Author's Note

I begin our story at the "Shadows of the Relic" quest where Sebastian has just done the the most terrible thing after we battled Solomon. I'll be placing my own spin on events that happened from this point up until the ending of the game, giving everything the little more umph I felt it deserved - so some things will be different here and there in certain scenarios. There were certain things I wasn't satisfied with - like Anne burying Solomon alone and her just vanishing off the face of the Earth - so please read with an open mind if you recognize scenes from the game that I've reworked a tiny bit.

Everything after the House Cup award ceremony will be the official start of our tale.

There will be swapping POVs, flashbacks, time skips, and I will try to keep the story as opened up as I can so you can give your own female MC that bit of immersion - there may be a few things that will be necessary to include that I held true for my own character that will have to be in place for plot purposes; apologies! I hope you can still enjoy this continuation I imagined in my own world.

Notes for those who perhaps aren't as Wizarding World savvy as others and some hints to things to come!:) :)

*Students aren't allowed to spend Summer vacation at Hogwarts - only Winter and Spring breaks - unless under extreme circumstances, as the school is predominantly empty during this time.

*Since Ominis Gaunt was previously not canon, I've had to take liberties to the Gaunt Family Tree - I've aged up Marvolo a few years to squeeze in Ominis as a younger sibling, added an older and younger sister, his parents, grandfather (father's side) and added dear sweet Aunt Noctua. I will post my unofficial Gaunt Family Tree later on when it's truly needed. :)

*The last Triwizard Tournament at this time was 1791, 100 years ago - a lot of faculty and students were injured and/or killed during a trial gone terrible wrong and caused the event to be canceled indefinitely. Over the years the Ministry had tried to revive the tournament but to no avail.

*MACUSA is the Magical Congress of the United States - the US version of the Ministry of Magic. This brings three new original characters into the fold and some Professor Sharp action.

*Faris Spavin is the British Minister of Magic (canon).

*I know people want the sexy spice, but you'll have to settle for some romantic slice of life for the most part, at least for  a little while as the characters age up a bit. I personally didn't want to skip all the way to 7th year, it just felt like too much would be missing and the subject matter didn't feel well suited to a bunch of 16/17 year olds. But I promise, it'll be there!

Happy Reading!