bed without breaking their kiss.

Bucky sat her down on the edge of the bed and moved his flesh hand to hold onto her face, cupping her cheek. "I love you." He promised. Violet smiled up at him and reached back to unsnap her bra, freeing her breasts in front of him and tossing the garment on the floor. She'd never shown him so much of herself before, but she trusted him.

"I love you." She replied happily, staring up at the beautiful muscular man in front of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning down to kiss her again. "You can stop me at any time, it won't change how I feel about you." Bucky promised, he wanted to make sure she felt comfortable stopping him if she was afraid.

"I trust you." Violet promised before pulling him into another kiss, deepening it immediately. Bucky lifted her up to his chest again and climbed up onto the bed with her, pulling her until her head was on the pillow.