Not even a second later chains immediately shot past Baphomet.

Y/n quickly fell over as the chains coiled around him tightly, his arms and legs were completely bound, there was even one in his mouth for good measure. He muffled angrily, no one could tell exactly what it was, but it was rude and towards either of the women still standing.

"Hm. Well." Baphomet just stood there before looking back and watching Judgement sprint away at a speed she would absolutely not be able to follow. These were the times were she wished for more combat power.

She went over to Y/n and crouched down. "Now how do I get you out of this." She poked the chain and immediately retracted her hand as it burnt her fingertips.

With Judgement on the other hand. "Let's just get this over with." She knew that both groups were heading towards her friend and his temporary boss. She had to wait for the groups to meet up before attacking either, it would've just been easier to get everything over and done with.

"The fuck is that nois-" Judgement quickly looked up to see rocks the size of various vehicles falling towards her, she quickly changed the angle of her sprit to avoid the projectiles.

One the size of a cargo plane was heading towards her at a speed she couldn't outrun.

She clutched her fists as chains made of light wrapped around her fists and kept extending.

She jumped and performed a side flip, using a great amount of strength to give her a huge boost of speed.

Her chains ripped the ground as she spun like a propellor, the meteor was cleanly cut in half.

Judgement landed, looking straight forward at the now two large boulders crumble as they flew past her.

"You do know you need stronger chains than that right??" The spellcaster held his grimoire in hand.

Judgement whipped her chains behind her, smiling. "Eh, I thought you'd be more tired to be honest." She shrugged. "We both work for Lucifer, can't we just fight later?"

"Well, about that, all my contracts have been terminated you see." He shows off his arms with no tattoos. Well except the bees, they immediately came back after their pact was destroyed and made a new one.

"Well then wouldn't that mean your contract with Baphomet is gone as well?" Jugement questioned.

Y/n revealed a tattoo of a goat's eye on his forearm. "She had a contract ready, though she was very disappointed when I completely changed it." He didn't exactly like the idea of being solely her servant.

"Well I suppose I'll be judging you then..." The amusement was clear in her voice.

"That's only if you can catch me, right?" Y/n sounded cocky but both knew he was at a clear disadvantage here. No wings.

They stared at each other.

"Y'know what, let's make this a fair fight. One spell, no interruptions." Judgement spoke respectfully.

The sorcerer rolled his eyes. He flipped through his grimoire. Before landing on a spell and laughing. "Boreí o theós Ra, dáneisé mou ti dýnami tou syntrófou sas o Phoenix."

His wings, completely out of his control ripped out his back, they're usual colour turned into a reddish orange and feathers began to grow out their leathery texture.

"Damn it." Judgement looked annoyed at the fact the playing field had just been balanced once again.

"Oh that feels weird." He extended his newly feather-ful wings. "I'm glad this is temporary."